what a disgrace to see the homes of Supreme Court members being attacked by protestors.

Then why didn't your democrat Mayors stop the violence? Why did your Vice President encourage it?
that's twisted. The mayor's did what they thought was best for their own situation....not to make things worse.... Sometimes they were wrong.

that isn't supporting rioting or rioters.....over 10,000 people were arrested throughout the Nation and world during those Floyd protests and riots.

and most of the people killed during the riots were rioters themselves.

I lived through Liberty city riot and Rodney King riot....
Floyd riots could have been worse....imho.

Protesting is protected by the First Amendment. Any SCOTUS judge knows that

that's twisted. The mayor's did what they thought was best for their own situation....not to make things worse.... Sometimes they were wrong.

that isn't supporting rioting or rioters.....over 10,000 people were arrested throughout the Nation and world during those Floyd protests and riots.

and most of the people killed during the riots were rioters themselves.

I lived through Liberty city riot and Rodney King riot....
Floyd riots could have been worse....imho.
Oh yeah. You didn't address the Vice President. What about her?

Yes, but then many of those who are saying this is bad, thought attacking the actual Congress building as nothing....

hypocrisy
How many judges have been approved by the Senate since Bidne took office? We do not hear much of it. I wonder if McConnel gets some of the so called Republican ones through with a 50/50 Senate. Of course that does not guarantee a pure bred conservative which would still not equal what the Progs bring in.

Of course....but we aren't talking about protesting, we are talking about criminal conduct, threatening people is not protected. Threatening a judge and his/her family is obstruction of justice.

The next time some idiot democrat cries and wines about January 6th being an attack on democracy and our National institutions, piss on their shows and tell them it's raining.

Not when it’s unlawful. No constitution guarantees all protest all the time, anywhere.
Garland is violating the law and should be removed

What a crock of bull shit!

Why LIE? Have you no honor?

The left didn't celebrate the rioting in 2020.

Yes, they did.

NOT ONLY did they celebrate it, they supported it and encouraged it.

As we stated many, many many times on this site, the daytime Floyd peaceful protests were fine, the nighttime rioting were a bunch of criminal thugs.

The Vice President of the United States was bailing out arsonists and looters.

Your right wing media is brainwashing you....to hate half your neighbors imo.
Hey - threatening my children is going to earn you NOT ONLY hatred, it'll get you a red hot poker right up the most painful part of your butt.

Yes, they did.

NOT ONLY did they celebrate it, they supported it and encouraged it.

The Vice President of the United States was bailing out arsonists and looters.

Hey - threatening my children is going to earn you NOT ONLY hatred, it'll get you a red hot poker right up the most painful part of your butt.
Anyone threatening your kids should be arrested, charged, and tried.

But what does that have to do with the protesters? Was a protester out front of their home, doing that?????

How many judges have been approved by the Senate since Bidne took office? We do not hear much of it. I wonder if McConnel gets some of the so called Republican ones through with a 50/50 Senate. Of course that does not guarantee a pure bred conservative which would still not equal what the Progs bring in.

Huh?

Anyone threatening your kids should be arrested, charged, and tried.

But what does that have to do with the protesters? Was a protester out front of their home, doing that?????
You're being an imbecile.

There are hundreds upon thousands of picture, stories, videos, and first hand accounts of screaming "protesters" attacking families at dinner WHILE THE COPS STOOD BY DOING NOTHING, thanks to instructions from the Democratic party leadership as relayed through the local mayors

I'm telling you point blank: "protest" again and heads will be cracked. I'll help, I'll participate.

And I'm not even a rightie, or a Trump supporter.

I am a PARENT, who is unwilling to sit idly by while a bunch of domestic terrorists steamroll over my children.

Yes. I know I would feel threatened and worry about my family's safety and state of mind.

But I don't think any protesting or rioting for that matter, would change any justice's stance.... They are big boys and know how to deal with this shit.
The "reasonableness test" makes it a crime.

Fortunately the VA AG is taking action.

You're being an imbecile.

There are hundreds upon thousands of picture, stories, videos, and first hand accounts of screaming "protesters" attacking families at dinner WHILE THE COPS STOOD BY DOING NOTHING, thanks to instructions from the Democratic party leadership as relayed through the local mayors

I'm telling you point blank: "protest" again and heads will be cracked. I'll help, I'll participate.

And I'm not even a rightie, or a Trump supporter.

I am a PARENT, who is unwilling to sit idly by while a bunch of domestic terrorists steamroll over my children.
If you start cracking heads of peaceful protestors you're going to end up dead or in prison and deservedly so.

We can't cross the line ourselves or we justify their protests even when they turn violent.

That's why January 6th 2021 will always be a black day for America.

If it had remained a peaceful protest the history would be completely different.

'U.S. Code, Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1507. Picketing or parading.''
''Pickets or parades in or near a residence occupied or used by such judge, juror or witness shall be guilty of misdemeanors,'
Seems you forgot the first line.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration

It seems you forgot most of it.

Whoever, with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer,in the discharge of his duty
Using coercion to force justices to change their votes and the final majority opinion is certainly actionable under 1507.

Forum List

Back