Zone1 Black Man Has a Meltdown After Losing Reparations Case

Oh and I got IM

It's sort of funny to think that without rich white Americans there would be no rich black Americans, but yet the left neglects to tell you that and remind you that without white people all black people would still be in Africa.

What in the world did I type at the top? 🤨

I have to admit that this is the first time I've heard about the Tulsa Race "Massacre" and I just Googled it tonight, but come on man!! This happened over a hundred years ago so it doesn't really matter what it was about does it? It happened LONG before this man was inside his mother's womb so what's he so upset about as that doesn't affect his life whatsoever.
If I knew who burned down my grandfather's store and put him out of business, I'd want reparations too.

Reparations from the person who did it, not from his grandchildren.
What is the statute of limitations? If I robbed you and gave the money to my children, do you have the right to want it back from them? Do your children have the right to get it back from my children? Where do you draw the line? Honestly, I don't have an answer.

Reparations from the person who did it, not from his grandchildren.
And also…..that’s for a specific action.

People like IM2 want broad-based reparations for black people - even those who are under 60 and have gained from priority treatment for college spots, jobs, and promotions in every liberal city in America.

What is the statute of limitations? If I robbed you and gave the money to my children, do you have the right to want it back from them? Do your children have the right to get it back from my children? Where do you draw the line? Honestly, I don't have an answer.
I’d say if the victim can requisition bank statements or deposits that prove the criminal gave the money to his children, the law can go after it. But you need proof, and for a specific case.

it’s the same as if your father stole a large flat-screen color TV and give it to you. That is stolen property and has to returned to its owner.

I’d say if the victim can requisition bank statements or deposits that prove the criminal gave the money to his children, the law can go after it. But you need proof, and for a specific case.

it’s the same as if your father stole a large flat-screen color TV and give it to you. That is stolen property and has to returned to its owner.

Actually honestly you both make points.

I have the only real answer. From the victimizer to the victim.

Multi-generational reparations are foolish and a joke. They will never get paid because any politician signing off on them will be out on his ass in the next election unless he is from majority black district. Politicians know this and the most important thing to them is keeping their job. They aren't going to offend 88% of the voters to pander to 12%.

I have the only real answer. From the victimizer to the victim.

Multi-generational reparations are foolish and a joke. They will never get paid because any politician signing off on them will be out on his ass in the next election unless he is from majority black district. Politicians know this and the most important thing to them is keeping their job. They aren't going to offend 88% of the voters to pander to 12%.

Beach taken from Black couple given back to family 100 years later: 'We are returning stolen land'

Oh and I got IM

It's sort of funny to think that without rich white Americans there would be no rich black Americans, but yet the left neglects to tell you that and remind you that without white people all black people would still be in Africa.
Actually the reverse is true. And if not for slavery some blacks would immigrate here from Africa just like everybody else has. Your ancestors are the ones who ran away from Europe because you couldn't make it there. Africa was doing quite fine before the white man got there. So you intimating that it is some kind of benefit for us to have been bought here is another example of a white racist beief. It is the same belief whites held in the 1700-1800's.

"The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence." -Robert E. Lee

Some crimes don't have a statute of limitations and nobody has asked about such statutes for other groups. But we don't have to go back to 1865.

Forum List

Back