Whacky Trump Grand Jury Forechick Goes on TV to Talk about Deliberations

Trump's failed attempts to pervert democracy - his goons' attack on Congress,
False claims by you support no reasonable arguments, shitlip.
his intimidation of Republican governors
Never happened.
and secretaries of state,
Asking isn’t the same as intimidating, you imbecile.
his fake elector schemes -
You have a link for the claim that any such thing was “his” “scheme?” Of course not. You’re just another libtard lemming accepting our distorted liberal MSM “news.” 🙄
will have legal consequences.
No such things happened so there cannot be any “consequences.”
We are a nation of laws.
We are. Despite the liberal effort to undermine them.

With some choice RINO's added to make it more like 70-30.

How is releasing all the videos anti-free speech?
By limiting our choice of which media outlet to view it on to a single partisan source that has a history spreading lying to it's audience, especially over issues relating to the 2020 election and events surrounding the Jan 6 th uprising.

I only read as far as the first grammatical/punctuation error :)

There is no apostrophe in the word Groomers (unless that is the name of something, which I seriously doubt)

geez... time for English 101?

:rolleyes:
Good. Because if all you can find to fucking complain about is an apostrophe, and it makes you give up, that make me laugh.

Thank you.

By limiting our choice of which media outlet to view it on to a single partisan source that has a history spreading lying to it's audience, especially over issues relating to the 2020 election and events surrounding the Jan 6 th uprising.

So has anyone else requested them?

You say "lying" I say giving their opinion on things. Unlike lefties Tucker doesn't pretend he's an impartial journalist.

So has anyone else requested them?

You say "lying" I say giving their opinion on things. Unlike lefties Tucker doesn't pretend he's an impartial journalist.
Most all the other media companies did file a FOIA request.

They lied on air about things they knew were untrue. No reason to think they will not continue that practice.

Most all the other media companies did file a FOIA request.

They lied on air about things they knew were untrue. No reason to think they will not continue that practice.

Saying lying about things you know are untrue is saying lying then defining lying.

Yep, and those FOIA requests went out through the EXECUTIVE branch, and were/are denied by a democratic administration.

False claims by you support no reasonable arguments, shitlip.

Never happened.

Asking isn’t the same as intimidating, you imbecile.

You have a link for the claim that any such thing was “his” “scheme?” Of course not. You’re just another libtard lemming accepting our distorted liberal MSM “news.” 🙄

No such things happened so there cannot be any “consequences.”

We are. Despite the liberal effort to undermine them.
Bum-kissing Trump toadies are very upset that democracy, truth, and the will of the People were triumphant, but law and order served and continues to serve the nation well.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 8.23.41 AM.png

Approximately one thousand Trump goons have been identified, apprehended and prosecuted.
Convictions and confessions have ensued.
Justice will continue to prevail.​

Bum-kissing Trump toadies are very upset that democracy, truth, and the will of the People were triumphant, but law and order served and continues to serve the nation well.

View attachment 760095
Approximately one thousand Trump goons have been identified, apprehended and prosecuted.
Convictions and confessions have ensued.
Justice will continue to prevail.​
Brandon’s Asshole sucking libtard clowns — like you— have a silly way of trying to discuss and debate.

Saying lying about things you know are untrue is saying lying then defining lying.

Yep, and those FOIA requests went out through the EXECUTIVE branch, and were/are denied by a democratic administration.
"Rupert Murdoch could make suggestions, but they went only so far. The day before the January 6 riot, he told Scott, “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over and Joe Biden won,’” adding that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election stolen.” Scott forwarded Murdoch’s email to a subordinate while carefully dodging his suggestion: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there—we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

And even as senior newsroom managers fretted among themselves about broadcasting election lies, they were powerless to stop the tide. Ron Mitchell was a senior vice president with editorial oversight of Carlson’s and Hannity’s shows, according to the filing. In texts, he called Powell and Giuliani “clowns” and their allegations “comic book stuff.” Still, the filing notes, he “did nothing to stop Hannity from bringing Powell onto his show to spout lies…or to stop Carlson from bringing top advertiser Mike Lindell onto his show.”

"Rupert Murdoch could make suggestions, but they went only so far. The day before the January 6 riot, he told Scott, “It’s been suggested our prime time three should independently or together say something like ‘the election is over and Joe Biden won,’” adding that such a statement “would go a long way to stop the Trump myth that the election stolen.” Scott forwarded Murdoch’s email to a subordinate while carefully dodging his suggestion: “I told Rupert that privately they are all there—we need to be careful about using the shows and pissing off the viewers but they know how to navigate.”

And even as senior newsroom managers fretted among themselves about broadcasting election lies, they were powerless to stop the tide. Ron Mitchell was a senior vice president with editorial oversight of Carlson’s and Hannity’s shows, according to the filing. In texts, he called Powell and Giuliani “clowns” and their allegations “comic book stuff.” Still, the filing notes, he “did nothing to stop Hannity from bringing Powell onto his show to spout lies…or to stop Carlson from bringing top advertiser Mike Lindell onto his show.”

Opinion parading as fact.

The text and the subsequent shows that aired that spouted the lies they talked about in their texts, are facts used in the lawsuit as well as that opinion piece.

"....my own personal patented shut-the-fuck-up cage®..."
A hat-tip to earnest poster 'PleaseQuit'. I like that bit of word-smithing, vulgar tho it may be it is still a nice step-up in wit from PleaseQuit.
I like it. It is unexpected. Waytogoattagurl!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandon’s Asshole sucking libtard clowns — like you— have a silly way of trying to discuss and debate.

Well, that one was fun too.
Good poster Backagain observes: "a silly way of trying to....debate"

Preceded, as it was, with his: "Asshole sucking libtard clowns."

I know.
I know.
I too think he doesn't quite get it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Opinion parading as fact.
Well, a couple of observations about Martybegan getting it right this time:

1. Yes, it is "opinion".....Fox's Murdoch, Mitchell, and Scott's opinion. So stipulated.

2. And Yes, it a fact......that they so communicated to each other that same opinion --that Giuliani & KrakenPowell were clowns, that the 'stolen election' was 'comic book' stuff, and a myth. They agreed with each other on that.

Hence, Marty gets the conundrum of having the top leadership of his fav news outlet agree amongst themselves that the 'Big Steal' was a big grift, but they still went out and fibbed to the loyal American citizenry.

Good luck, Marty. Like Sisyphus ...your hill gets steeper and your rock bigger. ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, that one was fun too.
Good poster Backagain observes: "a silly way of trying to....debate"

Preceded, as it was, with his: "Asshole sucking libtard clowns."

I know.
I know.
I too think he doesn't quite get it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly Chilliconcrap, it is you who doesn’t get it.

You never will. Your pretentiousness gets on the way.

Someday, if you ever get past your own overblown ego (and that will be quite the hike), I may bother to try to explain things to you in a simple way that even a dullard like you might grasp.

Now, though, let us get back ON TOPIC:

The cuckoo special grand jury foreperson probably hasn’t done anything to undermine the “findings” of their prosecutorial led
“Investigation.”

Here’s why. They were a “special” grand jury. They had no power to return an indictment and, of course, they didn’t. So her revelations about the already partially published grand jury report (which doesn’t appear to have discussed any testimony) seem to be irrelevant to whatever the prosecutor might do next — with a “regular” grand jury.

Pretentious Chilli should take note on how to address the actual topic of a thread.

Thank me. 😎

Forum List

Back