🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West's Communist Party claim about Democrats

There's nothing quite like a witch-hunt to whet the appetites of conservatives.

The real witch hunt was by Murrow, and you scumbag democrats. McCarthy was vindicated. Owen Lattimore, John Stewart Service, Philip and Mary Jane Keeney, and Howard Shapley; all were positively confirmed to be Soviet agents.

What about all the others who fell under Mccarthy's gaze? You mention five people, as if those five correct guesses make up for the thousands who were wrongly accused. Once again, how about we round up all Libertarians as potential drug dealers/abusers by the DEA and have them submit to piss tests in front of Congress and an explanation to their apparent Anti-American leanings?

That wouldn't be cool, would it? But I keep forgetting....you only want the Constitution to work for you...meaning Conservatives.

Who was "wrongly accused" by McCarthy?

Name one guy

The real witch hunt was by Murrow, and you scumbag democrats. McCarthy was vindicated. Owen Lattimore, John Stewart Service, Philip and Mary Jane Keeney, and Howard Shapley; all were positively confirmed to be Soviet agents.

What about all the others who fell under Mccarthy's gaze? You mention five people, as if those five correct guesses make up for the thousands who were wrongly accused. Once again, how about we round up all Libertarians as potential drug dealers/abusers by the DEA and have them submit to piss tests in front of Congress and an explanation to their apparent Anti-American leanings?

That wouldn't be cool, would it? But I keep forgetting....you only want the Constitution to work for you...meaning Conservatives.

Who was "wrongly accused" by McCarthy?

Name one guy

I don't hold much hope a list will be forthcoming.

What about all the others who fell under Mccarthy's gaze?

Such as?

Be specific.

So who DID McCarthy accuse, by name?

Who was "rounded up?"

Be specific.

You spew a great deal of demagoguery, got any facts?

Any at all?

I'll make it easy, name one person who was falsely accused of being a communist by McCarthy?

McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow.

Link to Wiki

You must be EXHAUSTED!

Such as?

Be specific.

So who DID McCarthy accuse, by name?

Who was "rounded up?"

Be specific.

You spew a great deal of demagoguery, got any facts?

Any at all?

I'll make it easy, name one person who was falsely accused of being a communist by McCarthy?

McCarthyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow.

Link to Wiki

You must be EXHAUSTED!

Hell of a lot more than the bullshit your side is spewing.

"Victims of McCarthyism

It is difficult to estimate the number of victims of McCarthyism. The number imprisoned is in the hundreds, and some ten or twelve thousand lost their jobs.[43] In many cases simply being subpoenaed by HUAC..."

see the problem with wiki?

Wow.

Link to Wiki

You must be EXHAUSTED!

"Victims of McCarthyism

It is difficult to estimate the number of victims of McCarthyism. The number imprisoned is in the hundreds, and some ten or twelve thousand lost their jobs.[43] In many cases simply being subpoenaed by HUAC..."

You asked for a name...I gave you a list.

"Victims of McCarthyism

Did you know McCarthy was a Senator?

"Victims of McCarthyism

Did you know McCarthy was a Senator?
What's your point? Of course I knew he was a senator.

Who worked to get the hearings to take place?

Oh...I get it....Mccarthy had nothing to do with it...revisionist history..you guys are really good at denial.....forget it. You aren't worth my time, nor are you a true American if you can't handle the uglier side of our country's history.

Believe what you want...but belief isn't fact.

Oh...I get it....Mccarthy had nothing to do with it...revisionist history..you guys are really good at denial.....forget it. You aren't worth my time, nor are you a true American if you can't handle the uglier side of our country's history.

it's called the truth.

It's in the first page of "Blacklisted" It's a Goebbels lie Progressives have been telling about McCarthy for generations

Before you can call the people on your list "victims" of anything, first you have to prove they weren't communists. Take Franz Oppenheimer. He was mentioned in the Venona cables as a Soviet Agent. He's not a vicitm. He's guilty as charged. The same goes for almost every other name on your list.

Last edited:
The far wing nut wacks deny that McCarthyite victims actually existed.

Easily verifiable that the pro-McCarthyites are solidly wrong, so solidlty that their integrity is destroyed.

The far wing nut wacks deny that McCarthyite victims actually existed.

Easily verifiable that the pro-McCarthyites are solidly wrong, so solidlty that their integrity is destroyed.

If you can point out an actual victim, then please do so. At this point I've only seen a list of Communist Party members and Soviet agents.

Forum List

Back