We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.
And yet...and yet...we have all this power to make him fear us and for him to be such a victim.
Indeed. But never forget there are more of us than there are of them.
Maybe that's why they are so afraid.

“Broke Loser” the OP has averaged approximately 11 posts a day for two years. Started his account a couple months before the election.
We need to break this cycle of arguing and playing into the hands of obvious trolls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You joined a month ago. STFU

“Broke Loser” the OP has averaged approximately 11 posts a day for two years. Started his account a couple months before the election.
We need to break this cycle of arguing and playing into the hands of obvious trolls.

Usual leftist projection.

Then again, he might have forgot that he is posting on his 11th alt account.

"Real Americans" don't confuse patriotism with racism.
and they dont call fellow Americans who disagree with them nazis either....like you do....
Have no idea why some Americans get called NAZIs....View attachment 208366 View attachment 208367
images

Do you?
you have no idea why i said that do you bo?....your good buddy lakota calls people who disagree with him nazicons.....next time get your shit together....
So...you wish to deny those pics? Deny your own eyes? Of course.....trumpanzee way.
wasnt talking about those pictures was i?....learn to read bo,you just might appear somewhat smarter...

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
Filth is shitting on street corners and men in women's bathrooms. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Filth is attempting to establish a nazi-style regime in the United States of America. Look at trump, pigpence, mcconnell, sanders, sessions, azar, betsy bitch, et al., sewer trash who do everything they can to shit on the nation.
You leftist traitors are funny!
The real traitors are those who support the scumbag who doesn't care our elections are being hacked because it's in his favor

Elections have been “hacked” for years by illegal aliens planted here by Democrats. Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies that the DNC recruited?

Any proof that illegals vote?

There is proof that republicans use vote caging to disqualify legal voters. One link below.

Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam

Last edited:
...Any proof that illegals vote?
A ward-map of the City of Los Angeles should suffice.

That's all you got? Why not go after Trump for breaking his promise that Mexico would pay for the wall instead?
The jury's still out on that one - although I don't believe it will happen; hell, I think it's a stupid waste of money; there are better ways.

Meanwhile... a ward-map of Los Angeles should suffice.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

If you live in Southern California like you say you do, then your neighbors most likely consider you a low life racist, no matter what their color. Hope you move out of state soon since it'll raise the general I.Q. average in California.

Filth is shitting on street corners and men in women's bathrooms. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Filth is attempting to establish a nazi-style regime in the United States of America. Look at trump, pigpence, mcconnell, sanders, sessions, azar, betsy bitch, et al., sewer trash who do everything they can to shit on the nation.
The real traitors are those who support the scumbag who doesn't care our elections are being hacked because it's in his favor

Elections have been “hacked” for years by illegal aliens planted here by Democrats. Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies that the DNC recruited?

There is proof that republicans use vote caging to disqualify legal voters. One link below.

Vote “Caging” Gets legal?!? RNC Asks Court To Lift Consent Decree That Blocked Jim Crow Voter Purge Scam

We all know illegals vote...Hussein told them to, they’ve never been more motivated to do so. The only question is how many voted....BUT that wasn’t the point...you must have missed this part.
“Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies the DNC recruited?”
unauthorized_immigrants_graph.jpg

We all know illegals vote...Hussein told them to, they’ve never been more motivated to do so. The only question is how many voted....BUT that wasn’t the point...you must have missed this part.
“Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies the DNC recruited?”

So, anchor babies peaked during Republican W. Bush's regime according to your little chart, and that's only the faults of Democrats?

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

We are fed up wit the left and their BS, now we are going to destroy them once and for all and they are totally clueless what's coming.
Sure you are, sweetums....sure you are. :71:

Tho....how are you going to destroy us while being afraid of us and victims at the same time?

Lib please we mopped the floor with you fools in 2016. Get this through your thick skulls, Americans don't like you people. :eusa_hand:

If you live in Southern California like you say you do, then your neighbors most likely consider you a low life racist, no matter what their color. Hope you move out of state soon since it'll raise the general I.Q. average in California.

Only in that backward, twisted world of LibTardia can whacks come up with this shit...”move a highly educated, wealthy white boy out and move in yet another illegal...that’ll raise the average iQ.”
You Loons have completely lost all your shit.
My neighbors are wealthy white folks, they’re sane and they voted Trump. They might hate illegals more than I do. They fucking love me.

Usual leftist projection.

Then again, he might have forgot that he is posting on his 11th alt account.
I like how this guy uses we, we need to do something about my extensive knowledge of who the trolls are after I’ve been here a month.

We are fed up wit the left and their BS, now we are going to destroy them once and for all and they are totally clueless what's coming.

Tho....how are you going to destroy us while being afraid of us and victims at the same time?

Lib please we mopped the floor with you fools in 2016. Get this through your thick skulls, Americans don't like you people. :eusa_hand:
3 million more who voted dem say you're fos and this next election day you'll get a clue

Count me in on that one. That would make much more room for the homeless and low income earners you idiots have moving into this state. Hell, you can have four families occupy my (old) house and there would still be room to put up 7-8 tents in the backyard....enjoy, dumbass.

So, anchor babies peaked during Republican W. Bush's regime according to your little chart, and that's only the faults of Democrats?

Nope, past Republicans fucked up as well....Bush 2 was a piece of shit just like Reagan...but it has always been Democrats pushing soft immigration policy and or amnesty requests to make deals with bipartisan pussy Republicans.

Oh yea, your good Americans...
grand%20junction%20gop%20billboard%20kjct_1532535850202.jpg_93299953_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

3 million more who voted dem say you're fos and this next election day you'll get a clue

You gonna get all those Mexifornia based anchor babies back to the polls again? What are you gonna do about those 30 states and 2,623 counties that told you to fuck yourself?

Forum List

Back