We're not at war with radical Islam

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
We're at war with Islam.

The MSNBC interview with the sister of the San Bernardino murderers' sister made this clear. When she was asked if this (the attack) made it clear her brother was radicalized she rattled off all the stuff he did as a Muslim that every other Muslim does. In other words, nothing out of the ordinary. Thus it's not a different sort of Islam or level of practice or devoutness, it's all of them.

Until we accept this, that Islam attracts violent people willing to murder in the name of it, we're going to lose at every turn.

Islam is a 1.7 billion strong death cult.

We weren't at war with 'some Germans who're Nazis' we were at war with Germany and all Germans.

We weren't at war with 'some Japanese loyal to their Emperor' we were atw ar with all of Japan.

We aren't at war with 'some Muslims who're terrorist or violent,' but ALL of Islam.

We weren't at war with 'some Germans who're Nazis' we were at war with Germany and all Germans.

We weren't at war with 'some Japanese loyal to their Emperor' we were atw ar with all of Japan.

We aren't at war with 'some Muslims who're terrorist or violent,' but ALL of Islam.

Crusade Time?

Crusade Time?

Another dipshit with the "Crusade" comparo. Do idiots like you study history, or was that replaced by Same Sex Hygiene Class in public school?
Idiot

We're at war with Islam.

The MSNBC interview with the sister of the San Bernardino murderers' sister made this clear. When she was asked if this (the attack) made it clear her brother was radicalized she rattled off all the stuff he did as a Muslim that every other Muslim does. In other words, nothing out of the ordinary. Thus it's not a different sort of Islam or level of practice or devoutness, it's all of them.

Until we accept this, that Islam attracts violent people willing to murder in the name of it, we're going to lose at every turn.

Islam is a 1.7 billion strong death cult.
I look into the eyes of Arabs when they say they don't condoln the violence and I just don't believe them.

Wrong. We were at war with the German and Japanese military complex. We were not at war with civilians. The only reason we killed them was to demoralize their gov't and stop the war. We had no choice. Japan wasn't going to stop. We saved millions of lives bombing Japan. It was a horrible decision to have to make, but someone had to make it.

Same applies to Germany. We bombed the cities to demoralize Hitler. We were not at war with innocent German civilians.

You're a moron.

Wrong. We were at war with the German and Japanese military complex. We were not at war with civilians. The only reason we killed them was to demoralize their gov't and stop the war. We had no choice. Japan wasn't going to stop. We saved millions of lives bombing Japan. It was a horrible decision to have to make, but someone had to make it.

Same applies to Germany. We bombed the cities to demoralize Hitler. We were not at war with innocent German civilians.

You're a moron.

You are 100% correct. There was a "list" of Japanese cities to be nuked. American bombed one, then another.... right down the list.
Amazing how fast the Japs surrendered. I am in total favor of this tactic. Saved millions of American lives.

Crusade Time?

Another dipshit with the "Crusade" comparo. Do idiots like you study history, or was that replaced by Same Sex Hygiene Class in public school?
Idiot

Crusade Time?

You're a moron.
So why not bomb ISIS-held territory the same way, rather than force our military to go by ridiculous ROEs that have 3/4 of our planes return without dropping a bomb (and giving the terrorists and their supporters 45 minutes warning in the limited number of cases where our planes DO drop them)???

You're a moron.

You are 100% correct. There was a "list" of Japanese cities to be nuked. American bombed one, then another.... right down the list.
Amazing how fast the Japs surrendered. I am in total favor of this tactic. Saved millions of American lives.
Terrorism can be effective.
Stillman-Hiroshima-690.jpg

You're a moron.

So you want to use a Nuclear Bomb on Muslim countries and communities, and you wrote that I am a dipshit!

NUKE THE BASTARDS MY BRAVE NEO-CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!

( You're a FUCKING RETARDED ASS CHIMP! )

You're a moron.

So you want to use a Nuclear Bomb on Muslim countries and communities, and you wrote that I am a dipshit!

Absolutely. Worked perfect in WW2 against Japan.
Stay at home. Let the men handle things like this.
You stick to things you do best - like planting trees and figuring out 2,438 different ways two men can can marry in the military.
This has nothing to do with being a Christian - Muslim lover. This has everything to do to protecting our freedoms in the United States. You're just too stupid to comprehend that concept.

Idiot

You're a moron.

Absolutely. Worked perfect in WW2 against Japan.
Stay at home. Let the men handle things like this.
You stick to things you do best - like planting trees and figuring out 2,438 different ways two men can can marry in the military.
This has nothing to do with being a Christian - Muslim lover. This has everything to do to protecting our freedoms in the United States. You're just too stupid to comprehend that concept.

Idiot

No the fucking idiot is you seeing the bomb that was dropped on Japan is not the same type of Nuclear device used in today times. Dropping one of our Nuclear devices on a Muslim country like Syria would have many bad effects and would cause mass harm not only to the country of Syria and it population but also would effect countries like Israel, European countries, and Russia but please tell me again how I am the fucking idiot you fucking retarded ass chimp!

Also using a Nuclear device would cause countries like India and Pakistan to activate their nuclear program which would result in more nuclear bombs being tossed, and then China would activate her nuclear program which mean more bombs, and the Russia would be the final straw, and yet you call me the fucking idiot, and I left out north Korea and it weak Nuclear program they wish to use and would use.

So tell me again to plant fucking trees while you masturbate at the wet dream of causing a nuclear war you retarded ass ape, and no they would not use a Atom Bomb to level a Muslim region, and no politician is as stupid as you to even fathom a radical idea like that! ( Politician within the borders of the U.S. )

added:

Also you are also supporting the idea of using a Nuclear device within our own borders because in my original post to you about this subject matter it had communities, and which one of us is the retarded asshat?

This has everything to do to protecting our freedoms in the United States.
What freedom is that?
The same ones you once enjoyed in Greece, and now enjoy in the UK :)
Give it a rest, dipshit. And, since you couldn't resist, answer the question.
I just did, Stavros :)
You're a moron, a total moron.

And if this "freedom" is not to get shot, well that won't play here. We do just great on that without ISIS, and you guys love your deadly toys so, you reap what you sow.

Forum List

Back