What A Dildo

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
What's his point, other than aiding the Islamists held there. Trump is just going to fill it up again.

“The politics of fear has led Congress to prevent any detainees from being transferred to prisons in the United States,” Obama told U.S. troops at MacDill Air Force Base earlier in December. “Until Congress changes course, it will be judged harshly by history, and I will continue to do all that I can to remove this blot on our national honor.”
- Obama, The Blot On Our National Honor

Obama's Last Minute Rush to Empty Gitmo

Trump will not be bringing new prisoners to Gitmo. Fool's dream to think that.

obama just wishes he could release the terrorists in Gitmo on our streets.

Now our guys will just have to risk their lives recapturing them.

I'd take over the rest of east cuba and start up a reeducation camp for the extreme islamis. That would be a better idea.

Better to start with the Communist allies of the Islamists.

Start packing, sparky... :eusa_whistle:

Of course within your reality we wouldn't have a federal government able to do anything at all. So we'd be a third world shit hole and be owned by the chinese.

I'd take over the rest of east cuba and start up a reeducation camp for the extreme islamis. That would be a better idea.

Of course within your reality we wouldn't have a federal government able to do anything at all. So we'd be a third world shit hole and be owned by the chinese.
That is what obuthole wants.

That is what obuthole wants.

That is what concentrated corporate state power has in store for you pard, watch.

Forum List

Back