What any potential GOP Prez candidate does when under fire:

Irs.
NSA.
Benghazi.
Fast and Furious.
The Website.
Keeping your Dr.
Keeping your plan.

i gave the guy a benefit of the doubt but his very nature would indicate that no one in his office would do such thing w/o running it by him.

I agree with you, the King knew.

So, now he's refusing to answer questions at hearing?

Yeah, that's what an innocent man says.

i gave the guy a benefit of the doubt but his very nature would indicate that no one in his office would do such thing w/o running it by him.

Yep. He's a micromanaging bully. His people were following his orders.

:up: throw some subordinates under the bus :( rw leadership :thup:

Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams

why are USMB rw'ers supporting him tooth & nail ANYWAY when they kept calling him 'RINO this' & 'RINO that' for the past 6 months :dunno: Because he's the only chance they got in '16 who hasn't alienated 50+% of the populace in this great nation :eusa_think: (UNTIL RECENTLY :eusa_shhh: )

I am not particular enamored with Christie, but, theres the usual selective, slimy hypocrisy and double standard being applied here......

so lets see, obama knew or knows nothing re: fast and furious, benghazi, the IRS, wire tapping and tracking journalists, the nsa intercepting foreign leaders communications, that the Obamacare website was dreck,, that you could not keep your plan or doctor, etc etc. and he got a pass on all of it from the likes of oh, add the usual generalization of 'all you folks' here and Christie is supposed to be all over this(?), and when Christie finds out, he fires the parties involved, hes ...what? throwing someone under the bus? Hes a bad guy? :eusa_eh: ( like oh obama threw wright under the bus?:lol:?) ....whatever....:rolleyes:

why are USMB rw'ers supporting him tooth & nail ANYWAY when they kept calling him 'RINO this' & 'RINO that' for the past 6 months :dunno: Because he's the only chance they got in '16 who hasn't alienated 50+% of the populace in this great nation :eusa_think: (UNTIL RECENTLY :eusa_shhh: )

at least he fired people

why the fuck would any dem give a damn about someone throwing a sub under the bus?

obama has done it a few times, even got an American living in fear of his life b/c he lied about what caused the murder of 4 Americans.

Why do rw's always list phony scandals like it will get their heroes out of real scandals?

hmmmmm ?

I am not particular enamored with Christie, but, theres the usual selective, slimy hypocrisy and double standard being applied here......

so lets see, obama knew or knows nothing re: fast and furious, benghazi, the IRS, wire tapping and tracking journalists, the nsa intercepting foreign leaders communications, that the Obamacare website was dreck,, that you could not keep your plan or doctor, etc etc. and he got a pass on all of it from the likes of oh, add the usual generalization of 'all you folks' here and Christie is supposed to be all over this(?), and when Christie finds out, he fires the parties involved, hes ...what? throwing someone under the bus? Hes a bad guy? :eusa_eh: ( like oh obama threw wright under the bus?:lol:?) ....whatever....:rolleyes:

hypocrite.jpg

You forgot fakesmarmy.

#31 above The dems are acting no differently that we GOP act when given the chance.

Notice that no one is watching the Pres, which is the part goal of the Dems' tactics

Quit your whining, FakeErnie, and do something about it. I will be more interested in what you have to say in a few hours.

Why do rw's always list phony scandals like it will get their heroes out of real scandals?

hmmmmm ?

Marcus Lutrell is a hero.
Hard working mothers and fathers all over this nation are heroes.

Christie is a politician.
Obama is a traitor.

And you are a disgusting little hypocritical lemming.

Oh and, in what I thought was a nice little touch, he even said he learned of this while "working out".

What he failed to mention is that he "works out" at Krispie Kreme.

Seriously. Stomach stapling/gastric bypass or not, he still looks like a beached whale.

I'm going to reserve judgement, until the US Attorney is done, but it seems that he'd have to know about this

hmmmmm ?

Marcus Lutrell is a hero.
Hard working mothers and fathers all over this nation are heroes.

Christie is a politician.
Obama is a traitor.

And you are a disgusting little hypocritical lemming.

Oh please.

Look at this thread -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/military/333652-why-did-my-friends-die-in-iraq-4.html#post8429750

Notice that I'm the one who is saying we should support vets while rw's are saying they should be on their own.

I'm going to reserve judgement, until the US Attorney is done, but it seems that he'd have to know about this

Ronnie Ray-Gun made a career out of "I don't know, I can't remember, I don't recall". He was guilty as hell, turned us into a debtor nation and ran up the debt more than all previous pres's combined -- but he's a hero to the rw's now.

The more Christie lies, the more they'll love him.

Betcha.

Actually Christie took it like a man and he answered hostile questions from the media for an hour and he fired the person who was responsible. That's the kind of leadership you expect. Sniveling Hussein would have sneaked out of town and let Jay Carney lie for him until the media forgot about the story.

Oh and, in what I thought was a nice little touch, he even said he learned of this while "working out".

What he failed to mention is that he "works out" at Krispie Kreme.

Seriously. Stomach stapling/gastric bypass or not, he still looks like a beached whale.

seriously , who gives a crap? thats it, stay classy....:rolleyes:

The only people I've seen totally supporting Christie and holding him up as an example of what Republicans should be are Liberals and Democrats.

oh, I dunno: how about the 93% of Republicans in New Jersey who just voted to re-elect him to the Governorship. Are you saying that those people are not Republicans?

New Jersey Governor Exit Polls - 2013 Election Results - NYTimes.com

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/11/05/nj.gov.exit.polls.1050p.110513.v2[1].pdf

hmmmm....

Forum List

Back