We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg
Yes
Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?

It's functioning just fine. Don't believe everything Russia tells you.
Raise your IQ 20 points before you attempt to talk to me again, bimbo.
Poor INCEL child. Always afraid....always the victim.

Are Dems call the media the FAKE FAKE DISGUSTING news,,,are they pissing and moaning OR is it that lying pos trump in our WH?
Do you have a fucking clue what an actual functioning media looks like?

When are you Derpocrats going to receive a brain from the wizard of Oz?

It's functioning just fine. Don't believe everything Russia tells you.
Raise your IQ 20 points before you attempt to talk to me again, bimbo.
Sure Cletus.

In the meantime, I'll keep reading the media and using critical thinking to parse the BS you guys keep throwing against the wall :)
LOL!!!!!

Inbred reactionaries like you don't possess the ability to use critical thinking.

Just a fucking mindless chick inhaling the regurgitated bile from her mama "media".
"Inbred".....now there's some delicious Irony for us to chew on. :71:

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.
How's that Mueller investigation coming along?

You’ve moved from “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA to MUELLER, MUELLER, MUELLER”
That’s all, same old twisted shit from LefTards
So....how IS that Mueller investigation coming along?

"Real Americans" don't confuse patriotism with racism.
and they dont call fellow Americans who disagree with them nazis either....like you do....
Have no idea why some Americans get called NAZIs....View attachment 208366 View attachment 208367
images

Do you?
you have no idea why i said that do you bo?....your good buddy lakota calls people who disagree with him nazicons.....next time get your shit together....

It pretty much comes down to I don't trust those on either left or right who define what REAL Americans are.

Patriots, my ass! "Conservatives" are those from the sewers of the U.S. They have pretty much demonstrated that they are filth who intend to destroy this nation.
Filth is shitting on street corners and men in women's bathrooms. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

Filth is attempting to establish a nazi-style regime in the United States of America. Look at trump, pigpence, mcconnell, sanders, sessions, azar, betsy bitch, et al., sewer trash who do everything they can to shit on the nation.
You leftist traitors are funny!
The real traitors are those who support the scumbag who doesn't care our elections are being hacked because it's in his favor

Elections have been “hacked” for years by illegal aliens planted here by Democrats. Link us to all your outrage over the millions of Mexicrat voting anchor babies that the DNC recruited?
All out to get you. Nothing is real but your fear and your victimhood.

They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.
And yet...and yet...we have all this power to make him fear us and for him to be such a victim.

Real Americans hold their president accountable and don’t go into the witness protection program when they listen to him lie 6 times a day every day.

They, the libs, are trying to save America from the reich.

Well if the Reich indeed is rising, bad news. The libs can't even save themselves from their mom's basement. When the welfare bucks run out, they are done.
This numbskull is still pushing the obviously erroneous meme that libs have no money and live with mom.
And yet...and yet...we have all this power to make him fear us and for him to be such a victim.
Indeed. But never forget there are more of us than there are of them.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

We are fed up wit the left and their BS, now we are going to destroy them once and for all and they are totally clueless what's coming.
Sure you are, sweetums....sure you are. :71:

Tho....how are you going to destroy us while being afraid of us and victims at the same time?

073F4A1A-0EC9-4754-ADA0-AA973D75CE23.jpeg
The face normal Americans make when you Putin lovin, trump enablers say the words REAL AMERICANS.

If by "Real Americans" they mean British people, then it's no wonder we're in a lot of trouble.

On one side most of the trailer trash on welfare are British in this country, who call for more, and more war.

On the other side the British make up most U.S.A President elites, who sold us out to illegals, and outsourced jobs as they "Did nothing"

Obama included, whom Obama's half British, and related to W Bush.

Are these people "real Americans"?

The last far-right rally by Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer was declared a riot. Experts think this weekend could be even worse than 2017’s deadly “Unite the Right” event.

Portland's Patriot Prayer Rally Could Be Most Violent Since Charlottesville, Activists Say
The problem is that Democrats are too stupid to interact with in a normal way.

Violence is the only thing you drug addicts react to.
Well...what's keeping you. Violence away. Go for it. But make sure to let us know....because we might not even notice otherwise.

"Real Americans" don't confuse patriotism with racism.
and they dont call fellow Americans who disagree with them nazis either....like you do....
Have no idea why some Americans get called NAZIs....View attachment 208366 View attachment 208367
images

Do you?
you have no idea why i said that do you bo?....your good buddy lakota calls people who disagree with him nazicons.....next time get your shit together....
So...you wish to deny those pics? Deny your own eyes? Of course.....trumpanzee way.

Forum List

Back