what a disgrace to see the homes of Supreme Court members being attacked by protestors.

The "reasonableness test" makes it a crime.

Fortunately the VA AG is taking action.
Actually, Virginia has been SLOW to react and do anything, even though it appears to break Virginia State law as well....

everyone is tiptoeing on this.... State and feds ....because of the First Amendment right to redress grievances, and to gather peacefully and to exercise their freedom of speech.... The laws on the books may actually be unconstitutional.....and no one wants to spend all of their tax monies on a long drawn out court battle on it.... Imo.

You're being an imbecile.

There are hundreds upon thousands of picture, stories, videos, and first hand accounts of screaming "protesters" attacking families at dinner WHILE THE COPS STOOD BY DOING NOTHING, thanks to instructions from the Democratic party leadership as relayed through the local mayors

I'm telling you point blank: "protest" again and heads will be cracked. I'll help, I'll participate.

And I'm not even a rightie, or a Trump supporter.

I am a PARENT, who is unwilling to sit idly by while a bunch of domestic terrorists steamroll over my children.
You are off topic of this thread. You're grievances may be real, but they ARE NOT what is happening here, in this instance that we are discussing in this thread.

If you start cracking heads of peaceful protestors you're going to end up dead or in prison and deservedly so.

We can't cross the line ourselves or we justify their protests even when they turn violent.

That's why January 6th 2021 will always be a black day for America.

If it had remained a peaceful protest the history would be completely different.
You DID cross the line yourselves.

Multiple times. All summer long.

There is NO WAY Democrats can avoid responsibility for those riots. ZERO chance of that.

Those riots were funded, supported, and encouraged by the Democratic party leadership.

Don't pretend the Democrats are nice people. They're not. THEY staged those riots. No one else did that. The Democrats are entirely, completely, 100% responsible.

You are off topic of this thread. You're grievances may be real, but they ARE NOT what is happening here, in this instance that we are discussing in this thread.
Gee, that's funny, THIS EXACT THING happened this week in Los Angeles, not ten miles from my work.

VIOLENT ABORTION PROTESTERS started throwing bricks at the cops. Just like that. For no reason at all.

No friend, I'm not off topic, I'm right on point

And I'm telling you plain as day: try that again and you will suffer.

You think Jan 6 was bad?

It was a walk in the park compared to what will happen if VIOLENT DEMOCRATS THREATEN MY CHILDREN AGAIN.

Clear enough?

Gee, that's funny, THIS EXACT THING happened this week in Los Angeles, not ten miles from my work.

VIOLENT ABORTION PROTESTERS started throwing bricks at the cops. Just like that. For no reason at all.

No friend, I'm not off topic, I'm right on point

And I'm telling you plain as day: try that again and you will suffer.

You think Jan 6 was bad?

It was a walk in the park compared to what will happen if VIOLENT DEMOCRATS THREATEN MY CHILDREN AGAIN.

Clear enough?
don't threaten me, asshole... YOU ARE doing what you claim others are doing to your children, hypocrite.

and please tell us, HOW were YOUR children threatened, and by whom? You keep bringing it up....?

Yes. I know I would feel threatened and worry about my family's safety and state of mind.

But I don't think any protesting or rioting for that matter, would change any justice's stance.... They are big boys and know how to deal with this shit.
That isn’t the point, what you think is irrelevant. You keep claiming you wouldn’want protesters hanging out but then you ask what harm are they doing?

You have no clue if a judge would change their vote through intimidation. Even if there is the slightest possibility of them changing their vote, it should not be allowed.

These actions are wrong and you are dancing all around with excuses. Your yes, buts are noted.

don't threaten me, asshole... YOU ARE doing what you claim others are doing to your children, hypocrite.

and please tell us, HOW were YOUR children threatened, and by whom? You keep bringing it up....?
I didn't threaten you, I made a solemn promise. If you consider it a threat, it must be your own guilty conscience making noise.

My story is not relevant. I am one of thousands - TENS of thousands - whose families were impacted by fucktard 'protesters".

Our pictures and videos are all over the place. On the internet. On TV. On the radio EVERY SINGLE DAY. All you have to do is open your eyes and ears.

Something which political partisans are not very good at lately.

Trying to intimidate the Supreme Court is an attack on the very basics or our system.
I think it is fantastic!!!
They could drag each and every SCOTUS Justice out of their houses and string them up...for all I care.
Every, single one of them broke their oath to follow the Constitution.

Forum List

Back