Were we not promised indictments…

BTW, I'm a DeSantis supporter, but don't let that get in the way of a good leftist racist bit

So you don't know either?

That's cool. Some day I will find a trumper that can tell me.

Have a good weekend.

You're really confused. Democrats, the only people stupid enough to think you don't have to support Trump to be a "trumper"

Durham just told us what we already knew, the Russia hoax was a Democrat fraud perpetuated by the left wing media. I don't know why it took three years to figure out what everyone knew, but it was released way too late to be useful to anyone but the Democrats
In your dreams. More of the news Faux fans want to hear most. However, reality is the briefing was over a Russian report that the Clinton campaign was planning to use Russian aid to Trump as a campaign issue.

Durham was a flop. No charges. Total exoneration. Nothing but innuendos, opinions and now lies by the network of liars for the party built on lies. Say hi to Tommy Flannigan for me will ya?

In your dreams. More of the news Faux fans want to hear most. However, reality is the briefing was over a Russian report that the Clinton campaign was planning to use Russian aid to Trump as a campaign issue.

Durham was a flop. No charges. Total exoneration. Nothing but innuendos, opinions and now lies by the network of liars for the party built on lies. Say hi to Tommy Flannigan for me will ya?

Gotcha, thanks. On another topic, have you ever had an IQ test to see if you have one?

Just FYI, the popular vote is nothing in this country. What country are you from?
"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

The national total doesn't count towards an presidential election victory but it wasn't nothing.......

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

The national total doesn't count towards an presidential election victory but it wasn't nothing.......

For that to be meaningful, we would have to look a lot closer at States like California and New York that value illegal aliens more than citizens. We let it go since there's no chance Democrats didn't win.

He also provided a specific stat, 7 of 8, which implied it did matter

For that to be meaningful, we would have to look a lot closer at States like California and New York that value illegal aliens more than citizens. We let it go since there's no chance Democrats didn't win.

For it to be meaningful, we'd need to 'disprove' the imaginary conspiracy y'all made up about millions of illegal aliens voting, backed by nothing?

Just FYI, the popular vote is nothing in this country. What country are you from?
And four of the last seven electoral counts. How about that? And that will happen next time as well, and then the NPV will be pushed so that only the popular vote counts. :)

But you will never prove that millions of illegals voted, you muffin brain, because it never happened.

For it to be meaningful, we'd need to 'disprove' the imaginary conspiracy y'all made up about millions of illegal aliens voting, backed by nothing?

Accusations backed by nothing, I yield to your superior knowledge of the subject as a Democrat

And four of the last seven electoral counts. How about that? And that will happen next time as well, and then the NPV will be pushed so that only the popular vote counts. :)

We can all make shit up, though you do have a special skill specifically making up stupid shit

Forum List

Back