What a hypocrite! Tarantino who's made Billions from making violent movies !

Movies aren't real life . They are entertainment .
^ that
That's ironic coming from the dumbfucks who always blame video games, also entertainment, for mass shootings.

Fucking hack hypocrites

Ummmm no. Usually we talk about gun control and the righties shrug their shoulders "what can you do , shit happens ." But hey, let's blame movies.
Both sides use scapegoats and it's stupid

You want real hypocrisy? Conservers complain all day long that the government is corrupt and out of control. Yet they always seem to back the police and police brutality cases. I guess the jackboots are OK so long as they are hassling brown people.

WHAT brutality???
Does this happen EVERY TIME/EVERY WHERE a cop stops a person? OR does it happen to just black people ALL the time???
Where are YOUR specific examples this happens ALL the time? EVERYWHERE???
Why are you idiots so ignorant of the STATISTICS that show most of the hassling of "brown/black" people is because MOST of the time it is "Brown/black" people that
cause the problems!
FACTS are hard to argue with and you tell me if you agree or don't agree with these FACTS!!!
FACT: Those who identified only as African American made up 13.2% of the U.S. population-over 41.7 million people. The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 74.5 million African Americans including those of more than one race in the United States, making up 17.9% of the total U.S. population.Jul 31, 2015

1. CDC - Black - African American - Populations - Racial ...
FACT: More than half of the people Dearborn police arrested in 2011 and 2012 were black, according to reports they submitted to the FBI.
By comparison, about 4% of the city's residents are black, as are about a quarter of the people who live in Metropolitan Detroit.
Over those two years, the department reported arresting 4,500 black people – 500 more than lived in the city.
As a result, the arrest rate for blacks, compared with the city's population, was 26 times higher than for people of other races.
Racial gap in U.S. arrest rates: 'Staggering disparity'

FACT: In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

FACT: The Center for Disease Control (2013) explains that African-American male youth committing violent crimes since the 1980s has doubled that of their White counterparts.
The number of offenses committed with firearms in 2006 showed that African-Americans at a rate of 100.4 per 100,000 five times more than any other group.
Walsh and Kosson (2007) in drawing attention to the high rate of incarceration and re-incarceration of African-American male youth contribute this to socioeconomic status and ethnicity. In addition, the implications of living in poverty and racial/cultural disparities lead to anxious and frustrated feelings. These feelings have widespread implications as it relates to criminal recidivism Criminal Recidivism: the Plight of African American Male Youth?

SO please YOU tell me based on these statistics... if you are a cop driving down the street and you've seen from YOUR experiences that the chances are a young
black guy with a gun in his pants MAYBE about to commit a crime... would you not stop this black guy KNOWING from your experiences and based especially on
BlacklivesMatter chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!” that this young guy could be using the gun to kill the cop... WHAT would YOU DO???

1)Police Brutality is effecting every demographic.

2)No, it does not happen every time a police officer stops a black person

3)No, BLM do not have "solutions"

4)Police retraining must come with citizen training on how to deal with police.

Please go to How to Flex Your Rights During Police Encounters
in order to reduce your chances of becoming a victim.

I repeat, BLM do not have solutions. Reducing the number of officers in a crime ridden neighborhood and sending funds to a group unfamiliar with needs and know how of security are just horrible ideas. BLM advocates this in Ferguson

I don't agree with effecting every demographic BECAUSE EVERY demographic doesn't commit the preponderance of CRIMES.

I agree with all the other points and especially the "citizen training"...
SEE how Chris Rock educates most young black men when it comes to being stopped by a cop.
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

This video explains to young black men the majority coming from fatherless families where authoritarian figures are lacking. Most adult black men understand
the risks of driving while black as they AGREE... most young black men are the perpetrators of criminal activities. So as this video shows have a modicum
of respect for the officer and especially don't be stupid!

Police brutally can occur to anyone, regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc.

It is not just blacks dealing with this issue.

Oh screw it. You one of those people that have to experience something firsthand before you realize there is a real problem.

True . But it happens at a higher rate in black communities. And like the stats above , the "justice " system targets blacks a lot more.

You want real hypocrisy? Conservers complain all day long that the government is corrupt and out of control. Yet they always seem to back the police and police brutality cases. I guess the jackboots are OK so long as they are hassling brown people.

WHAT brutality???
Does this happen EVERY TIME/EVERY WHERE a cop stops a person? OR does it happen to just black people ALL the time???
Why are you idiots so ignorant of the STATISTICS that show most of the hassling of "brown/black" people is because MOST of the time it is "Brown/black" people that
cause the problems!
FACTS are hard to argue with and you tell me if you agree or don't agree with these FACTS!!!
FACT: Those who identified only as African American made up 13.2% of the U.S. population-over 41.7 million people. The US Census Bureau projects that by the year 2060 there will be 74.5 million African Americans including those of more than one race in the United States, making up 17.9% of the total U.S. population.Jul 31, 2015

FACT: More than half of the people Dearborn police arrested in 2011 and 2012 were black, according to reports they submitted to the FBI.
By comparison, about 4% of the city's residents are black, as are about a quarter of the people who live in Metropolitan Detroit.
Over those two years, the department reported arresting 4,500 black people – 500 more than lived in the city.
As a result, the arrest rate for blacks, compared with the city's population, was 26 times higher than for people of other races.

FACT: In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms

FACT: The Center for Disease Control (2013) explains that African-American male youth committing violent crimes since the 1980s has doubled that of their White counterparts.
The number of offenses committed with firearms in 2006 showed that African-Americans at a rate of 100.4 per 100,000 five times more than any other group.
Walsh and Kosson (2007) in drawing attention to the high rate of incarceration and re-incarceration of African-American male youth contribute this to socioeconomic status and ethnicity. In addition, the implications of living in poverty and racial/cultural disparities lead to anxious and frustrated feelings. These feelings have widespread implications as it relates to criminal recidivism Criminal Recidivism: the Plight of African American Male Youth?

SO please YOU tell me based on these statistics... if you are a cop driving down the street and you've seen from YOUR experiences that the chances are a young
black guy with a gun in his pants MAYBE about to commit a crime... would you not stop this black guy KNOWING from your experiences and based especially on
BlacklivesMatter chanting "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!” that this young guy could be using the gun to kill the cop... WHAT would YOU DO???

I repeat, BLM do not have solutions. Reducing the number of officers in a crime ridden neighborhood and sending funds to a group unfamiliar with needs and know how of security are just horrible ideas. BLM advocates this in Ferguson

I don't agree with effecting every demographic BECAUSE EVERY demographic doesn't commit the preponderance of CRIMES.

SEE how Chris Rock educates most young black men when it comes to being stopped by a cop.

This video explains to young black men the majority coming from fatherless families where authoritarian figures are lacking. Most adult black men understand
the risks of driving while black as they AGREE... most young black men are the perpetrators of criminal activities. So as this video shows have a modicum

Police brutally can occur to anyone, regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, etc.

Oh screw it. You one of those people that have to experience something firsthand before you realize there is a real problem.

True . But it happens at a higher rate in black communities. And like the stats above , the "justice " system targets blacks a lot more.

Black communities are infested with crime. How anyone can say they're targeted unfairly is beyond me.

Tarantino is the tip of the liberal iceberg. It's no secret that Hollywood elites and political left wing elites enjoy a lifestyle with armed guards while they pretend to have issues with the 2nd amendment.

Movies aren't real life . They are entertainment .
^ that
That's ironic coming from the dumbfucks who always blame video games, also entertainment, for mass shootings.

Fucking hack hypocrites

Ummmm no. Usually we talk about gun control and the righties shrug their shoulders "what can you do , shit happens ." But hey, let's blame movies.

So you don't think movies, advertising, TV etc. have ANY affect on people's actions? Is that right?
Then why are you responding to this thread? What motivated you to respond?

But see you don't understand obviously the quotes from the actual shooters!
Tell this guy that movies,TV news shows don't have an affect.
In fact here is the exact quote from Chris Mercer the Oregon college shooter:

On a website called Kickass Torrents, a person who used the email associated with Harper-Mercer commented on the disgruntled ex-employee who shot a television news reporter and cameraman in Virginia on-air.

“I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are.… His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more your're in the limelight.”

He urged people to watch the “footage of him shooting those people.” saying, "It's a short video but good nonetheless

His last upload on the site, done last week, referenced the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in 2012, which left 20 students and six staff members dead.
Gun-obsessed, timid and his mom called him 'baby': What we know of Chris Harper-Mercer's life

How anyone can say the justice system is not bias i
WHAT brutality???
cause the problems!

Black communities are infested with crime. How anyone can say they're targeted unfairly is beyond me.

The justice system has all kind of bias .

As an excon I'm not buying it. At 17 years old I was adjudicated as an adult and sentenced to 5 to 15 years. I was white

As an excon I'm not buying it. At 17 years old I was adjudicated as an adult and sentenced to 5 to 15 years. I was white

You are the exeception.

I lived near frat row at a major university . The lawlessness at the school was astonishing . No one gets in any real trouble cause it's just college kids up to hyjinx . But on the poor side of town . Same behavior gets us jail and a record .

You are the exeception.

I lived near frat row at a major university . The lawlessness at the school was astonishing . No one gets in any real trouble cause it's just college kids up to hyjinx . But on the poor side of town . Same behavior gets us jail and a record .
THAT IS A F...king LIE!!!
Do the students run around with guns showing? Mugging people? Do they go around and slash tires?
These students do EXACTLY the same behavior as what goes on in the poor side of town? EXACTLY the same behavior???
Prove it to me! Show me the statistics!
YOU are a liar!

Well, he's got a point. Police have been and are getting away with their crimes for the most part. Police are very rarely held accountable. Most often they receive just a slap on the wrist.

Here's a prime example. This roided-up piece of shit was merely allowed to resign. He wasn't charged...

There is always an exception, but really?

You can't think this is the rule??

It is the rule. Police are rarely caught, and when they are, they most often receive a slap on the wrist. The practice of recording police interaction has only come about very recently. So now people are seeing what really goes on. But think about all those years when it was only your word against theirs. They got away with just about all of their crimes.

However, even with video, they still get away with things most of the time. They can tamper with cell phones. And in many cases, even when they are caught on video, they often only lose their jobs. They need to start being treated like average Citizens. More need to be arrested and prosecuted. The fear of going to prison is the only thing that will really keep them in line. Ex-Cops in Prison don't usually survive. They have to be shown that they aren't above the law anymore.

Well, he's got a point. Police have been and are getting away with their crimes for the most part. Police are very rarely held accountable. Most often they receive just a slap on the wrist.

Here's a prime example. This roided-up piece of shit was merely allowed to resign. He wasn't charged...

An example--The cop can't just search your car without probable or your permission. Most people do not even know that!

The only time they can search your car without your permission is if they have probable cause. That is rare without the officer pointing out why he needs to search your car.

Note: Even here, some cops(dirty cops) can get away with searching your car by planting evidence after lying about the need to search your car!

It can happen to you

We're now the land of the Patriot Act and NDAA. Laws have changed. Cops now have even more leeway in harassing the People. They've gutted the 'Probable Cause' statutes. They can search your car for any concocted suspicion these days. But you should still stand your ground. And always record. Always record.

Forum List

Back