Were we not promised indictments…

What would you do if you saw my Q Anon bumper sticker...? Report me to the FBI
(FAGS BLACKS AND ILLEGALS
protection bureau. ?)
I would be secure in my thought that you're stupid, lower educated and have a nose ring tied to an orange guys ass.

You have no clue because you're an ignorant fucktard with no memory and have no e-mail "blasts" about it in your inbox.

That was 3 years ago, Oh Ye with the attention span and intellect of a gnat.

Tell me who Reality Winner is, hmm?
Manchild, sean also led you to believe jon durham would find all that corruption that the former 1-term fuckups promised was there.

Pooof..

I would be secure in my thought that you're stupid, lower educated and have a nose ring tied to an orange guys ass.
I voted for Jill Stein in 2016 gay boy.
Trump came into my radar when I realized how corrupted the FBI and the CIA has become.....when Nunes' memo came out in 2017.

I seem to recall a couple of high profile Democrats going on any show that would mic them up and point a camera at them and claim over and over and over there was clear and undeniable evidence Donald Trump colluded with Russia if memory serves they even claimed they had seen the evidence themsleves. That all turned out to be partisan horseshit the moral of this post don't believe everything politicans tell you a lesson people should already know yet far to many don't.

I seem to recall a couple of high profile Democrats going on any show that would mic them up and point a camera at them and claim over and over and over there was clear and undeniable evidence Donald Trump colluded with Russia if memory serves they even claimed they had seen the evidence themsleves. That all turned out to be partisan horseshit the moral of this post don't believe everything politicans tell you a lesson people should already know yet far to many don't.
Schiff is running for Senate now.
😳
Let's pray California isn't as woke as we may fear.

I think it is if he loses it would be a hell of an upset but I don't see it happening I think California went off the rails sometime ago.
Yep. Look how long Feinstein and Pelosi have been there - definitely two perfect examples of a need for strict term limits.

Republicans have their share of jokers too...like Graham and McConnell.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And for what is probably the 8th or 9th time of asking today, where the crime is shown in the Durham report, I am met with deflection.

What crimes did Durham recommend be charged in his report?

Not interested in your game of double standards between the two parties. Go fuck yourself, Marxist shill. If it were reversed, you'd be losing your mind over Republicans being anti-democratic and the media and Republican party being so undemocratic like the Democrats and leftist media are. There's a reason you joined the party all slave owners belonged to, you're a racist shill who would call any black who tried to leave the party racist names because like Democrats over the last 300 years you think blacks belong to you

Yep. Look how long Feinstein and Pelosi have been there - definitely two perfect examples of a need for strict term limits.

Republicans have their share of jokers too...like Graham and McConnell.

Agreed. Term limits should be six years in the House and six in the Senate. It shouldn't be a career. That's worse than 80 year old half dead people not leaving

Not interested in your game of double standards between the two parties. Go fuck yourself, Marxist shill. If it were reversed, you'd be losing your mind over Republicans being anti-democratic and the media and Republican party being so undemocratic like the Democrats and leftist media are. There's a reason you joined the party all slave owners belonged to, you're a racist shill who would call any black who tried to leave the party racist names because like Democrats over the last 300 years you think blacks belong to you.

What charges did Durham recommend in his report?

Forum List

Back