🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WH Revoked Anit-Hate Funds Weeks Before Charlottesville

using that argument, ANYTHING the govt thinks is good for the country is constitutional. Which is a complete fallacy. What if they declared citizen internment ok? Or bring back slavery? Or tell all the poor people to go fuck themselves? Or say nothing but white people are allowed in america? What then?
That argument is not only a fallacy, it is a pandoras box.

Key word absent in your understandings - SPENDING.

And
:lol:

What is funny? You high?
gah i wish

Ok meanwhile the REALITY is that government can constitutionally spend on pretty much w/e it wants to.
Naw bro. Thats how it got interpreted later on. In the beginning stages of the govt, that shit got shot down quick. Even things such as flood relief. But now, because of people that think like you, they can do whatever in the fuck they want. So much for restricting federal power, ey?

Trump: cutting funds to protect from alt right hate groups
Cutting funds to protect citizens from polluted water and air..
Cutting funds AND DERELICTON OF DUTY as being the world's super power when he pulled out of the Paris Accord.
Trump wants us all to wear masks so we don't choke on pollution but the Trump whores cheer because he saved money.

Trump's Assault on the Environment
At the end of the day people will actually feel better after the right decisons will be made. All you gotta do is calm down and realize you know nothing and you wanna hate, put stupid opinions on what Trump wants to do...

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Last I checked they have not been de-funded.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.
Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.
Thems libruls.
Not a liberal in sight in that pic.

I was attempting humor. It seemed to be the RW argument/excuse in fashion.

How does a government restriction on preventing free speech apply to me as a private citizen.

Are you stupid, ignorant, or both?

How does a private citizen have the power to prevent speech that the government doesn't have the power to?

How does a government restriction on preventing free speech apply to me as a private citizen.

Are you stupid, ignorant, or both?

How does a private citizen have the power to prevent speech that the government doesn't have the power to?

I'm not preventing the moron from doing anything, I am just telling him to put up or shut up, and so far all i see is shut up.

The govt already funds groups that fight White Supremacy - they are called the FBI and DOJ. When laws are broken by these white supremacist groups - or anyone else - the FBI, DOJ, and state and local law enforcement groups are supposed to step in and do their jobs - arrest / indict / charge / convict them for their crimes.

Meanwhile, in Va, the police, Mayor, and governor failed to plan / prepare / prevent / protect / enforce the law. While 3 people were being murdered and dozens injured the police safely stayed behind their barricades and WATCHED as the violence unfolded and the crimes were committed.

McAuliffe, like you want to blame the President for what happened. Of course McAuliffe also declared the police - who did nothing while 3 people were killed and dozens were wounded - 'did a great job.' Of course McAuliffe immediately after the event began pushing his Anti-Gun agenda despite no gun having been used during the violence.

Only one died, the two others were in a helicopter that went down several miles away, it wasn't related to the riots initiated by ANTIFA.

Key word absent in your understandings - SPENDING.

And
:lol:

What is funny? You high?
gah i wish

Ok meanwhile the REALITY is that government can constitutionally spend on pretty much w/e it wants to.
Naw bro. Thats how it got interpreted later on. In the beginning stages of the govt, that shit got shot down quick. Even things such as flood relief. But now, because of people that think like you, they can do whatever in the fuck they want. So much for restricting federal power, ey?

It's in black and white that federal government can spend for the general improvement of our country, it is the very meaning of the words.

“The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States.”

Clearly United States government has vested interest in limiting the proliferation of hate groups and consistently with Constitution can spend on that.

I'm not preventing the moron from doing anything, I am just telling him to put up or shut up, and so far all i see is shut up.

You just posted putting on a requirement, the failure to meet means preventing him from doing something.

Show me how i'm wrong? Put up or shut up.

It's in black and white that federal government can spend for the general improvement of our country, it is the very meaning of the words.

“The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States.”

Clearly United States government has vested interest in limiting the proliferation of hate groups and consistently with Constitution can spend on that.
Lol ok dude
Clearly, if the federal govt decides only white people can live here, they can pay to have every person of color shipped off. And its completely constitutional :D

You just posted putting on a requirement, the failure to meet means preventing him from doing something.

Show me how i'm wrong? Put up or shut up.

Yes, and he can ignore it if he wants to and be seen as the lying little bitch that he is.

And you are right now being seen as the snivelling little "gotcha-attempt" bitch that you are.

What is funny? You high?
gah i wish

Lol ok dude
Clearly, if the federal govt decides only white people can live here, they can pay to have every person of color shipped off. And its completely constitutional :D

That is not an example of just SPENDING. Although government CAN pay for it, this action will ALSO directly violate constitutional rights of people and will be unconstitutional on that basis.

How many times a simple concept needs to be explained?

Reminds me when republicans cut funds to our Embasses in Libya and then Benghazi happened.

You lying piece of shit, the two were unrelated. Congressional testimony proved funding was not a consideration in security decisions in Benghazi, it was all about the appearance of normalcy your dear leader wanted to project.

gah i wish

Lol ok dude

Retard, that is not an example of just SPENDING. Although government CAN pay for it, this action will ALSO directly violate constitutional rights of people.

How many times a simple concept need to be explained?
so did internment
But thats what you get when you people unlimited power because of retarded interpretations that were once rejected.

Lol ok dude

Retard, that is not an example of just SPENDING. Although government CAN pay for it, this action will ALSO directly violate constitutional rights of people.

How many times a simple concept need to be explained?
so did internment
But thats what you get when you people unlimited power because of retarded interpretations that were once rejected.

nothing to do with spending clause.

Trump: cutting funds to protect from alt right hate groups
Cutting funds to protect citizens from polluted water and air..
Cutting funds AND DERELICTON OF DUTY as being the world's super power when he pulled out of the Paris Accord.
Trump wants us all to wear masks so we don't choke on pollution but the Trump whores cheer because he saved money.

Trump's Assault on the Environment
At the end of the day people will actually feel better after the right decisons will be made. All you gotta do is calm down and realize you know nothing and you wanna hate, put stupid opinions on what Trump wants to do...
So people want dirty air to breathe and unclean water to drink?
Get off the pipe, dude..

Reminds me when republicans cut funds to our Embasses in Libya and then Benghazi happened.

You lying piece of shit, the two were unrelated. Congressional testimony proved funding was not a consideration in security decisions in Benghazi, it was all about the appearance of normalcy your dear leader wanted to project.

Your lies will be confronted and obliterated.
Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things' | HuffPost

Your side came fully armed. View attachment 143797 That's a fact.
Defense lawyers for rapists would agree with you. I mean, look how she was dressed. She deserved it.

You're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back