"wetbacks" remark from GOP shows how deep the problem is

I bet the President of The United States has said the word ****** hundreds of times and even called other African Americans ****** many times.
But that is acceptable in the African American community. They get carte blanche as that is an expression of "love" for "their own".
What a crock of bull shit.
You Democrats are a bunch of milk weak thin skinned pussies. Spoken words mean more to you morons than actions.

You do realize that is a term the democrats came up with for their underpayed mexican farmers in the south that worked their orange groves, etc? These racist men were all card carrying democrats and had their KKK uniforms neatly folded in their top closet. I remember many years ago I had moved from NY to the South and my best friend invited me to go with her to her grandparents house.

We slept in a huge room that had a large closet and she showed me the KKK uniforms. Her grandfather was the head of the clan down there. She said that all the democrats in that city were members of the KKK. I told her if her grandfather were a Christian he wouldn't be a leader in the KKK. She told me that he told her all the republican catholics were ****** lovers and that was why the democrats would always rule the south. That is the part of history Democrats don't like Americans remembering. That they were officially the KKK party.
Typical CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood revisionism! The term was coined by the Texas border patrol for the wet clothing that IDed the Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande. But CON$ never let facts get in the way of their hate.

If you would link to that, I would appreciate it, sounds logical but*shrugs*

I did find-

Eisenhower quoted a report in The New York Times that said, "The rise in illegal border-crossing by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal Government."[1]

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and-

Wetback (slur) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and-

As an adjective it pertains to illegal Mexican immigrants. It was first used in this way by John Steinbeck in Sweet Thursday as he wrote, "How did he get in the wet-back business?" Its usage as a verb was originally mentioned in 1978 in T. Sanchez's Hollywoodland, where the term meant, "to gain illegal entry into the United States by swimming the Rio Grande".[4]

Read more: wetback: Definition from Answers.com

Why not?
Nazi = Republican

seriously

No, I don't think so. Even though the Nazis made the Empire of Japan "official Aryans", I note Jews, Catholics, Irish, Gypsies, Blacks, & so on among contemporary Republican ranks.

With the Nazis, it was conquer the World or Gotterdammerung. (& I was never all that sure which one they preferred. There's just something about all that Wagner ...)

You do realize that is a term the democrats came up with for their underpayed mexican farmers in the south that worked their orange groves, etc? These racist men were all card carrying democrats and had their KKK uniforms neatly folded in their top closet. I remember many years ago I had moved from NY to the South and my best friend invited me to go with her to her grandparents house.

We slept in a huge room that had a large closet and she showed me the KKK uniforms. Her grandfather was the head of the clan down there. She said that all the democrats in that city were members of the KKK. I told her if her grandfather were a Christian he wouldn't be a leader in the KKK. She told me that he told her all the republican catholics were ****** lovers and that was why the democrats would always rule the south. That is the part of history Democrats don't like Americans remembering. That they were officially the KKK party.
Typical CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood revisionism! The term was coined by the Texas border patrol for the wet clothing that IDed the Mexicans who swam across the Rio Grande. But CON$ never let facts get in the way of their hate.

I did find-

Eisenhower quoted a report in The New York Times that said, "The rise in illegal border-crossing by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal Government."[1]

and-

and-

As an adjective it pertains to illegal Mexican immigrants. It was first used in this way by John Steinbeck in Sweet Thursday as he wrote, "How did he get in the wet-back business?" Its usage as a verb was originally mentioned in 1978 in T. Sanchez's Hollywoodland, where the term meant, "to gain illegal entry into the United States by swimming the Rio Grande".[4]

wetback

"Wetback is a derogatory term used to describe Mexicans who have immigrated illegally to the United States by swimming or wading across the Rio Grande--the river that separates the U.S. from Mexico. U.S. Border Patrol began using the word in 1944 to refer to illegal Mexican immigrants who were easily identifiable by their wet clothing.

complain and lie about it all you want.

These idiots are yours and they will destroy any effort the republican party makes to attract voters

Why are you so obsessed with the GOP?
According to you we will never win any election of any kind ever again...that should make you happy.

You Libs will then be free to spend this country into oblivion.

I did find-

and-

and-

wetback

"Wetback is a derogatory term used to describe Mexicans who have immigrated illegally to the United States by swimming or wading across the Rio Grande--the river that separates the U.S. from Mexico. U.S. Border Patrol began using the word in 1944 to refer to illegal Mexican immigrants who were easily identifiable by their wet clothing.
Not so much derogatory as descriptive.
The term wet back described people who had just crossed the Rio Grande in contrast to those without wet shirts who were already here and assumed legal residents. It is no more derogatory than the word "rapist" or "thief".

These idiots are yours and they will destroy any effort the republican party makes to attract voters

According to you we will never win any election of any kind ever again...that should make you happy.

Spend into oblivion? That would be Republicans. Even Ryan wants 500 billion more for defense. Spending more than the next 13 other countries COMBINED apparently isn't enough.

If you can get right wing tards repeating the same bullshit over and over again, you can get them to believe anything.

romney_mexican.jpg

Some Republicans love Mexicans so much, they try to color themselves to be the color they imagine Mexicans to be. Check out the hands compared to the face. He forgot the hands.

Here's the unphotoshopped image.
mitt_brownface-600x450.jpg

The picture you posted was "better"? Hilarious!

rm.jpg
Willard made lots of really dumb mistakes, this was really really stupid.

That was true until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. He stated that he knew in doing so the Democrats would lose the South and they did.
The South is now racist republicans ... those same racist Democrats switched parties, just like LBJ said they would.

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
[edit]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_rights_act_of_1964

Last edited:
This is nothing but another irrational attack by the Libtards on anyone who doesn't espouse their views.

From Merriam/Webster - Origin:

from the practice of wading or swimming the Rio Grande where it forms the U.S.-Mexico border
First Known Use: 1929

What makes that a slur or derogatory? It refers to the TRUTH! :eusa_whistle:

Must be nice to be a democrat, you can be marion barry, get convicted for smoking crack, insult asians, say "pollacks" and there are zero consequences. Be Jim Moran, blame the entire Jewish population for the iraq war, no consequences. If you are a republican and say "macaca", you are finished.

Well, after Obama agreed with IMF on taxing Americans a dollar and forty cents on every gallon of gasoline they buy we can expect to hear GM has invented cars that get 70 miles per gallon as the European model cars get, right? To even things out a bit? Yeah, don't hold your breath waiting for that announcement. - Jeremiah

This is nothing but another irrational attack by the Libtards on anyone who doesn't espouse their views.

From Merriam/Webster - Origin:

from the practice of wading or swimming the Rio Grande where it forms the U.S.-Mexico border
First Known Use: 1929

What makes that a slur or derogatory? It refers to the TRUTH! :eusa_whistle:

(My bold)

There was considerable disagreement about which river was the border between the New Spain/Mexican province of Texas & the rest of Mexico. The Mexican army lost the argument, after push came to shove.

Truth is a v. malleable thing, especially in TX public schools history/civics textbooks.

anyone who tries to claim "wetback" is not a slur is a full blown raicst.

I lived in california then and now.

try walking into a latino neighborhood and walk up to the guy getting his mail of paper and say "hey wetback do you know what time it is".

do you think he will find it offensive?

That is how the right operates when it comes to racist language.

If one of theirs says it they say "oh know that is a term of endearment".

Completely ignoring how the VERY people the words are designed to insult feel about the words and are then called names for finding the words insulting.

Gee I wonder why they cant win elections anymore

Forum List

Back