What a Black man thinks about our black president and "race" issues

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPHwAjR5X8&feature=share]Pres. Obama: "Trayvon Martin Could Of Been Me 35 years ago"..Don't Make Laugh! - YouTube[/ame]

well of course, because any black man that feels differently from/about the Obama/Trayvon meme, is not really black......even if hes 100% black....

Obama is bi-racial and he identifies with wealthy liberals like his wealthy white mother, not the black side of his identity as he claims here. That's why he got elected to begin with, because a lot of whites voted for him because they saw his white heritage but claimed they were voting for a "Black". He isn't black. He identifies with Trayvone Martin? So do I, I also Identify with Geo. Zimmerman. Both were victims.

Obama is bi-racial and he identifies with wealthy liberals like his wealthy white mother, not the black side of his identity as he claims here. That's why he got elected to begin with, because a lot of whites voted for him because they saw his white heritage but claimed they were voting for a "Black". He isn't black. He identifies with Trayvone Martin? So do I, I also Identify with Geo. Zimmerman. Both were victims.

His Wealthy white mother?

Oh my god.

what did you think about what this guy said [MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION]?

Oh my god.

Are you kidding? His wealthy LIBERAL mother, let's add that. How many people can afford to live in Hawaii? Or marry people outside their social racial circle? How many people here can relate to Obama? Obama is being patronizing when he says he relates to Trayvon. I relate to Trayvon, I relate to George. SO?

Last edited:
Obama is bi-racial and he identifies with wealthy liberals like his wealthy white mother, not the black side of his identity as he claims here. That's why he got elected to begin with, because a lot of whites voted for him because they saw his white heritage but claimed they were voting for a "Black". [...]
While that might be why a small number of hypocritical Whites voted for Obama, the majority of Whites who voted for him did so out of a sense of solidarity with the kind of resentment Black Americans have always harbored for what they regard as an oppressive social class. George W. Bush had created an atmosphere in which ordinary Whites were made to feel oppressed by the emerging One Percent, also known as Bush's "base," an increasingly oppressive social class.

By the time George W. Bush was well into his second term and the damage he'd inflicted on the Nation had become too conspicuous to hide, with the exception of those who were indoctrinated by right-wing propaganda the ordinary working class White had come to perceive Bush as something categorically similar to whom "Whitey" has been for quite some time in the collective mind of Black America. So when a Black man stepped up, puffed up, and started talking what has turned out to be a lot of duplicitously militant rhetoric, he had a ready-made audience which was pissed-off and rebelliously primed for his bullshit and promises.

r331987_1498356.jpg

The bottom line is George W. Bush, not White racial hypocrisy and limousine liberals, is why Barack Obama was elected. But as it turned out, Barack Obama is in the political sense every bit as White as George W. Bush.

Last edited:

Oh my god.

Are you kidding? His wealthy LIBERAL mother, let's add that. How many people can afford to live in Hawaii? Or marry people outside their social racial circle? How many people here can relate to Obama? Obama is being patronizing when he says he relates to Trayvon. I relate to Trayvon, I relate to George. SO?

My wife grew up in hawaii. Born and raised. I grew up in West philly and I swear we had more money than they did.

To say she is rich becuse she lived in hawaii is assinine sir.

Obama is bi-racial and he identifies with wealthy liberals like his wealthy white mother, not the black side of his identity as he claims here. That's why he got elected to begin with, because a lot of whites voted for him because they saw his white heritage but claimed they were voting for a "Black". [...]
While that might be why a small number of hypocritical Whites voted for Obama, the majority of Whites who voted for him did so out of a sense of solidarity with the kind of resentment Black Americans have always harbored for what they regard as an oppressive social class. George W. Bush had created an atmosphere in which ordinary Whites were made to feel oppressed by the emerging One Percent, also known as Bush's "base," an increasingly oppressive social class.

By the time George W. Bush was well into his second term and the damage he'd inflicted on the Nation had become too conspicuous to hide, with the exception of those who were indoctrinated by right-wing propaganda the ordinary working class White had come to perceive Bush as something categorically similar to whom "Whitey" has been for quite some time in the collective mind of Black America. So when a Black man stepped up, puffed up, and started talking what has turned out to be a lot of duplicitously militant rhetoric, he had a ready-made audience which was pissed-off and rebelliously primed for his bullshit and promises.

r331987_1498356.jpg

The bottom line is George W. Bush, not White racial hypocrisy and limousine liberals, is why Barack Obama was elected. But as it turned out, Barack Obama is in the political sense every bit as White as George W. Bush.

I never voted for Obama or Bush. I was disgusted with politics of the 80' and 90' s as I am now . I never voted for Obama or McCain, because neither represented ME or the reality of America. Stick that in your cheek and suck on it. I have relatives that are white as rice that tell me they voted for Obama because he was "Black". He isn't, but I digress. I know why they did so, they feel guilty for America's past. I Don't, I see Obama as one notch in the belt of all the political malarkey going on here. SHHH! Don't tell anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back