We're number 1!

Fruit of the poisoned tree. Trump had this thing super-spreading. Thank goodness Trump also had companies working on a vaccine that saved lefties lives while he convinced righties to die. I am sure Trump was a left wing plant. Brilliant.

Exactly. Tell them, girl.

Thanks to the unvaccinated!
at least we know who to blame it on now,,

Every day I don't die as predicted just pisses off the well wishers of the Branch Covidians.
Happy to disappoint you with my continued health.
.:fu:
1641743086282.png

Thanks to the unvaccinated!
I am vaccinated and I got it! Most people getting it are vaccinated… it felt like a minor
cold!

They are filled with the unvax. Thanks Republican Party.
haha…what does the GOP have to do with this? They aren’t in power.

Xiden’s the President he’s a dem, his admin is full of dems. They literally just gave up! and said there is no federal response…just gave up!

Xiden promised death and illness…he delivered

My son just tested positive. He is home now for 3 weeks...all paid and doesn't have to use a sick day because it's covid. He's not complaining about not having to work.

So, no then? Cool, that's what I figured.
Come on don’t be coy.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

He didn't specify the kind of disinfectant.

haha…what does the GOP have to do with this? They aren’t in power.

Xiden’s the President he’s a dem, his admin is full of dems. They literally just gave up! and said there is no federal response…just gave up!

Xiden promised death and illness…he delivered
We have two weapons. 1. Reduce spread through masks and social distancing which the GOP hates. 2. Covid shot to build up immunity which the GOP hates.

After you ignore those then we are just left with watching it spread and see who dies and who survives with immunity. The GOP loves that.

Forum List

Back