Western Media Caught Trying to Glorify Neo-Nazi Groups in Ukraine. Again.

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
The Guardian published an adulatory feature on “The Women Fighting on the Frontline in Ukraine”.
One of the women profiled was “Anaconda”, fighting in the Aidar Battalion bankrolled by Igor Kolomoisky:
Anaconda was given her nickname by a unit commander, in a joking reference to her stature and power. The baby-faced 19-year-old says that her mother is very worried about her and phones several times a day, sometimes even during combat. She says it is better to always answer, as her mother will not stop calling until she picks up.
“In the very beginning my mother kept saying that the war is not for girls,” Anaconda says. “But now she has to put up with my choice. My dad would have come to the front himself, but his health does not allow him to move. He is proud of me now.”…Western Media Caught Trying to Glorify Neo-Nazi Groups in Ukraine. Again. - Russia Insider
Ukrainian nazism is aq forbidden theme for European media for long ago but glorifying... Welcome to Reich the 4th
"Give me the media and i will make a herd of pigs from any people" Goebbels

New Flash!: "Russian media tries to justify invading mainland Ukraine."

Hey, whether or not you like Ukrainian groups get the fuck out of other people's country.

The Guardian published an adulatory feature on “The Women Fighting on the Frontline in Ukraine”.
One of the women profiled was “Anaconda”, fighting in the Aidar Battalion bankrolled by Igor Kolomoisky:
Anaconda was given her nickname by a unit commander, in a joking reference to her stature and power. The baby-faced 19-year-old says that her mother is very worried about her and phones several times a day, sometimes even during combat. She says it is better to always answer, as her mother will not stop calling until she picks up.
“In the very beginning my mother kept saying that the war is not for girls,” Anaconda says. “But now she has to put up with my choice. My dad would have come to the front himself, but his health does not allow him to move. He is proud of me now.”…Western Media Caught Trying to Glorify Neo-Nazi Groups in Ukraine. Again. - Russia Insider
Ukrainian nazism is aq forbidden theme for European media for long ago but glorifying... Welcome to Reich the 4th
"Give me the media and i will make a herd of pigs from any people" Goebbels
Our politician's hypocrisy is only overshadowed by their stupidity.

Forum List

Back