What any potential GOP Prez candidate does when under fire:

Oh and, in what I thought was a nice little touch, he even said he learned of this while "working out".

What he failed to mention is that he "works out" at Krispie Kreme.

Seriously. Stomach stapling/gastric bypass or not, he still looks like a beached whale.

He's lost a good amount of weight. Pic on left is from Aug 2012, pic on right is Aug 2013. He still has a long weigh to go but he is making very good progress, wouldn't you say? And that he hasn't dropped a boatload quickly is good ... you know that. It's better to lose it slowly ... you know that. And why do you knock his 'working out' anyway? Oh, I see. He's a republican.

Christie_WeightLoss_Comp1.jpg

Why do rw's always list phony scandals like it will get their heroes out of real scandals?

hmmmmm ?

right so, everything obama does or doesn't do or, doesn't know about is a phony scandal:lol: here? Christie is a tubby liar, go ahead and contradict yourself some more :cuckoo:.....

I think you and the other hyperventilating hyper partisan dopes are just pissed he did what he had to do and what obama won't do, take it head on, removed the offending party and answered every single question put to him.....seems like leadership to me, and, IF it is found he did know, he put his head firmly in the noose, so there won't be any Obama style mealy mouthing his way out.......Hillary should take note, that what difference doesn't make appears even more so now just what it was, a slimy sliding sloughing off of responsibility for anything in her shop after 4 of her own got whacked.........

Just like the last general election. They get all agog over some loser until the facts start coming out and he falls from grace. Then they're in love with the next loser until he bombs.

Look for a sale on popcorn cuz we're in for a fun ride.

big

.... until there were none.

the GOP primary debates are gonna be fun to watch.

Why do rw's always list phony scandals like it will get their heroes out of real scandals?

hmmmmm ?

Marcus Lutrell is a hero.
Hard working mothers and fathers all over this nation are heroes.

Christie is a politician.
Obama is a traitor.

And you are a disgusting little hypocritical lemming.

The bolded: no, he is not. Just because you say it doesn't make it so.

Must suck to be U.

Just like the last general election. They get all agog over some loser until the facts start coming out and he falls from grace. Then they're in love with the next loser until he bombs.

Look for a sale on popcorn cuz we're in for a fun ride.

big

.... until there were none.

the GOP primary debates are gonna be fun to watch.

I can't wait either but they are some time off. STILL , if this issue proves true, it will be devastating for his '16 aspirations.

Last edited:
Has anyone explained why his story has changed so many times?

"traffic study"?

And that was just one of his stories. Then he changed it to his staff did it because they hate him.

Keep it up lefties. The Christie discussion opens up an incredible peek at media bias.

Yes, indeed.

Let's talk about media bias:

Conservative Media Bias: Obama Gets The Most Negative Coverage of Any 2012 Candidate | Politicus USA's Archives

A new study of the mainstream media coverage of the 2012 election found that every single Republican candidate received more positive coverage than Barack Obama.

Over the course of 23 weeks The Pew Center’s Project For Excellence in Journalism studied the media coverage of the all the 2012 presidential candidates, and their results should put an end to the myth of liberal media bias. The study found that every single Republican candidate received more positive media coverage than President Obama.

The leader in media love was Rick Perry. Thirty two percent of the coverage that Perry received was positive. Perry’s positive coverage outweighed his negative coverage by 12%, (32%-20%). The media was as cool towards Mitt Romney as Republican voters appear to be. His coverage was a mixes 26%-27%, but mainstream media gave Herman Cain lots of love, 28%-23%.

Despite the fact that her presidential campaign has slipped into oblivion, 31% of Michele Bachmann’s media coverage was positive. Ron Paul supporters are always claiming that the mainstream media is out to destroy their candidate, but Paul’s positive coverage outweighed his negative coverage, 21%-17%. The vast majority of stories on Paul (62%) were neutral. Like Rep. Paul, Jon Huntsman’s positive coverage outnumbered his negative, 21%-17%.

Sarah Palin who is always complaining about the bias of “lamestream media” received the second highest percentage of positive media coverage of any Republican. Thirty one percent of the coverage Palin received was positive. To put it another way, by a 3-2 margin, Sarah Palin’s media coverage was positive.

The candidate who received the most negative coverage from the supposed liberal media was President Barack Obama. According to the study, “As for Barack Obama, 9% of the news coverage about him over the last five months has registered as positive while 34% has been negative and 57% has been neutral or largely straight news accounting of events. In each of the 23 weeks studied, his negative coverage exceeded his positive coverage by more than 20 percentage points. And in none of those weeks did his negative coverage fall below 30%. The tone of Obama’s coverage on blogs, while still overwhelmingly negative, was slightly better—14% positive and 36% negative.”

The liberal media bias that conservatives complain about on a daily basis is a myth. The right is correct about one thing though. There is bias in the mainstream media, but that bias is in favor of conservatives.

Also reported here:

Mitt Romney Alleges Media Bias, As Study Finds He Receives More Positive Coverage Than Obama

So, you were saying? Proceed, proceed...

:up: throw some subordinates under the bus :( rw leadership :thup:

Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams

why are USMB rw'ers supporting him tooth & nail ANYWAY when they kept calling him 'RINO this' & 'RINO that' for the past 6 months :dunno: Because he's the only chance they got in '16 who hasn't alienated 50+% of the populace in this great nation :eusa_think: (UNTIL RECENTLY :eusa_shhh: )

He fired the guy responsible. Isn't that kinda the point? Or do you want him to admit to something he may not have done himself?

yea, democrats tend to promote the individual who screwed up.

Oh and, in what I thought was a nice little touch, he even said he learned of this while "working out".

Seriously. Stomach stapling/gastric bypass or not, he still looks like a beached whale.

i was wondering that myself.....i know a couple of people that had Weight loss surgery.....and they look like they have lost LOTS of weight.....not this guy......

He's lost a good amount of weight. Pic on left is from Aug 2012, pic on right is Aug 2013. He still has a long weigh to go but he is making very good progress, wouldn't you say? And that he hasn't dropped a boatload quickly is good ... you know that. It's better to lose it slowly ... you know that. And why do you knock his 'working out' anyway? Oh, I see. He's a republican.

Christie_WeightLoss_Comp1.jpg

he is still over eating Zoom......the people i know that have had the surgery a year later they had dropped over a hundred pounds.....he doesnt look like he has dropped more than 30-40 pounds.....look at his waist line....one guy i know of went from 400 pds to 260 in about the same amount of time....i dont know maybe he just looks like he aint lost much....

The dems are acting no differently that we GOP act when given the chance.

Notice that no one is watching the Pres, which is the part goal of the Dems' tactics.

I almost feel sorry for you Jake. You had so much hope for Christie. Now it's all gone for the most part...So sad:(

Trajan has the right of it, while neo-con losers like Jroc and U2Edge cry crocodile tears.

Christie acted like an executive should: he sacked those responsible and took the blame.

If he lied, then he's fried.

In the meantime, Obama is laughing at the lot of us who are supposed to be supporting Christie.

And if he gets through it, the neo-cons and the far right wing nuts who would not support him have slit their political hopes for the 2016 campaign.

Christie will have them metaphorically on shish-ka-bob.

You boobs. :lol:

Last edited:

i was wondering that myself.....i know a couple of people that had Weight loss surgery.....and they look like they have lost LOTS of weight.....not this guy......

KrispyCrats.jpg

KrispyCrats.jpg

Yep. He said he heard about this while "working out".

... at krispie kreme.

C'mon people. We don't need a fat bully in office.

Has anyone explained why his story has changed so many times?

"traffic study"?

And that was just one of his stories. Then he changed it to his staff did it because they hate him.

He learned the tactic in his private conversations with Obama.

Forum List

Back