What any potential GOP Prez candidate does when under fire:

The governor, I believe, is not RMN, that he is telling the truth that he did not know and was betrayed by staff, the betrayal of which to the people of Ft Lee was more impactful than to the governor.

Why is the liberal media so hard on the hunt?

(1) payback on a prominent GOP who may be a presidential candidate

(2) deflect attention from the President

:up: throw some subordinates under the bus :( rw leadership :thup:

Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams

why are USMB rw'ers supporting him tooth & nail ANYWAY when they kept calling him 'RINO this' & 'RINO that' for the past 6 months :dunno: Because he's the only chance they got in '16 who hasn't alienated 50+% of the populace in this great nation :eusa_think: (UNTIL RECENTLY :eusa_shhh: )
As opposed to Democrats that lie through their teeth and are coddled (circled wagons) by the Media?

Give us a break...WHOM is defending him and have but Democrats when they had a Man-Love episode before the election and during SANDY?

And is Krispy Kreme the GOP Presidential contender yet? Or is this a pre-emptive strike?:eusa_hand:

Last edited:
he's one of the only people your side has/had who could have gotten more than 15% of the vote.

The only people I've seen totally supporting Christie and holding him up as an example of what Republicans should be are Liberals and Democrats.

why are rw'ers defending him here if they could care less? Looks like he's guilty as sin as he is a hands-on kinda' guy & this would not have happened w/o his knowing about it.

Your sides double standard is breath taking in its hypocrisy, it sickens me what you people will condone from a sitting President who happens to be a Dem.

Obama is completely full of shit about EVERYTHING he says he did not know, and this is shit that actually matters.

The only people I've seen totally supporting Christie and holding him up as an example of what Republicans should be are Liberals and Democrats.

why are rw'ers defending him here if they could care less? Looks like he's guilty as sin as he is a hands-on kinda' guy & this would not have happened w/o his knowing about it.

Your sides double standard is breath taking in its hypocrisy, it sickens me what you people will condone from a sitting President who happens to be a Dem.

Obama is completely full of shit about EVERYTHING he says he did not know, and this is shit that actually matters.

link?

Just like the last general election. They get all agog over some loser until the facts start coming out and he falls from grace. Then they're in love with the next loser until he bombs.

Look for a sale on popcorn cuz we're in for a fun ride.

big

.... until there were none.

link?

No need of a link.

Irs.
NSA.
Benghazi.
Fast and Furious.
The Website.
Keeping your Dr.
Keeping your plan.

He claims he knew nothing about any of it.
You people are just sick and stupid.

i gave the guy a benefit of the doubt but his very nature would indicate that no one in his office would do such thing w/o running it by him.

Forum List

Back