We're number 1!

More people died under Xiden's "leadership", numbnutz.
Fruit of the poisoned tree. Trump had this thing super-spreading. Thank goodness Trump also had companies working on a vaccine that saved lefties lives while he convinced righties to die. I am sure Trump was a left wing plant. Brilliant.

Under Trumps leadership the most deadly virus in 100 years hit the scene and wiped out hundreds of thousands of Americans. Under Biden a virus that is no worse than a cold hits the country and kills no one. #LeadershipMatters
But, Biden didn't see it coming...lol

Fruit of the poisoned tree. Trump had this thing super-spreading. Thank goodness Trump also had companies working on a vaccine that saved lefties lives while he convinced righties to die. I am sure Trump was a left wing plant. Brilliant.
I thought I saw Trump in all those Nursing Homes...With Andrew Cuomo.

Don't worry, Biden will fix it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just about...

1639107358181.gif

Take your meds, Biden Loon

Thanks to the unvaccinated!
The more people who get vaccinated, the more covid is spread by the vaccinated. Educate yourself.

unless its an illegal immigrant coming over the border, then its real, hmm?
You just don't get it, do you?

Of course unless it is an illegal.

If the pandemic mattered? They would be insisting that "refugees" needed to get the jab.

BUT? The government doesn't really care that much about the disease, they only care about controlling human capital.

You just don't get it, do you?

Of course unless it is an illegal.

If the pandemic mattered? They would be insisting that "refugees" needed to get the jab.

BUT? The government doesn't really care that much about the disease, they only care about controlling human capital.
Illegals might be able to sue.

Forum List

Back