What a shame: AOC could lose her house seat after 2020 through elimination of her district

The Democratic Party really should I be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.

Embarrassed?? Why??

Why the fuck should be embarrassed because a bunch of cuckold conservatives are so both obsessed and triggered over someone they claim is a dummy??

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this woman was the next Reagan says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298017

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this man should run for Senate just because he asked Obama a question -- says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298019

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who nominated people to be president that they now all claim to hate-- says I should be embarrassed?

View attachment 298018

What about a congresswoman holding a big pharma executive's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about?? I thought you Trumpers wanted to go after big pharma??

What about a congresswoman holding the Facebook founder's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about -- I thought you Trumpers hated Facebook and the "liberal" social media network??

Do you think "Joe The Plumber" would have been able to question big bank CEO's with the level of depth AOC has?? Yes, Joe The Plumber -- a person you folks ACTUALLY wanted to be in the Senate....you folks are the last ones to tell me who I should be embarrassed about..

I would like to see Cortez and Palin on a Presidential ticket, that would be a lot of fun.

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone to forget they did??

Actually, putting Sarah Palin on the ticket was the only smart thing McCain did. A weak link like McCain- who liberals said was a racist, fascist homophobe and literally Hitler- wouldn't have been able to get 10 states on his own against B. Hussein O.

She helped him to keep the schlonging respectable.

McCain list because of McCain, not Palin. She should have been president

She couldn’t cut it as Governor

She's got problems ...the Dem machine will happily erase her ...ya think dumb gov and dumber mayor forgot Amazon ?....nadler cowers cause they threatened to replace him If he doesn't do the progressives bidding . Then ya got pelosi w(best bud Chuck Schumer NY d)pelosi who felt like she had to pursue impeachment well because "we're gonna impeach the mofo day 1"

the strong intelligent Latina lol .....or rather latinx..whatever orwellion shit latinx is ....she's on top of the powerful dems erase list ..

what a shithouse asswipe of a party they have become ...indeed

she should go bartend the north side ..the retarded transplant Nazi leftist and trust fund Bernie Bros will tip her well

Id throw the muppet a twenty lol
She has a problem

The ability to draw media attention and raise funds

A problem most candidates would kill for
So they just need to say stupid stuff. Dems will send money

The Democratic Party really should I be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.

Embarrassed?? Why??

Why the fuck should be embarrassed because a bunch of cuckold conservatives are so both obsessed and triggered over someone they claim is a dummy??

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this woman was the next Reagan says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298017

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who thought this man should run for Senate just because he asked Obama a question -- says I should be embarrassed?
View attachment 298019

Why the fuck should I be embarrassed because a bunch of folks who nominated people to be president that they now all claim to hate-- says I should be embarrassed?

View attachment 298018

What about a congresswoman holding a big pharma executive's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about?? I thought you Trumpers wanted to go after big pharma??

What about a congresswoman holding the Facebook founder's feet to the fire should I be embarrassed about -- I thought you Trumpers hated Facebook and the "liberal" social media network??

Do you think "Joe The Plumber" would have been able to question big bank CEO's with the level of depth AOC has?? Yes, Joe The Plumber -- a person you folks ACTUALLY wanted to be in the Senate....you folks are the last ones to tell me who I should be embarrassed about..

I would like to see Cortez and Palin on a Presidential ticket, that would be a lot of fun.

Why??

Because one is a popular progressive and the other is someone republicans actually did put on a presidential ticket -- but want everyone to forget they did??

Actually, putting Sarah Palin on the ticket was the only smart thing McCain did. A weak link like McCain- who liberals said was a racist, fascist homophobe and literally Hitler- wouldn't have been able to get 10 states on his own against B. Hussein O.

McCain lost because of McCain, not Palin. She should have been president

Palin was the first chick to seriously run for the Vice Presidency. It was shocking to see how much liberal misogyny there was against her

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

Actually, Palin did a superb job as governor. Alaska was the most solvent of the 50 states when she ran Alaska.

She's got problems ...the Dem machine will happily erase her ...ya think dumb gov and dumber mayor forgot Amazon ?....nadler cowers cause they threatened to replace him If he doesn't do the progressives bidding . Then ya got pelosi w(best bud Chuck Schumer NY d)pelosi who felt like she had to pursue impeachment well because "we're gonna impeach the mofo day 1"

the strong intelligent Latina lol .....or rather latinx..whatever orwellion shit latinx is ....she's on top of the powerful dems erase list ..

she should go bartend the north side ..the retarded transplant Nazi leftist and trust fund Bernie Bros will tip her well

She has a problem

So they just need to say stupid stuff. Dems will send money
All she needs to do is piss off Trump and the Democrats will send money

Why??

Actually, Palin did a superb job as governor. Alaska was the most solvent of the 50 states when she ran Alaska.
No reason they shouldn’t be

She quit for a better offer

Trumpers can't quit AOC....

If she left office today......

for the next 15 yrs, Trumpers will have her name in their mouth more than Trump.....trumpers are weird like that.....

they still gargling Obama's ball sweat ....its what they do

Kind of like the way Democrats have a Richard Nixon celebration every year, but honestly I dont think AOC is going anywhere, she has to much of a following with the young people and will stay around one way or another.

for the next 15 yrs, Trumpers will have her name in their mouth more than Trump.....trumpers are weird like that.....

She did set a new standard for stupid
In what way? Be specific.
They can't....

They are programmed to despise whoever Fox news tells them to despise...

They are children....
I’ve asked multiple wingnuts in this thread and they all run with their tails between their legs.
I always like to remind them of the woman they once wanted to be president (Sarah Palin) -- I ask them to give me one powerful quote from her that they remember....they can't....aside from seeing Russia from her house and saying "you betcha!" -- aint much else to say.....

Meanwhile....we have quotes like these from competent minded women...

"Women like me aren't supposed to run for office—I wasn't born to a wealthy or powerful family. But we have to ask ourselves who has this country been changing for?"

"If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at anytime and achieve nothing"

"The reason Republicans hate me so much is because I confront them directly. they don't have another woman, Hillary isn't around anymore, so they need another woman to vilify, to kind of prop up and become a lightning rod"
Actually it was Tina Fey that said the Russia quote. Sarah Palin was scrutinized by Repub voters because McCain was loathed even though people still voted for him. Usually the Vice President candidate is not as scrutinized as long as not a liability. Palin was never taken in by the Repubs and educated on national issues and agendas from internal knowledge. They froze her out. Progs were to busy slandering and destroying her. And when the times comes will do that to their own. To many diametrically opposed groups in that party.

Why??

No reason they shouldn’t be

She quit for a better offer

The libs ran Gov. Palin out with a bunch of phony "ethics" violations. She had to resign so she could earn enough to pay the lawyers.

She has a problem

Not to mention driving wingnuts crazy.

The Democratic Party really should be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.
Proud to see someone like AOC elected. I know why CRC trumpanzees don't like her.

Most Americans have no idea who their congressman is

But they know who AOC is

Not hard for her to get elected

Most Americans have no idea who their congressman is

But they know who AOC is

Not hard for her to get elected

AOC really doesn't have any qualifications for Congress, she's a professional barkeep that's it. My Congressman, Rep. Kelly, is well qualified because of his background in the Used Car Sales profession.

The Democratic Party really should be embarrassed that someone like her was able to get elected. She does not show them in a good light.
Proud to see someone like AOC elected. I know why CRC trumpanzees don't like her.
Because she's a moron unfit to be in government?

Because she's a moron unfit to be in government?

There are a lot of morons in government, I don't think that being a moron is disqualifying.

Death Angel said:
Sometimes I Wondered If McCain Picked Palin
Just To Torpedo Her Career

Maverick (R) = Democrat

mccain-dirtbag.jpg

Embarrassed?? Why??

View attachment 298017

View attachment 298019

View attachment 298018

Why??

Palin was the first chick to seriously run for the Vice Presidency. It was shocking to see how much liberal misogyny there was against her

Geraldine Ferraro was the first wasn't she?

Polishprince said:
It was shocking to see how much liberal misogyny there was against her
Well, Imagine That....

palin.jpg

It's Like Black Folk That Dare Not To Be Democrats Too
They Will Be The Target Of The Worst Vitriol

Forum List

Back