We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

"Real Americans" don't confuse patriotism with racism.
Not confusing. Leftists are racists. Conservatives are patriots.

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
Filth is shitting on street corners and men in women's bathrooms. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Filth is attempting to establish a nazi-style regime in the United States of America. Look at trump, pigpence, mcconnell, sanders, sessions, azar, betsy bitch, et al., sewer trash who do everything they can to shit on the nation.

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
When the AH they support,trump, praises Russian murderer Putin , who ALL know hack our elections, you must know the republican party is buried in a ton of manure hopefully suffocating to death
I believe you are confusing praise with diplomacy. It happens to the less intelligent among us. Shrug it off and try again.

I hate to break it to you smokey but anyone supporting that idiot in our WH are truly the less intelligent among us Seven lies a day ,friends with murderer putin ,tariff war that will hurt us , and blasting the media when all except dotards know , speak the truth
In your marxist dreams.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
REAL uhMerrykinz !!!

It's OK they're currently elated !
146 1/2 new chick fil-lets. Jobs for all !

Hold on a minute...I thought the Left loves the poor...no? You hate poor people who speak English?
You’re not “tolerant” of poor Christian whites? You hate those law abiding, patriotic white folk whom put God and family first?
You prefer the savage, criminal, lawless poor in the hoods throughout America? You prefer the poor illegal aliens from foreign countries?
Come on now...we know you love the poor, you’re always advocating for the poor....which poor do you hate and which do you love?

When the AH they support,trump, praises Russian murderer Putin , who ALL know hack our elections, you must know the republican party is buried in a ton of manure hopefully suffocating to death
I believe you are confusing praise with diplomacy. It happens to the less intelligent among us. Shrug it off and try again.

I hate to break it to you smokey but anyone supporting that idiot in our WH are truly the less intelligent among us Seven lies a day ,friends with murderer putin ,tariff war that will hurt us , and blasting the media when all except dotards know , speak the truth
In your marxist dreams.
google it smokey 7 lies a day

Filth is shitting on street corners and men in women's bathrooms. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Filth is attempting to establish a nazi-style regime in the United States of America. Look at trump, pigpence, mcconnell, sanders, sessions, azar, betsy bitch, et al., sewer trash who do everything they can to shit on the nation.
You leftist traitors are funny!

“Broke Loser” the OP has averaged approximately 11 posts a day for two years. Started his account a couple months before the election.
We need to break this cycle of arguing and playing into the hands of obvious trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have a kick ass life...you’ve spent some time investigating me, you’ve done your due diligence. Good job nerd.
What’s this “we” shit....you haven’t been here long enough to use the word “we”...you have no team nerd.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
REAL uhMerrykinz !!!

Hold on a minute...I thought the Left loves the poor...no? You hate poor people who speak English?
You’re not “tolerant” of poor Christian whites? You hate those law abiding, patriotic white folk whom put God and family first?
You prefer the savage, criminal, lawless poor in the hoods throughout America? You prefer the poor illegal aliens from foreign countries?
Come on now...we know you love the poor, you’re always advocating for the poor....which poor do you hate and which do you love?

I hate the red neck white trash that continually vote against their better interests Got it?

The real traitors are those who support the scumbag who doesn't care our elections are being hacked because it's in his favor

How's that Mueller investigation coming along?

REAL uhMerrykinz !!!

I hate the red neck white trash that continually vote against their better interests Got it?

How do you feel about Black and Wetbacks...how’s thier loyalty to the Mexicrat Party working out for them? Hypocrisy much?

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

DjpXzRSWwAASuMC.jpg

Poor LefTards can’t make the simple distinction between good, legitimate REAL American citizens caught in the middle of a global trade war and ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of children with multiple baby daddy’s sucking the taxpayer tit. Hahaha
Are you talking about unmarried white high school drop outs in Appalachia?

sln_sept24_143306175_16x9.jpg

Sure, let’s pretend I am. Do you hate poor, moral, religious, law abiding folks?
"moral"? :71: "religious"? :71:

How's that Mueller investigation coming along?

You’ve moved from “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA to MUELLER, MUELLER, MUELLER”
That’s all, same old twisted shit from LefTards

Poor LefTards can’t make the simple distinction between good, legitimate REAL American citizens caught in the middle of a global trade war and ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of children with multiple baby daddy’s sucking the taxpayer tit. Hahaha
Are you talking about unmarried white high school drop outs in Appalachia?

sln_sept24_143306175_16x9.jpg

Sure, let’s pretend I am. Do you hate poor, moral, religious, law abiding folks?
"moral"? :71: "religious"? :71:

Go ahead and post some crime stats from predominantly white cities.
I’m standing by.

The real traitors are those who support the scumbag who doesn't care our elections are being hacked because it's in his favor

Elections have been “hacked” for years by illegal aliens planted here by Democrats. Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies that the DNC recruited?

You think these trumpanzees define what a "real American" is or what a "good American" is? Sorry, fella. They are the dregs of U.S. society.
Deplorable Nation

Elections have been “hacked” for years by illegal aliens planted here by Democrats. Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies that the DNC recruited?
:auiqs.jpg:

Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg
Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.

Forum List

Back