WH Boasts: Obama Commuted More Criminal Sentences ‘Than Last 11 Presidents Combined’

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012

WH Boasts: Obama Commuted More Criminal Sentences ‘Than Last 11 Presidents Combined’

(CNSNews.com) - The White House is boasting that with the 153 federal inmates that President Barack Obama granted clemency yesterday, Obama has now commuted more criminal sentences than all the presidents going back to Harry Truman combined.

“Today, the president commuted the sentences of 153 people, bringing his total number of commuted sentences to 1,176 people,” says a graphic at the top of the White House home page. “That’s more than the last 11 presidents combined.”

“With today’s 153 commutations, the president has now commuted the sentences of 1,176 individuals, including 395 life sentences,” Eggleston wrote. “The president also granted pardons to 78 individuals, bringing his total number of pardons to 148. Today’s acts of clemency — and the mercy the president has shown his 1,324 clemency recipients — exemplify his belief that America is a nation of second chances.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That last sentence just kills me. There is not one honorable bone in the body of that phony coward. (IMO) Even the Kenyans don’t want to claim him as their native son. Maybe the guy is just a puppet taking orders (from global powers) and has no choice in all this. In that case, I owe Mr. Obama a heartfelt apology.

(CNSNews.com) - The White House is boasting that with the 153 federal inmates that President Barack Obama granted clemency yesterday, Obama has now commuted more criminal sentences than all the presidents going back to Harry Truman combined.

“Today, the president commuted the sentences of 153 people, bringing his total number of commuted sentences to 1,176 people,” says a graphic at the top of the White House home page. “That’s more than the last 11 presidents combined.”

“With today’s 153 commutations, the president has now commuted the sentences of 1,176 individuals, including 395 life sentences,” Eggleston wrote. “The president also granted pardons to 78 individuals, bringing his total number of pardons to 148. Today’s acts of clemency — and the mercy the president has shown his 1,324 clemency recipients — exemplify his belief that America is a nation of second chances.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That last sentence just kills me. There is not one honorable bone in the body of that phony coward. (IMO) Even the Kenyans don’t want to claim him as their native son. Maybe the guy is just a puppet taking orders (from global powers) and has no choice in all this. In that case, I owe Mr. Obama a heartfelt apology.

Right wing Nut jobs hate it when Barack Obama actually acts like a Christian.

If it endangers Americans, the bungle is all for it. Empty the prisons. Open the borders. Airlift in terrorists. All good weapons in the obama war against America.

I also hate when little children are afraid to death to walk to their buses or walk to school because of gangs who threaten them and harm them. I also hate how many innocent people die or are raped or assaulted by repeat felons let our early. I also hate domestic violence where the perpetrators are never punished and the women live in fear.

I also hate when little children are afraid to death to walk to their buses or walk to school because of gangs who threaten them and harm them. I also hate how many innocent people die or are raped or assaulted by repeat felons let our early. I also hate domestic violence where the perpetrators are never punished and the women live in fear.

The answer must be for profit prisons, a growth industry, which comes with lobbyists and legislative agendas to criminalize more and more nonviolent behavior and/or political dissent. The answer must be to move back to profiting from bondage again, and corporate convict leasing, our we're-abrangin'-the-jobs-back program. The answer is a society where there is a corporate profit motivation/incentive for increased crime rates, increased recidivism rates, and a full and growing prison population, it’s just good for business. As the world’s leader in the incarceration of citizens, surely we can do better. And it’s good for the substantial people, very easy to restrict voting with convictions. I recall that when CCA rolled out its pilot program in TN, then gov, now senator Lamar Alexander and his sweet wife Honey held stock in CCA.

Lock up the little people so the substantial people can make $40-50K per year per head on citizens, this is what America is all about.

If it endangers Americans, the bungle is all for it. Empty the prisons. Open the borders. Airlift in terrorists. All good weapons in the obama war against America.

Exactly how does it endanger Americans? You do realize the conditions that needed to be met for that clemency don't you?

Exactly how does it endanger Americans? You do realize the conditions that needed to be met for that clemency don't you?

Tell me you're really this stupid.

Tell me you're really this stupid.

In other words you are incapable of answering the question.

RW Goobers from Dingelberry RFD know what conditions apply to Executive Clemency ? .. surely ye jest.

in their tiny little mind Obama just picks a cell block, walks down the aisle, and points .. you, and you, and you, oh and you too.

Their future crimes too will be a big part of Obummer's legacy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

RW Goobers from Dingelberry RFD know what conditions apply to Executive Clemency ? .. surely ye jest.

in their tiny little mind Obama just picks a cell block, walks down the aisle, and points .. you, and you, and you, oh and you too.
Oh, no one is suggesting Obama is not selective as to who he lets go free.

He is very partial to terrorists, i.e. the Guantanamo break out.

He also likes unvetted Syrian muslims coming here, but not Syrian Christians. Very selective
U.S. is barring Christian, not Muslim, refugees from Syria
The United States has accepted 10,801 Syrian refugees, of whom 56 are Christian. Not 56 percent; 56 total, out of 10,801. That is to say, one-half of 1 percent.

Really? What future crimes? Perhaps you are not aware of the restrictions on who can get clemency?

Under the new initiative, the Department will prioritize clemency applications from inmates who meet all of the following factors:
  • They are currently serving a federal sentence in prison and, by operation of law, likely would have received a substantially lower sentence if convicted of the same offense(s) today;
  • They are non-violent, low-level offenders without significant ties to large scale criminal organizations, gangs or cartels;
  • They have served at least 10 years of their prison sentence;
  • They do not have a significant criminal history;
  • They have demonstrated good conduct in prison; and
  • They have no history of violence prior to or during their current term of imprisonment.

Oh, no one is suggesting Obama is not selective as to who he lets go free.

He is very partial to terrorists, i.e. the Guantanamo break out.

He also likes unvetted Syrian muslims coming here, but not Syrian Christians. Very selective
U.S. is barring Christian, not Muslim, refugees from Syria
The United States has accepted 10,801 Syrian refugees, of whom 56 are Christian. Not 56 percent; 56 total, out of 10,801. That is to say, one-half of 1 percent.

US did not bar Christian refugees from Syria.
Nor did Obama take in unvetted refugees.

Do you clowns always lie so blatently?

Yeah and there is snow in the pit of hell too. Even the government officials who are responsible for the refugees say they took in UNVETTED REFUGEES BECAUSE THERE WAS NO WAY TO CHECK THEM. Why can't any liberal tell the truth. ONLY o-SHIT-mas CZARS say it isn't so.

Oh and BTW what does prioritize mean? I always though it meant these first, those that do not meet these criteria will be done, but later in line. Did you change the Webster's to mean something else.

Really? What future crimes? Perhaps you are not aware of the restrictions on who can get clemency?

Under the new initiative, the Department will prioritize clemency applications from inmates who meet all of the following factors:
  • They are currently serving a federal sentence in prison and, by operation of law, likely would have received a substantially lower sentence if convicted of the same offense(s) today;
  • They are non-violent, low-level offenders without significant ties to large scale criminal organizations, gangs or cartels;
  • They have no history of violence prior to or during their current term of imprisonment.

You know what? I don't care to argue with you or do the research because my time is not worth it in your case.

But I do know that this president does not give a shit about sancturary cities, he does not care how many cross the border, he does not care how many illegal immigrants with felonies roam our streets, he does not care that we do not incarcerate them or deport them. He does not care how many terrorists he let go from Guantanamo, he does not care he let 5 known terrorists go free in exchange for a known coward and deserter, Berghahl. So don't even try to imply he cares about the safety of this nation and what criminals do what. He does not.

How much are you willing to wager that none of Obummer's grants will ever be arrested again?

He packed the Federal prisons with white medicinal marijuana people and let out the next BLM recruits.

You know what? I don't care to argue with you or do the research because my time is not worth it in your case.

Ok. You can't support your claim.

But I do know that this president does not give a shit about sancturary cities, he does not care how many cross the border, he does not care how many illegal immigrants with felonies roam our streets, he does not care that we do not incarcerate them or deport them. He does not care how many terrorists he let go from Guantanamo, he does not care he let 5 known terrorists go free in exchange for a known coward and deserter, Berghahl. So don't even try to imply he cares about the safety of this nation and what criminals do what. He does not.

Really? As of 2015, Obama has deported over 2.5 million illegal aliens, a record number of people.

Forum List

Back