What apocalyptic events have occurred since Trump took office like the left claimed?

Does this pretty much sum up our dear penelope?
stupid-jpg.158419

The radical Muslims are so much like the GOP.

Claim from the left: He is a Nazi.
Results: No Trump brand death camps. He is not committing genocide and rounding up Jews and Gays for extermination.

Claim from the left: The economy will crash.
Result: The economy is doing fine.

Claim from the left: He is a Russian Spy
Result: No evidence that Trump and Putin colluded to rig the election

Claim from the left: He will start a nuclear war.
Result: We haven’t melt yet.

Claim from the left: He won’t respect the election results
Result: Dems are the ones who don’t respect the election results

Claim from the left: He is a fascist.
Result: Obama weaponized America’s Intel apparatus to spy on the Trump campaign

Claim from the left: He will be impeached by the end of the summer, 2017.
Result: He is still in office...now over 500 days.

Dems need to run a better candidate and run on issues, not on “the other guy is a racist!”

That shit is old.
You're damn right it's old. Most of your post is a series of ridiculous straw men that you kids need to stop repeating. Many bad things have happened since the *took office*. Crucuial regulation protecting our air and water has been circumvented, fascist dictators have been legitimized, top secret information has been leaked to enemies of the state, trade has been disrupted, Iran now actually has a path to nuclear weapons and a reason to pursue it, and many more.

The Iran that is imploding because the economy has nearly collapsed? That Iran? With riots in the streets. LOL.

Results: No Trump brand death camps. He is not committing genocide and rounding up Jews and Gays for extermination.

Dems need to run a better candidate and run on issues, not on “the other guy is a racist!”

That shit is old.
You're damn right it's old. Most of your post is a series of ridiculous straw men that you kids need to stop repeating. Many bad things have happened since the *took office*. Crucuial regulation protecting our air and water has been circumvented, fascist dictators have been legitimized, top secret information has been leaked to enemies of the state, trade has been disrupted, Iran now actually has a path to nuclear weapons and a reason to pursue it, and many more.
You voted for Obama who bankrupted our coal industries, yet sent millions of tons of unclean coal to China who is using that coal, and guess which way the wind blows?
Obama, drew a red line against a few counties, and all of them stepped over it, also allowed the Radical Islamic Fundamentalist group, Muslim Brotherhood to enter the White House, a first for any president.
Obama had a crooked vagina secretary of state who sold our uranium to Russia which in turn gave it to Iran, who was given billions of Euro's so they could develop the bomb. God you liberals are stupid sons of bitches...
What are you doing, listing the rwnj conspiracy theories about President Obama? You missed a few.
Pull your head out of your smelly asshole, it just shows how much a twit you are.

de452e6873f22a9f8d19da5819e1e287--motivational-pictures-motivational-posters.jpg

Human corpses? How would that be related to the Obama administration in any way shape or form?

It's not-----it's a symbol of OPEN TRADE WITH CHINA------the Chinese embedded humans in varying levels of DISSECTION ----in plastic----
the horrors were proudly displayed in Manhattan NY -----as objects of
"INTEREST"----------I was and remain HORRIFIED
Again, what does that have to do with anything?

it was before TRUMP ------and VERY MUCH part of the mad, insane ---
TOO MUCH EASY TRADE WITH PERVERTED CHINA
Please explain how this admittedly wierd art exhibit has anything to do with President Obama or tade with china.

it was not presented as ART ------it was a display of FINE CHINESE CRAFTSMAN SHIP. along with the formalin exuding furniture and flooring
and lead leaching earrings and toys ----lots and lots of JUNK STUFF TO BUY---
imported from china
Never hearda sucha thing.

That shit is old.

The Iran that is imploding because the economy has nearly collapsed? That Iran? With riots in the streets. LOL.
Check out some real news someday, you might like actually being informed for a change.

That shit is old.

Check out some real news someday, you might like actually being informed for a change.

I have family in Israel. That is the real news. Same Israel that BHO shunned for Iran.

That shit is old.

I have family in Israel. That is the real news. Same Israel that BHO shunned for Iran.
I have spent substantial amounts of time in Israel and I can tell you from experience that they do not run the same version of events as the rest of the world where Iran is concerned.

That shit is old.

I have spent substantial amounts of time in Israel and I can tell you from experience that they do not run the same version of events as the rest of the world where Iran is concerned.

Are you Jewish? I too have spent a lot of time in Israel and my family and friends consider that regime their mortal enemy. Try again.

That shit is old.
You know, now that I think about it, there was nothing the Shit Fuck, black asshole could do, that pissed off his voting base, even when he promised Hope and Change, then fucked them all, without even a pay raise. He Obama sucked Putins dick, the left loved him. Obama caused the Middle East crisis, the left loved him. He, Obama promised the redistribution of wealth, yet more people were put in poverty and the liberal uber wealthy elites, like Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates, made billions more. Yeah, liberals ask US what it would take, to make US mad with President Trump? If He the Don, started acting like the Brown Turd.

BarackObamaTheAudacityofPoop.jpg

Are you Jewish? I too have spent a lot of time in Israel and my family and friends consider that regime their mortal enemy. Try again.
No, I'm not. I was sent there for training several times by the company I worked for at the time. I bring an international perspective to the issue and I can tell you the news there about Iran differs from the anywhere else about Iran.

No, I'm not. I was sent there for training several times by the company I worked for at the time. I bring an international perspective to the issue and I can tell you the news there about Iran differs from the anywhere else about Iran.

I agree. So you concur that they are mortal enemies? Right?

Forum List

Back