Were we not promised indictments…

Accusations backed by nothing, I yield to your superior knowledge of the subject as a Democrat

So much for y'all's 'millions of illegal votes' nonsense.

And when your conspiracy gets to the 'Disprove my imagination!' phase of its dipshittery.....things have not gone well.

So much for y'all's 'millions of illegal votes' nonsense.

And when your conspiracy gets to the 'Disprove my imagination!' phase of its dipshittery.....things have not gone well.

Skylar says: Hey, guys, I'm winning! Can't you see it? No? Look harder, I'm winning, I'm winning! Look, look, ...

You now when someone is losing because that's when you start bragging about your prowess because even you know it doesn't stand on it's own.

LOL

Of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the entire US intelligence community, (non-elected Hunter Biden) and President Biden with certainty.

Yet, no indictments, broken laws or convictions.

Why is that?
Because you've been spoonfed an awful lot of fake news.
There is no "there" there.
All the accusations were a big nothingburger all along.

Skylar says: Hey, guys, I'm winning! Can't you see it? No? Look harder, I'm winning, I'm winning! Look, look, ...

You now when someone is losing because that's when you start bragging about your prowess because even you know it doesn't stand on it's own.

LOL

Laughing.....oh look. It abandons its argument again.

So much for the 'millions of illegal votes'.

Your concession is again noted.

That is the only way to explain 81 million votes and everyone, including you, knows it.

I like how you quoted me for something I didn't say, LOL

That is the only way to explain 81 million votes and everyone, including you, knows it.

Imagination has spoken again!

Alas, its not your ability to make up fantasies that has been your problem. Its connecting that fantasy to reality.

That is where you and your ilk *always* fail.

Imagination has spoken again!

Alas, its not your ability to make up fantasies that has been your problem. Its connecting that fantasy to reality.

That is where you and your ilk *always* fail.
The fantasy is 81 million votes. You are only proving how stupid and dishonest you are. Keep it up.

The fantasy is 81 million votes. You are only proving how stupid and dishonest you are. Keep it up.

81 million is the actual popular vote tally. Your imagination is the fantasy.

I'll put official vote tallies over whatever nonsense you make up any day.

As has every court to ever hear your conspiracy gibberish

Overt racism does that. It effects how you think on a subconscious level.

I hope you get over it.

Good luck and have a great day.

No I'm not, YOU are. Pretending I called myself a racist instead of calling you one, another Democrat eight year old. And you're a racist

Forum List

Back