Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

You figured Obama told everybody he was born in Kenya so that he could orchestrate some bizzarro victimhood meme once he became POTUS?

Amazing! I have underestimated him.

My contention is that either A: she was old and confused, but caught herself and clarified.
B: she was mistranslated.
C: "Conspiracy!"

Usually saner heads stay away from the conspiracy shit unless there's pretty fucking compelling evidence to delve into such nonsense.

Since I have come to accept that the incumbent was born in Hawaii, I don't have much vested in this thread. Still, I can't help but notice (and man, I have tried) that YOU have "overlooked" another possibility.

She was old, but not confused and didn't catch herself at all, and didn't clarify, but instead went along with the (family) program to deny those crazy birther claims that the future U.S. President was ineligible for that Office. Or maybe you subsume all of that into "C."

What if she wasn't "confused" at all? And what if her "clarification" was actually an effort to cover-up her inadvertent slip of the tongue (whereby she let the truth slip out)?

• She was there at his birth, but she wasn't there.
  • And that Ambassador doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
  • And the President's school records don't show that he was an Indonesian citizen of the Islamic faith.
  • And the President's U.S. college and law school transcripts ARE all perfectly available and accessible to all. For there's not a chance in the universe that he's attempting to hide anything.

Nothing to see here. Nothing worth even a raised eyebrow. Just apply the label "birfer" and move along. Am I right or am I right?

Yes, all of that is complete bullshit to me.

See, to believe all of that you must also hold that:

2 Universities and all of the teachers that have ever had him as a student are lying and covering for him.

His Indonesian life was never denied. Not even by him. That's irrelevant to me.

The Ambassador is probably right about Obama's same age, barely speaks English, and could simply mean the fucking village where The Obama Family is from which is most likely the case, and even if not then I just WONDER why the actual Kenyan Leadership and not just an Ambassador have not come out and spoken up. I also wonder what type of authority he is on the "burfer" subject, what is his proof, who told him so, etc.

I think that anyone who doesn't believe he was born in Hawaii is a gullible dipshit. That is my opinion, feel free to disagree with it, smear it belittle it and curse it to the high heavens.

Actually, it's more complicated than your effort to sweep it all away would acknowledge.

IF (and it is true) the schools in Indonesia noted (on the school records) that young Barack's citizenship was "Indonesian,"

boindsch2.jpg

then it can only be true that EITHER (1) President Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to be President of the United States OR (2) the Indonesian school records were falsified by the Obama family AT the time of his application to be admitted into that school.

As to the former (number 1), IF the President at any time in his life was a citizen of Indonesia, which does not recognize dual citizenship, then in order for him to BECOME a U.S. citizen, he would have to be naturalized. (If he was a citizen of Indonesia who never got naturalized, that's even worse, for in that case he's STILL a citizen of Indonesia -- not a citizen of the United States). If he is a U.S. citizen because he got naturalized, then he is not a natural born U.S. citizen. And he would then be Constitutionally ineligible to be President. {NOTE HOWEVER -- there is a very legitimate possible rebuttal to the foregoing musings. It is doubtful that the young Barack could "renounce" his U.S. citizenship based just on the actions of his parents, without more. SO, maybe none of that stuff ever did terminate his U.S. citizenship -- assuming he was born in Hawaii.}

But, as to the latter (number 2), IF the President's family lied about his claimed Indonesian citizenship on his school application papers, then we know that his family was willing and able to lie about his citizenship. This is why the Certification of Live Birth -- based on a shitload of hearsay type information -- was always less than persuasive. It is not difficult to imagine the pregnant mother of the future President being unable to fly and having to give birth in Kenya, instead. And it does not require a massive conspiracy theory to figure that she was bright enough to realize that this scenario might cause her newborn baby some future difficulties as to citizenship. (No thought of his being a possible President required to be concerned about the legal ramifications of his citizenship).

Since I have come to accept that the incumbent was born in Hawaii, I don't have much vested in this thread. Still, I can't help but notice (and man, I have tried) that YOU have "overlooked" another possibility.

She was old, but not confused and didn't catch herself at all, and didn't clarify, but instead went along with the (family) program to deny those crazy birther claims that the future U.S. President was ineligible for that Office. Or maybe you subsume all of that into "C."

What if she wasn't "confused" at all? And what if her "clarification" was actually an effort to cover-up her inadvertent slip of the tongue (whereby she let the truth slip out)?

• She was there at his birth, but she wasn't there.
  • And that Ambassador doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
  • And the President's school records don't show that he was an Indonesian citizen of the Islamic faith.
  • And the President's U.S. college and law school transcripts ARE all perfectly available and accessible to all. For there's not a chance in the universe that he's attempting to hide anything.

Nothing to see here. Nothing worth even a raised eyebrow. Just apply the label "birfer" and move along. Am I right or am I right?

2 Universities and all of the teachers that have ever had him as a student are lying and covering for him.

The Ambassador is probably right about Obama's same age, barely speaks English, and could simply mean the fucking village where The Obama Family is from which is most likely the case, and even if not then I just WONDER why the actual Kenyan Leadership and not just an Ambassador have not come out and spoken up. I also wonder what type of authority he is on the "burfer" subject, what is his proof, who told him so, etc.

I think that anyone who doesn't believe he was born in Hawaii is a gullible dipshit. That is my opinion, feel free to disagree with it, smear it belittle it and curse it to the high heavens.

Actually, it's more complicated than your effort to sweep it all away would acknowledge.

IF (and it is true) the schools in Indonesia noted (on the school records) that young Barack's citizenship was "Indonesian,"

boindsch2.jpg

then it can only be true that EITHER (1) President Obama is Constitutionally ineligible to be President of the United States OR (2) the Indonesian school records were falsified by the Obama family AT the time of his application to be admitted into that school.

As to the former (number 1), IF the President at any time in his life was a citizen of Indonesia, which does not recognize dual citizenship, then in order for him to BECOME a U.S. citizen, he would have to be naturalized. (If he was a citizen of Indonesia who never got naturalized, that's even worse, for in that case he's STILL a citizen of Indonesia -- not a citizen of the United States). If he is a U.S. citizen because he got naturalized, then he is not a natural born U.S. citizen. And he would then be Constitutionally ineligible to be President. {NOTE HOWEVER -- there is a very legitimate possible rebuttal to the foregoing musings. It is doubtful that the young Barack could "renounce" his U.S. citizenship based just on the actions of his parents, without more. SO, maybe none of that stuff ever did terminate his U.S. citizenship -- assuming he was born in Hawaii.}

But, as to the latter (number 2), IF the President's family lied about his claimed Indonesian citizenship on his school application papers, then we know that his family was willing and able to lie about his citizenship. This is why the Certification of Live Birth -- based on a shitload of hearsay type information -- was always less than persuasive. It is not difficult to imagine the pregnant mother of the future President being unable to fly and having to give birth in Kenya, instead. And it does not require a massive conspiracy theory to figure that she was bright enough to realize that this scenario might cause her newborn baby some future difficulties as to citizenship. (No thought of his being a possible President required to be concerned about the legal ramifications of his citizenship).

I think it takes a flaming fucking idiot to be a Birther. I R-e-a-l-l-y do.

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.’s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama’s British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963…

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama’s father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama’s father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.

FactCheck.org : Obama’s Kenyan Citizenship?

boindsch2.jpg

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.’s children:

British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth.

In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC.

Obama’s British citizenship was short-lived. On Dec. 12, 1963, Kenya formally gained its independence from the United Kingdom. Chapter VI, Section 87 of the Kenyan Constitution specifies that:

1. Every person who, having been born in Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963…

2. Every person who, having been born outside Kenya, is on 11th December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall, if his father becomes, or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1), become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December, 1963.

As a citizen of the UKC who was born in Kenya, Obama’s father automatically received Kenyan citizenship via subsection (1). So given that Obama qualified for citizen of the UKC status at birth and given that Obama’s father became a Kenyan citizen via subsection (1), it follows that Obama did in fact have Kenyan citizenship after 1963. So The Rocky Mountain News was at least partially correct.

But the paper failed to note that the Kenyan Constitution prohibits dual citizenship for adults. Kenya recognizes dual citizenship for children, but Kenya’s Constitution specifies that at age 23, Kenyan citizens who possesses citizenship in more than one country automatically lose their Kenyan citizenship unless they formally renounce any non-Kenyan citizenship and swear an oath of allegiance to Kenya.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1984.

None of which addresses the post of mine to which you were supposedly responding.

Why?

Because the "nationality" listed there is Indonesian. And the point of that is that IF he was Indonesian, it MIGHT be the case that he was no longer a U.S. citizen.

Alternatively, if he was NOT actually Indonesian, then we have some evidence that his family was willing to and capable of lying on records regarding young Barack's citizenship.

Plus -- your entire post is premised on the notion that the lad was born in Hawaii. While I am content to accept that, the "question" is still not properly answered by assuming the ultimate conclusion AS the premise.

Last edited:

boindsch2.jpg

None of which addresses the post of mine to which you were supposedly responding.

Why?

Because the "nationality" listed there is Indonesian. And the point of that is that IF he was Indonesian, it MIGHT be the case that he was no longer a U.S. citizen.

Alternatively, if he was NOT actually Indonesian, then we have some evidence that his family was willing to and capable of lying on records regarding young Barack's citizenship.

Plus -- your entire post is premised on the notion that the lad was born in Hawaii. While I am content to accept that, the "question" is still not properly answered by assuming the ultimate conclusion AS the premise.

He was born in Hawaii, because there are Vital Records that prove such, and it says right ON SAID RECORDS, that they are admissable in ANY COURT OF LAW AS PROOF - so g'luck stating that it is a faulty premise.

The Indonesia tripe is more circumstancial horse-shit that doesn't mean a god-damn -

For starters -

Prove the form is real / correct.
Prove that you can Legally renounce US Citizenship on an Elementary School Form.
So what if they lied in Indonesia on a school form so that there kid didn't miss fuggin Grade school in their brief stay there, because here in the good old United States the issuance of his Certificate is good in any Court of Law. It says so, right on the form.

Also the translation of the form itself: Warga = residents

Negara = country

But these cheese-ball corroborations based on circumstancial asinine and usually debunked idiocy - don't even corroborate anything. I mean, it says Honolulu right on the form. "tempat dan tanggal lahir" means "place of birth". Do you reckon Birfers can both use this form as a smoking gun, but also hold that he was born in Kenya?

The funny, albeit sad part of that last question - is that they actually tried to, in a Court of Law. :lol:

Last edited:
The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

It's probably why he refuses to release his full college records. Some feel it's because his education was actually paid for by a foreign student scholarship. It all adds up. He likely wasn't born in the United States. Unfortunately it probably doesn't matter though. The powers that be are just too powerful to ever really be exposed.

boindsch2.jpg

Why?

But that's the pattern: we present facts, they fling pooh.

Or they get people to redact, retract, say they misspoke or just swallow arsenic

The Vetting - Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii'

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

It's probably why he refuses to release his full college records. Some feel it's because his education was actually paid for by a foreign student scholarship. It all adds up. He likely wasn't born in the United States. Unfortunately it probably doesn't matter though. The powers that be are just too powerful to ever really be exposed.

that was debunked.

And "some feel"

really?

REALLY? "Feel?"

:lol:

That makes sense, otherwise why all the secrecy?

Why?

But that's the pattern: we present facts, they fling pooh.

Or they get people to redact, retract, say they misspoke or just swallow arsenic

^ yea man, keep rolling with that foil glued tightly. :lol: Laughable human being.

Why?

He was born in Hawaii, because there are Vital Records that prove such, and it says right ON SAID RECORDS, that they are admissable in ANY COURT OF LAW AS PROOF - so g'luck stating that it is a faulty premise.

The Indonesia tripe is more circumstancial horse-shit that doesn't mean a god-damn -

For starters -

Prove that you can Legally renounce US Citizenship on an Elementary School Form.
So what if they lied in Indonesia on a school form so that there kid didn't miss fuggin Grade school in their brief stay there, because here in the good old United States the issuance of his Certificate is good in any Court of Law. It says so, right on the form.

Negara = country

Where's it say citizenship?

boindsch1.jpg

Look at line 3a. Then thrill me with your command of the Indonesian language.

But these cheese-ball corroborations based on circumstancial asinine and usually debunked idiocy - don't even corroborate anything. I mean, it says Honolulu right on the form. "tempat dan tanggal lahir" means "place of birth". Do you reckon Birfers can both use this form as a smoking gun, but also hold that he was born in Kenya?

The funny, albeit sad part of that last question - is that they actually tried to, in a Court of Law. :lol:

He was born in Hawaii (assuming he was) because an ultimately released Birth Certificate says so.

The fucking "Certification of Live Birth" is horse shit.

But again -- it has to be deliberate by you -- you studiously miss the point.

IF (as you believe and I assume) he was born in Hawaii, as reflected on the Indonesian school record, that SAME record also lists his "citizenship" as -- Indonesian.

This entails the possibility that he had BECOME an Indonesian. Then, in order to become an American (again) he would have had to have gotten citizenship through naturalization.

And when the lad went to college, not having come from great wealth, did he apply for and receive financial aid based on his non-US citizenship?

Well, the college records would be a good clue. I'd like to know if he THEN claimed to have been a foreigner. And even if he was STILL (actually) a U.S. citizen, it would be a good thing to vet this. Why? Because I'd love to find out if he lied to get financial aid.

Last edited:

Why?

For starters -

Negara = country

boindsch1.jpg

He was born in Hawaii (assuming he was) because an ultimately released Birth Certificate says so.

But again -- it has to be delierate by you -- you studiously miss the point.

IF (as you believe and I assume) he was born in Hawaii, as reflected on the Indonesian school record, that SAME record also lists his "citizenship" as -- Indonesian.

This entails the possibility that he had BECOME an Indonesian. Then, in order to become an American (again) he would have had to have gotten citizenship through naturalization.

And when the lad went to college, not having come from great wealth, did he apply for and receive financial aid based on his non-US citizenship?

Well, the college records would be a good clue. I'd like to know if he THEN claimed to have been a foreigner. And even if he was STILL (actually) a U.S. citizen, it would be a good thing to vet this. Why? Because I'd love to find out if he lied to get financial aid.

I'm sure you would love to. :lol:

Birther: he wasnt born here.
Birther: ok he was born here but he's not a citizen.

No clues to a vested interest, predetermined bias thus cherry-picked outcome.

No, none at all.

Why?

For starters -

Negara = country

boindsch1.jpg

It was mistranslated; it should have said "Hawaii" instead of "Indonesia"

For starters -

Negara = country

boindsch1.jpg

But again -- it has to be delierate by you -- you studiously miss the point.

I'm sure you would love to. :lol:

Birther: he wasnt born here.
Birther: ok he was born here but he's not a citizen.

No clues to a vested interest, predetermined bias thus cherry-picked outcome.

No, none at all.

You: no interest in ANYTHING that might cast this guy in a deserved bad light.

Check.

That makes sense, otherwise why all the secrecy?

So much of this guy's past is so murky. I've come to the conclusion he was placed into power. And I don't care that the usual suspects call it a crazy Conspiracy Theory.

For starters -

Negara = country

boindsch1.jpg

It was mistranslated; it should have said "Hawaii" instead of "Indonesia"

That's what they get for using the Kenyan Ambassadors to do their translations.

Obama said he's Kenyan, his family said he's Kenyan, the Kenyan Ambassador said he's Kenyan

But Libs have been instructed to discount the facts.

Why do they hate facts?

Forum List

Back