We’re witnessing REAL Americans taking their country back

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

You think these trumpanzees define what a "real American" is or what a "good American" is? Sorry, fella. They are the dregs of U.S. society.

The nonstop pissing and moaning from the Left can only mean one thing...they know they’ve lost control....Hussein Obeaner had them in the driver seat with America’s best shut down and riding bitch....that’s all changed under this administration....the tail no longer wags the dog and good Americans are calling all shots again.
I have confidence in the people of this nation, the majority are still good, legitimate human beings...talk to your neighbors, get vocal, stay vocal, get people motivated to vote down the filth.

You think these trumpanzees define what a "real American" is or what a "good American" is? Sorry, fella. They are the dregs of U.S. society.

Sane people know exactly what makes one a good, real American...this isn’t trivial all...and good, real Americans aren’t LefTards.

Last edited:

Sane people know exactly what makes one a good, real American...this isn’t trivially all...and good, real Americans aren’t LefTards.

You basically are full of shit. You have absolutely no right to say who is a "good" or "real" American. We all are.

Sane people know exactly what makes one a good, real American...this isn’t trivially all...and good, real Americans aren’t LefTards.

You basically are full of shit. You have absolutely no right to say who is a "good" or "real" American. We all are.

Negative
Again, sane people know how to make the simple distinction between good and bad. Lowlifes always try to ride the coattails of the productive types.

Reel Americuns who know how to make an insult much better than an argument.

You lose! Now, get a job!

Some more "real Americans"...

DjmaD14XgAAzIim.jpg

If it's on the Internet is must be true.

Poor LefTards can’t make the simple distinction between good, legitimate REAL American citizens caught in the middle of a global trade war and ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of children with multiple baby daddy’s sucking the taxpayer tit. Hahaha
Are you talking about unmarried white high school drop outs in Appalachia?

sln_sept24_143306175_16x9.jpg

For a little taste of your rampant elitism here, imagine this is a black family in the inner city, grandma and two sisters and a baby in cramped quarters, all high school dropouts.

You wouldn't dare make fun of them, but it's cool to make fun of the white poor in Appalachia.

We see you. We know.

Well the economy is doing great.

UA is the lowest its been in decades.

People have more money in their paychecks.

There are more jobs than people to fill them.

Businesses are opening everywhere.

I'd say America is doing pretty damned good for a change and Trump is POTUS. He of course will get the credit just like he'd get the blame if things were bad.

To bad if the left doesn't like prosperity. I sure do and so do most Americans.

Let the good times keep rolling.

If that were the case then the people would not vote for the trash the two parties force us to vote for..

Restoring America for Americans. One of the best parts of Trump's presidency.

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg

It is?

:dunno:

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg

Young people marching with torches. AWESOME!

Wish I was there... at least until Antifa showed up to disrupt the right to march they were granted. When has a leftist rally looked like this? It's not the torches that are burning then, but garbage cans, cars, and whatever else that is flammable.

Forum List

Back