Were we not promised indictments…

It's a very valid question considering all the right wing time and energy dedicated to Hunter Biden. There is nothing on the laptop or anywhere else that would make him a threat to national security. This is just another bullshit right wing talking point.

Illegally acting as an unregistered foreign agent, making deals benefitting our enemies resulting in said enemies payong the Bidens money...

References to Biden receiving money from foreign nations and / or businesses...

Etc...

Evidence of crimes has been found...

Information / evidence that could be used to compromise the President has been found.

Aside from Bunter's laptop tbe Dept of the Treasury, IRS, and at least 12 Banks have provided evidrnce of corruption, crime, and activity that - if not implicates Presidrnt Biden directly exposes the entire criminal Biden family.

Also, I do not prescribe to the laughable liberal defense of Joe Biden of how it is perfectly fine if China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine,Burisma, etc... gives every Biden family member EXCEPT JOE BIDEN millions its perfectly ok and is no threat to compromise him or harm the US.

Illegally acting as an unregistered foreign agent, making deals benefitting our enemies resulting in said enemies payong the Bidens money...

References to Biden receiving money from foreign nations and / or businesses...

Etc...

Evidence of crimes has been found...

Information / evidence that could be used to compromise the President has been found.

Aside from Bunter's laptop tbe Dept of the Treasury, IRS, and at least 12 Banks have provided evidrnce of corruption, crime, and activity that - if not implicates Presidrnt Biden directly exposes the entire criminal Biden family.

Also, I do not prescribe to the laughable liberal defense of Joe Biden of how it is perfectly fine if China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine,Burisma, etc... gives every Biden family member EXCEPT JOE BIDEN millions its perfectly ok and is no threat to compromise him or harm the US.
This story has been completely debunked! You said nothing about Trump kissing Putins ass in Helsinki, so you can shut your fucking mouth now!

This story has been completely debunked!

Yes, the Hillary Hoax has been proven.

Yes, NO EVIDENCE against Trump has been proven.

Yes, the false coup investigation never should have begun.

Yes,Obama, Biden, and Democrats have been proven to be traitors.

And the only ass-kissing that has gone is yours of the Democrat Traitors.

7 years
No crime
No evidence
No witnesses
No convictions
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of crimes by the Traitors / FBI

Its over.

Remain in denial
Stay ignorant
I don't care

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, the Hillary Hoax has been proven.

Yes, NO EVIDENCE against Trump has been proven.

Yes, rhe false coup investigation nevwr should have begun.

Yes, Obana, Biden, and Democrats have been proven to be traitors.

And the only ass-kissing that has gone in is yours of the Democrat Traitors.

7 years
No crime
No evidence
No witnesses
No convictions
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of crimes by the Traitors / FBI

Its over.

Remain in denial
Stay ignorant
I don't care
The idiot easyt65 speaks. Back on Ignore.

The idiot easyt65 speaks. Back on Ignore.

Thank God. BTW, you pompous ass, you could have just put me on ignore instead of announcing it - like I give a shit. Perhaps you were just trying to impress your troll / bot buddies

Good riddance!

Last edited:
How many convictions did he produce for 6 million dollars?

What fraud did he uncover for 6 million?
At this point the best that I personally hope for is
accountability from the press and a thorough public tar and feathering of the whole gang...Obama, Brennan, Comey Schiff ,Stzrok and especially Hillary.

Oh and the most important thing that the Republicans are working on right now is providing us new leadership in the FBI and CIA that we can trust instead of what we have now which is basically Uncle Sam's KGB

Who killed Seth Rich by the way?
(Speaking of Democrats and corrupt politicians like Hillary Clinton)

What really eats at you is easyt65 was right about everything. Hillary started a hoax and it was picked up by the left wing media and the lie was pounded.

Can I go on ignore now? Canni, canni, canni????
And that's why there are how many indictments? Against Hillary? Obama? Holden? Flynn? Stone? Manafort?

Forum List

Back