🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

West's Communist Party claim about Democrats

The far wing nut wacks deny that McCarthyite victims actually existed.

Easily verifiable that the pro-McCarthyites are solidly wrong, so solidlty that their integrity is destroyed.

You can always count on another liberal to come into a discussion and make a more stupid comment then the liberal in the discussion. You are the tag team party.

So since you can't clear the bar, you lower the bar. If we don't prove every accused person wasn't a communist, we lose. Well, we don't, but you chalk it up to victory in your head. No one claimed that, Junior. No one said McCarthy was perfect. All we said was he was generally right. That's it. You got something on the discussion or you want to just keep jerking off?

Easily verifiable that the pro-McCarthyites are solidly wrong, so solidlty that their integrity is destroyed.

If you can point out an actual victim, then please do so. At this point I've only seen a list of Communist Party members and Soviet agents.

You don't get his point. He doesn't have to prove anything. He wins if you can't prove every accused person was guilty. Yeah, he is that stupid. What do you want from a guy who thinks Obama was elected dictator and is probably immortal?

Did you bump your head? We covered this already and you never provided any names.

Name one person falsely accused by McCarthy

The victims have been pointed, time and time again, yet the nuts still deny it. Can't help themselves. They are nutters.

You mention five people, as if those five correct guesses make up for the thousands who were wrongly accused.

So who DID McCarthy accuse, by name?

A better question is "who did he falsely accuse?" The evidence indicates that all the people he accused, or called to testify, where guilty as hell.

I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate that, and you are, so far, failing miserably to do so.

The victims have been pointed, time and time again, yet the nuts still deny it. Can't help themselves. They are nutters.

Victims are innocent. All the people that have been mentioned are guilty. They were communists or Soviet agents.

Progressives need to shut the fuck up....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDnJ0vXUgw]Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - YouTube[/ame]

Now drink your coffee and do what you do...

So who DID McCarthy accuse, by name?

A better question is "who did he falsely accuse?" The evidence indicates that all the people he accused, or called to testify, where guilty as hell.

I'm still waiting for you to demonstrate that, and you are, so far, failing miserably to do so.

I have posted numerous sites indicating the people mentioned were dicussed in the Venona cables or in FBI files.

Who worked to get the hearings to take place?

Oh...I get it....Mccarthy had nothing to do with it...revisionist history..you guys are really good at denial.....forget it. You aren't worth my time, nor are you a true American if you can't handle the uglier side of our country's history.

Believe what you want...but belief isn't fact.

Before you can call the people on your list "victims" of anything, first you have to prove they weren't communists.

No, just that there was no evidence convicting them of being Soviet spies. There is nothing wrong with being a Communist; that's First Amendment protected activity in fact. Espionage for a foreign power, on the other hand, is a crime. If they were guilty of that, then they deserved to be punished according to the law. If all they were "guilty" of was something protected by the First Amendment, then they deserved to be left alone.

That's if they were Communists, of course. Most of them weren't even that. Except, of course, in the redefinition used by you nutcases in which "liberal" and "Communist" become identical in meaning.

The list is in the link...scroll down to the part headlined "Victims of McCarthyism".

No, the link is demagoguery with no fact, not ONE, not ONE person on that list was named or approached by McCarthy.

NOW, name ONE person falsely accused by Joseph McCarthy of being a Communist agent.

ONE.

Fucking demagogues.

Furthermore, all the people on the list are communists. Franz Oppenheimer was listed as a Soviet agent in the Venona cables. Lillian Helman was a member of the Communist party.

None of these people were "smeared." Since when does pointing out facts constitute a "smear?'

Victims are innocent. All the people that have been mentioned are guilty. They were communists or Soviet agents.

Prove that anyone accused by McCarthy was a Soviet agent. So far, you have completely failed to do so, except in one case where the accusation was first made by someone else and the case was already done with.

I have posted numerous sites indicating the people mentioned were dicussed in the Venona cables or in FBI files.

Someone expressing an opinion that an alleged formerly-classified source discusses someone in an unspecified way is evidence of nothing, especially considering the climate of deceit, misdirection, and outright lies that has always surrounded anti-Communist hysteria from the very beginning.

Actual sources, actual data, or you've proven nothing.

Oh...I get it....Mccarthy had nothing to do with it...revisionist history..you guys are really good at denial.....forget it. You aren't worth my time, nor are you a true American if you can't handle the uglier side of our country's history.

Before you can call the people on your list "victims" of anything, first you have to prove they weren't communists.

No, just that there was no evidence convicting them of being Soviet spies.

Yes there is, you fucking dolt. How many times to I have to tell you that they were mentioned in the Venona cables as Soviet Agents? Haven't you ever heard of the Venona cables? They were intercepts of communications between the KGB and their agents in the United States. If these communications mention someone as an agent, then that is ironclad proof that person is an agent.

There is nothing wrong with being a Communist; that's First Amendment protected activity in fact.

Yes there is, especially if you work for the government. You can associate with whomever you like, but that doesn't mean your associations won't get you bared from government employment.

Espionage for a foreign power, on the other hand, is a crime. If they were guilty of that, then they deserved to be punished according to the law. If all they were "guilty" of was something protected by the First Amendment, then they deserved to be left alone..

The government doesn't have to wait until someone loots all of our nuclear secrets before it bars that person from employment. That's simply a fact. If you ever applied for a job that requires a security clearance, you would know that.

That's if they were Communists, of course. Most of them weren't even that. Except, of course, in the redefinition used by you nutcases in which "liberal" and "Communist" become identical in meaning.

They were all Communists. The evidence is ironclad. They were far worse that than, in fact. They were doing the Soviet Union and Communist China's bidding.

Last edited:

Someone expressing an opinion that an alleged formerly-classified source discusses someone in an unspecified way is evidence of nothing, especially considering the climate of deceit, misdirection, and outright lies that has always surrounded anti-Communist hysteria from the very beginning.

Actual sources, actual data, or you've proven nothing.

What a fucking moron. You really are in a state of denial. The Venona cables are published ont he internet. I even provided the link to them for you. No one contests the authenticity of the Venona cables - not a single historian. Saying someone was mentioned in the Venona cables is not an opinion. it's simply a fact. The people we have been discussed were mentioned as Soviet agents. It's a fact. No serious historian questions it.

Joseph McCarthy and John F. Kennedy did a great deal to shine the light on the infiltration of communists in the United States Government. God bless them both for their efforts.

McCarthy and Kennedy focused purely on government infiltration. The HUAC focused on Hollywood and the propaganda war.

McCarthy never accused anyone of anything. He spoke of Hoover's list, which was accurate as the Venona intercepts have proven

Want a Wiki list motherfucker, cross reference this with the HUAC list you lyingly attributed to McCarthy.

List of Americans in the Venona papers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See the problem? Same damn names? Why? Well;, because those accused by the HUAC and J. Edgar Hoover were NOT falsely accused, they actually WERE communists.

That you agree with their goals and methods does not change the fact that they were engaged in treason. You may view Julius and Ethel Rosenberg as "freedom fighters," but they were traitors.

Hoover was right, Kennedy was right, you are wrong.

Just because the Communist agents were on your side Jake, doesn't make them "victims." They knew the risk of committing treason to promote Communism.

ROFL

You speak of "integrity," while lying about being a Republican?

:confused::cuckoo::confused:

Forum List

Back