What About Terrorist Sympathizers?

The answer is to keep them out of the country altogether. Some of them may come here to enjoy freedom and escape tyranny but they still are unable to assimilate because of their religious beliefs and they turn a blind eye to the terrorism committed by their own kind. We don't need them.

Here is who S.J. says are unable to assimilate
View attachment 78611View attachment 78612View attachment 78613
I'm quite certain we can survive without them.

How very cavalier of you towards our brave American troops.

I am quite certain we can survive without you- but that doesn't mean the United States should kick you out
upload_2016-6-18_17-53-24-jpeg.78611

View attachment 78611 View attachment 78612 View attachment 78613

I know this is a politically incorrect subject, but how are Muslims going to integrate into countries they emigrate to if they continue to hold views which are antithetical to the basic values of those countries?
It's clear that there is a significant percentage who are going to assimilate absolutely as little as they possibly can.

As they continue to reproduce and represent a larger percentage of the population in any given area, they'll be able to influence their role and power in that society. They will then be required to assimilate less and less.

It's not like they're trying to keep this a secret, and in fact those who are so tolerant of them wouldn't even argue with that.

Enjoy.

The answer is to keep them out of the country altogether. Some of them may come here to enjoy freedom and escape tyranny but they still are unable to assimilate because of their religious beliefs and they turn a blind eye to the terrorism committed by their own kind. We don't need them.

Here is who S.J. says are unable to assimilate
View attachment 78611View attachment 78612View attachment 78613
I'm quite certain we can survive without them.

How very cavalier of you towards our brave American troops.

I am quite certain we can survive without you- but that doesn't mean the United States should kick you out
upload_2016-6-18_17-53-24-jpeg.78611

View attachment 78611 View attachment 78612 View attachment 78613
See the sign, "Muslim American"? Why not just "Americans"? It's Muslims first. That's the problem I have with them.

I know this is a politically incorrect subject, but how are Muslims going to integrate into countries they emigrate to if they continue to hold views which are antithetical to the basic values of those countries? Compared with the public outrage expressed by Christians over the Atlanta church murders, the Muslim silence over the Orlando murders is deafening. The problem is that many (most?) Muslims sympathize with their terrorist brethren in their goals of worldwide conversion to Islam and elimination of the Jewish State, even if they find their methods distasteful.

How are secular democracies ever going to root out domestic terrorists if large segments of their populations continue to view them as sincere, even if misguided, religious warriors for Allah?

Most Americans seem to sympathize with their government which goes around the world invading and bombing in order to get cheaper oil. Surely then these Muslims you talk about are VERY compatible with those in the US.

Forum List

Back