We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg

Young people marching with torches. AWESOME!

Wish I was there.
They’re great for keeping the mosquitoes away.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

Hussein?? What a laugh
Wonder where our uneducated whiteboy is coming from.?
Not enough balls to call him an uppity nixxer?
Who said the "real Americans" are white poor rubes who are hanging on being white?
Only 25 % of people are now REPUBS?
Pity you are not like my daughter, a few brains, founded a $150MM company under Obama
And where are you and where is Obama?
I'm dying to know.
In your doublewide with your shotgun across your knees?

It is?

Young people marching with torches. AWESOME!

Wish I was there... at least until Antifa showed up to disrupt the right to march they were granted. When has a leftist rally looked like this? It's not the torches that are burning then, but garbage cans, cars, and whatever else that is flammable.
Info wars???
Are yo kidding?
White uneducated rubes who don't believe we landed on the moon?
Love Alex jones?
Don't believe the school was attacked?
Unbelievable, the ignorance to be conned by the biggest con artist in. Ny

“Broke Loser” the OP has averaged approximately 11 posts a day for two years. Started his account a couple months before the election.
We need to break this cycle of arguing and playing into the hands of obvious trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we have to make sure the republicans don't go back to running rinos for president
The True American Way Is to Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

That was the stance after Bush, Sr., when his patrician moderation was attacked by the fake rebels as all too Liberal or at least as a weak defense against the aggressive Left. Then his little boy, George II, came along and all the fake anti-RINOs drooled over him.

Preppy-loving is the very essence of anti-Americanism, which includes the Democrats, who've been corrupted ever since they started drooling over JFK. It shows the insincerity of GOPers that they now praise that Camelot Jockey and his lawn jockey, MLK. Another indication of the Right's true slavish-peasant personality is that poser Anne Coulter slurped all over JFK, Jr., in one of her books.

Brought to you by the letter Q.

You have that backwards. Trump is becoming more erratic because he knows he’s lost control of the narrative. He has an Emolument investigation breathing down his neck, He knows Mueller will soon release his findings on all of his crimes and the SC just ruled against him that a lawsuit by 12 school kids can go forward on him depriving them of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness by continuing to take no steps with climate change and letting polluters run wild plus the Stormy Daniels lawsuit, etc
He’s a control freak and he’s lost control.

I wonder why you find it necessary to pepper every OP you create with bigoted language. Oh wait, I know why

Some more "real Americans"...

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg
Real Americans?

You mean white Americans with few teeth?

Nope...I mean, good, proud, productive, REAL Americans....sucks huh?
Oooh, you mean educated LIBERALS. Why didn't you say so?

barbarino-1024x680.jpg

smiling-hispanic-and-african-american-nurses-sitting-at-computer-station_41z-lfz-g__F0000.png

Nope, 21st century Liberals are all regressive LefTards.
They hate all that is truly AMERICAN.
You know this.
Thanks though, for the images of members of the FSA (Free Shit Army)
View attachment 208216

This nation is better under this administration by every metric that matters. Only ignorant fools, illegals, whack-jobs, pole puffers, bottom feeders and men in dresses don’t “support” this administration.
Anyone who supports this lawless administration is doing Putin’s bidding.
This weak weak president didn’t even have it in him to stand up FOR the US and against what Putin did and continues to do. It just doesn’t get any worst than that when we can’t trust our own president to do the right thing and stand up against evil.

It is?

Yes

Some more "real Americans"...

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg

If that so called "real American" wants to get to the bottom of why Obama wasn't in the Oval Office during 9/11, he could try a history lesson to learn that it was Jr. who was president during that time. And, the reason Jr. wasn't in the Oval office at the time of the attack is because he was reading to school kids when it occurred.

It is?

Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?

WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.
Trump blowing Putin.jpg

It is?

Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

It is?

Yes
They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.

WE do speak up and go vote but the reich wing fanatics are hard to keep down. Although they don't work and spend all day and night on the internet saying how proud they are of a guy who lies every time his lips move.View attachment 208322

Omarosa Claims Trump Has ‘Mental Decline That Could Not Be Denied’

It is?

Yes
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?

/

It is?

Yes
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?
Obama wasn't really American.

Forum List

Back