We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
How's that Mueller investigation coming along?
Great and just think we have years to go to equal the BullShit you made Hill go thru

/
Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg
Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?
Obama wasn't really American.
Ding ding ding. Another racist birther outs himself.

49664165-A457-4F75-8F31-DFE8AB4FE859.jpeg
The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.View attachment 208322

Omarosa Claims Trump Has ‘Mental Decline That Could Not Be Denied’

REAL uhMerrykinz !!!

It's OK they're currently elated !
146 1/2 new chick fil-lets. Jobs for all !

Hold on a minute...I thought the Left loves the poor...no? You hate poor people who speak English?
You’re not “tolerant” of poor Christian whites? You hate those law abiding, patriotic white folk whom put God and family first?
You prefer the savage, criminal, lawless poor in the hoods throughout America? You prefer the poor illegal aliens from foreign countries?
Come on now...we know you love the poor, you’re always advocating for the poor....which poor do you hate and which do you love?

I don't think that you know what you are talking about. Show us any place where anyone hated poor people who speak English or have some sort of Christian belief and what sect they happen to adhere to. Show us anywhere where anyone hates "law abiding, patriotic white folk whom put God and family first"? Who are the "savage, criminal, lawless poor in the hoods throughout America"? Where is this preference for "poor illegal aliens from foreign countries"?

Put up or shut up.

Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.
Made 8k in the market today and that was the low point of the week and I'm a dem that hates the scum trump

We are fed up wit the left and their BS, now we are going to destroy them once and for all and they are totally clueless what's coming.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.
Made 8k in the market today and that was the low point of the week and I'm a dem that hates the scum trump

You didn't make $8k poor underpaid employees made that for you give it back. /mocking sarcasm

Brought to you by the letter Q.
And the Alt-Right and INCEL.

I wonder why you find it necessary to pepper every OP you create with bigoted language. Oh wait, I know why
Small words. He best handles small words.

WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.View attachment 208322
It's best to just feel sorry for them....always so afraid...always the victims.

because you all are like that.

Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg
Yes

INCEL....there's a reason INCEL is RW....can't get a girl, can't even leave their parental units' basement. :71:

You didn't make $8k poor underpaid employees made that for you give it back. /mocking sarcasm
I will to kids cancer hospitals etc etc as I do every year

There aren't enough of you psychos to win anything anymore.

Get the fuck out of this country.
Make me, INCEL.

There aren't enough of you psychos to win anything anymore.

Get the fuck out of this country.

No. It's my country.
Just wanted to say hello. :)

Forum List

Back