We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg
Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?

It's functioning just fine. Don't believe everything Russia tells you.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.View attachment 208322
There aren't enough of you psychos to win anything anymore.

Get the fuck out of this country.

WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.View attachment 208322

No. It's my country.

It is?

Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?

Raise your IQ 20 points before you attempt to talk to me again, bimbo.

Sure Cletus.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading the media and using critical thinking to parse the BS you guys keep throwing against the wall :)

No. It's my country.
No, you are a traitor bought by China and manipulated by Mexico.

Sure Cletus.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading the media and using critical thinking to parse the BS you guys keep throwing against the wall :)
LOL!!!!!

Inbred reactionaries like you don't possess the ability to use critical thinking.

Just a fucking mindless chick inhaling the regurgitated bile from her mama "media".

It is?

Yes
Take this back

Trump’s Trade War Is Killing American Blue Jeans
It’s the latest gut punch for an industry that had already declined into a shell of what it once was.

Sure Cletus.

LOL!!!!!

Inbred reactionaries like you don't possess the ability to use critical thinking.

Just a fucking mindless chick inhaling the regurgitated bile from her mama "media".

What ever you say Cletus. I'm not seeing much "mind" in your two sentence rant however.

On the other hand, perhaps the media I read is out of your league...it doesn't talk about FEMA Death Camps, Deep State, or world wide Clinton conspiracies much. It just talks about the news.

REAL uhMerrykinz !!!

Sure Cletus.

LOL!!!!!

And you inhaling the manure out of Trumps mouth can talk??

"Real Americans" don't confuse patriotism with racism.
Not confusing. Leftists are racists. Conservatives are patriots.

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
When the AH they support,trump, praises Russian murderer Putin , who ALL know hack our elections, you must know the republican party is buried in a ton of manure hopefully suffocating to death

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
When the AH they support,trump, praises Russian murderer Putin , who ALL know hack our elections, you must know the republican party is buried in a ton of manure hopefully suffocating to death
I believe you are confusing praise with diplomacy. It happens to the less intelligent among us. Shrug it off and try again.

I believe you are confusing praise with diplomacy. It happens to the less intelligent among us. Shrug it off and try again.

I hate to break it to you smokey but anyone supporting that idiot in our WH are truly the less intelligent among us Seven lies a day ,friends with murderer putin ,tariff war that will hurt us , and blasting the media when all except dotards know , speak the truth

you say diplomacy is called for when a scum like putin attacks our elections? Repub calling card reads ""can I have another"

Forum List

Back