What A Dildo

Obamas only remaining legacy

upload_2016-12-22_11-11-58.png

I'd take over the rest of east cuba and start up a reeducation camp for the extreme islamis. That would be a better idea.
Why don't they put them all on a barge, drag it to the middle of the ocean and then sink the fucker. These animals shouldn't be alive.

I'd take over the rest of east cuba and start up a reeducation camp for the extreme islamis. That would be a better idea.
Why don't they put them all on a barge, drag it to the middle of the ocean and then sink the fucker. These animals shouldn't be alive.
That type of Israelo-fascism will land you loons in a heap of legal trouble eventually.

Obama won't stop until he's dead or in prison.

He thinks he's going to still pull strings and control things after he leaves office. He needs to be locked up, along with the Clintons, 3/4 of our journalists, 3/4 of our educators, and 3/4 of our establishment politicians, for treason and racketeering and whatever else we can level at them. Murder. Money laundering. Computer crimes.

Throw away the key. Execute them as applicable and appropriate.

That type of Israelo-fascism will land you loons in a heap of legal trouble eventually.
Legal trouble my ass. They're terrorists with blood on their hands, you Islamoterrorist worshipper. They shouldn't be alive.

Obama won't stop until he's dead or in prison.

He thinks he's going to still pull strings and control things after he leaves office. He needs to be locked up, along with the Clintons, 3/4 of our journalists, 3/4 of our educators, and 3/4 of our establishment politicians, for treason and racketeering and whatever else we can level at them. Murder. Money laundering. Computer crimes.

Throw away the key. Execute them as applicable and appropriate.
Obama can go visit his roots in Kenya and stay there? Maybe at his brother's house, the same one living in poverty that he didn't lift a finger to help. "Brother's keeper", ha ha ha.

Legal trouble my ass. They're terrorists with blood on their hands, you Islamoterrorist worshipper. They shouldn't be alive.
You Israelo-fascists want to to take the law into your hands. Don't try it.

In WW2 we and the UK and the French summarily executed un-uniformed partisan fighters.

We need to return to that policy if we hope to win this long war.

In WW2 we and the UK and the French summarily executed un-uniformed partisan fighters.

We need to return to that policy if we hope to win this long war.

I think that's where this is going, though I hope we will stop short of summarily executing traitors...at least here in the states.

Forum List

Back