What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

I think there is

It makes ballot box stuffing too easy
Not necessarily. There are rules and safeguards. People should be able to vote without risking their health in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. Unless you have evidence of fraud, your claims are moot. All attempts to prove fraud were thrown out of court. If you claim the courts are corrupt, or that the judges committed a crime by throwing such claims out of court, then you're essentially making your position unfalsifiable. Your claim is a joke, without substance.

Not necessarily. There are rules and safeguards. People should be able to vote without risking their health in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic. Unless you have evidence of fraud, your claims are moot. All attempts to prove fraud were thrown out of court. If you claim the courts are corrupt, or that the judges committed a crime by throwing such claims out of court, then you're essentially making your position unfalsifiable. Your claim is a joke, without substance.
My county had early voting. When I voted, I was the only one there! Why didn't Democrats who were so scared of COVID do that?

My county had early voting. When I voted, I was the only one there! Why didn't Democrats who were so scared of COVID do that?
Did you know that you were going to be the only one there? People just opted to mail in their vote. If there was fraud in counting the ballots as Trump and his supporters claim, then that could've been established in court with evidence. Trump failed to do that, hence there's no reason for me or anyone to believe that Trump was cheated out of office. He was beaten fair and square until proven otherwise in court. For the record, I'm no fan of Biden, but if he won, he won.

That's good because no one else understood it!
It seems you want desperately to undestand. When A country is divided, it falls. A civil war makes this Country vulnerable for other Countries to invade us as we are in 2024 not 1865 we are global. If all Countries were simulltaneously in civil wars in the fight between Capitalism and Communism it would be much easier to have a civil war here. Once the decision is made on a global scale to be either Capitalist or Communist the world condition will transition to space travel and new fights will develop as we discover more. This is historically and furisitically true.

If you still don't understand what my point of view is just move on because I plan to move and not respond to you anymore.

Did you know that you were going to be the only one there? People just opted to mail in their vote. If there was fraud in counting the ballots as Trump and his supporters claim, then that could've been established in court with evidence. Trump failed to do that, hence there's no reason for me or anyone to believe that Trump was cheated out of office. He was beaten fair and square until proven otherwise in court. For the record, I'm no fan of Biden, but if he won, he won.
Yes, I did, thank you! The local news was publicizing the fact that early voting was hardly being used. Mail-in voting was not used in my location. Absentee only.

It seems you want desperately to undestand. When A country is divided, it falls. A civil war makes this Country vulnerable for other Countries to invade us as we are in 2024 not 1865 we are global. If all Countries were simulltaneously in civil wars in the fight between Capitalism and Communism it would be much easier to have a civil war here. Once the decision is made on a global scale to be either Capitalist or Communist the world condition will transition to space travel and new fights will develop as we discover more. This is historically and furisitically true.

If you still don't understand what my point of view is just move on because I plan to move and not respond to you anymore.
Now, was that so difficult? That's much better than your previous attempts at gibberish! Thanks!

We have had other threads like this in the past, however, never before do I think that this now is a possibility....Right now, the left is trying harder than ever to keep Trump off the ballot....So, deep is this desire that they are throwing caution to the wind, and openly showing their fascist side....It really seems like there is nothing we can agree on anymore...

So, what I am seeing is that we have a clear crossroads to deal with....Put Trump back in and the left will explode with their intent on destroying this nation, keep him from running, and the right will see this as the last nail in the coffin of freedom...So, my question to the board, is what do you think the spark will be?
What do you think those tens of millions of wetbacks Biden relocates all across the formerly fruited plains are for??? Well Dick Durbin told you what they are for on the floor of the US senate when he called for them all to be given opportunity at citizenship by serving in fascist democrats armed forces, and as police! I told you folks two years ago this was coming, they fully intend to kill and or subjugate all American citizens who push back, its literally in your faces.

Observe following linked article, in it observe the raw violent political hatred the fascist democrat capital police unleashed upon decent Americans protesting the theft of the 2020 election, and ask yourselves a question, have you ever seen such monstrous evil turned loose upon American citizens, especially the fascist terrorists of the democrat party as they carried out a true insurrection against the Trump WH following the overdose death of Georgie Floyd??? Nope, you cannot manufacture such, because it never occurred, until fascist democrats usurped the 2020 election and cheated a psychopathic pedophile into the WH!

Forum List

Back