What about the adultery, and why has the media not done it's job?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
This Lisa Page and Peter Stroak issue seems to just stop at the politics that motivated them but last I looked you're supposed to get your credentials revoked from accessing secret information after committing adultery. In the military I'd have lost rank. I'm also wondering why camera crews aren't camped at their houses and their entire lives spilled out and exposed to the public? Seems like that would happen to anyone accused of being "conservative".

Are these 2 apparatchik pieces of shit being protected?

Well then. Trump can’t be trusted with twitter password if adultry is that big a deal to you .

This Lisa Page and Peter Stroak issue seems to just stop at the politics that motivated them but last I looked you're supposed to get your credentials revoked from accessing secret information after committing adultery. In the military I'd have lost rank. I'm also wondering why camera crews aren't camped at their houses and their entire lives spilled out and exposed to the public? Seems like that would happen to anyone accused of being "conservative".

Hard to get excited when two single people decide to hook up, especially when the president fooled around on all his ex wives, and brags about grabbing pussies.

That’s not their agenda.

Hard to get excited when two single people decide to hook up, especially when the president fooled around on all his ex wives, and brags about grabbing pussies.
Got a link.

^trumptards have zero awareness. exhibit z1234.

Neither one is single, or were when the news broke about the two of them.

Got a link.

I could probably round one up, but if you're that worried about it and not concerned about a president that brags about grabbing pussy,then you can find it yourself. If you're worried about people fooling around, you should be really shocked when you see how many times Trump 0 fooled around on his wives..

Both criminals are married. To other people. In the government, adultery is verboten.

Both criminals are married. To other people. In the government, adultery is verboten.

So now you think they are criminals? What have they been charged with?

Adultery is a little less important than exposed obstruction, sedition, Secret Societies, and treason...

Adultery is a little less important than exposed obstruction, sedition, Secret Societies, and treason...

Good thing all those crazy right wing accusations are just more lies, isn't it.

Texting 8 hours a day while on duty. You don't mind your tax money pays the salaries of these two deadbeats?

Texting 8 hours a day while on duty. You don't mind your tax money pays the salaries of these two deadbeats?

By all means. Make a big deal about a man and a woman texting each other during the work day. That will get everybody's mind off of a crooked crazy president who thinks he is king. Obviously, their work habits are more important to you than the moral and legal limits that should be expected from the president.

There are people in their families that don't deserve the limelight for the fuck ups of others. Private is private

Adultery is nobody else's business.
Save that bullshit for Jerry Springer or The Whores (housewives)of New York

Forum List

Back