what a disgrace to see the homes of Supreme Court members being attacked by protestors.

Title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code. The law states that it is illegal, “with the intent of influencing any judge,” to:
  • picket or parade “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer”
  • “or with such intent,” to resort “to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence”

Maybe you cared, but there were plenty who cheered the Floyd riots. Just like there are plenty now cheering thugs threatening Supreme Court justices and their families IN THEIR HOMES.
I'm against any protesters doing so in front of a govt worker's home, including the homes of election figures and workers, or elected officials, and judges etc and come near any person's home because of the work they do at their jobs... That's just plain wrong!

But exactly how are the justices being threatened by the protesters???

Have the protesters been violent out front? Are they making threats to harm them???

I'm against any protesters doing so in front of a govt worker's home, including the homes of election figures and workers, or elected officials, and judges etc and come near any person's home because of the work they do at their jobs... That's just plain wrong!

Have the protesters been violent out front? Are they making threats to harm them???
Sending them messages like "The Angel of Death will visit you tonight". And in case you don't know, it is totally against the law to protest at a justices home for the purposes of intimidation or swaying their vote. It's very easy to look up the code that defines that law.

What a crock of bull shit!

Why LIE? Have you no honor?

The left didn't celebrate the rioting in 2020. As we stated many, many many times on this site, the daytime Floyd peaceful protests were fine, the nighttime rioting were a bunch of criminal thugs.

Your right wing media is brainwashing you....to hate half your neighbors imo.
BULLSHIT…
All of your ProgTard pals here come up with reasons why the riots were righteous and you have never once put them in their place.

What a crock of bull shit!

Why LIE? Have you no honor?

The left didn't celebrate the rioting in 2020. As we stated many, many many times on this site, the daytime Floyd peaceful protests were fine, the nighttime rioting were a bunch of criminal thugs.

Your right wing media is brainwashing you....to hate half your neighbors imo.
Then why didn't your democrat Mayors stop the violence? Why did your Vice President encourage it?

With the full support and encouragement of the Biden regime. It's insurrection.

I wonder, will the FBI be using facial recognition to identify, locate and arrest these people trying to overturn our democracy terrorizing our highest court as they did for the J6 crowd?

Will Mitch McConnell be holding a SC committee hearing with Lez Cheney to find out how Biden, Harris and Pelosi encouraged and incited these riots on the justices?

Let's apply the "reasonableness test".

Numerous death threats against the justices followed by large crowds of angry protesters descending on their homes.

Would a "reasonable person" under the same circumstances feel threatened, coerced, or in any way intimated?

I wonder, will the FBI be using facial recognition to identify, locate and arrest these people trying to overturn our democracy terrorizing our highest court as they did for the J6 crowd?

Will Mitch McConnell be holding a SC committee hearing with Lez Cheney to find out how Biden, Harris and Pelosi encouraged and incited these riots on the justices?
The Left will not be quelled by the police until Rs start burning down buildings in Blue cities.

The Left will not be quelled by the police until Rs start burning down buildings in Blue cities.
the first time I really saw and understood this was during the LA riots.

The fed's sent them something like 25 million dollars to improve black neighborhoods after the blacks had burned their own neighborhoods to the ground.

Then they cried racism because the city and state would not truck in bottled water and food to them after they burnt their own grocery stores to the ground after looting them.

The mean old Koreans that still had operating stores actually they insisted that shoppers pay for merchandise before taking it from the store.

They only kept their stores because they banded together in a citizen militia and defended them with guns.

Last edited:
Sending them messages like "The Angel of Death will visit you tonight". And in case you don't know, it is totally against the law to protest at a justices home for the purposes of intimidation or swaying their vote. It's very easy to look up the code that defines that law.
The outside protesters are sending those messages?

If it is against the law, then the marshalls should arrest them or make them disburse.

The outside protesters are sending those messages?

If it is against the law, then the marshalls should arrest them or make them disburse.
I respectfully state that I think you are splitting hairs because of your political bias. If those were Liberal judges being terrorized in their own homes over a 2nd amendment decision, would you be as accepting?

Title 18, Section 1507, of the U.S. Code. The law states that it is illegal, “with the intent of influencing any judge,” to:
  • picket or parade “in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer”
  • “or with such intent,” to resort “to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence”
Yeah but that’s just words facts and law with no feelings.

You know what would be more effective than these stupid protests? For these people to simply VOTE.

What is there to be upset about? We had an election in 2016, you lost, and these are the consequences. Deal with it.

I‘d love to know how many of these protestors didn’t bother to vote in 2016. You can blame those idiots for what’s happening here, not the justices themselves.

I respectfully state that I think you are splitting hairs because of your political bias. If those were Liberal judges being terrorized in their own homes over a 2nd amendment decision, would you be as accepting?
Democracies are messy..... and constantly have two string needles to thread.

Citizens have an enumerated constitutional right to protest against our government actions.....
(Not a right to riot, or threaten, terrorise or vandalize)

And Judges have the right to make their determinations without interference or threat.

I'm not overly outraged, because the citizens in front of the house are being peaceful....and they likely did not know their right to protest is illegal in front of a justice's house when they began..... And law enforcement did not try to make them leave.....

It just could have been much worse, with rioters instead of peaceful protesters.....but NONE the less, it is just plain wrong to protest in front of a person's home and family!

Let's apply the "reasonableness test".

Numerous death threats against the justices followed by large crowds of angry protesters descending on their homes.

Would a "reasonable person" under the same circumstances feel threatened, coerced, or in any way intimated?
Yes. I know I would feel threatened and worry about my family's safety and state of mind.

But I don't think any protesting or rioting for that matter, would change any justice's stance.... They are big boys and know how to deal with this shit.

Forum List

Back