What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?

Stem the flow of meth and heroin trafficking into our country, build the wall! These illegals are not friends of the USA.

Really? They help bring down the cost of your groceries, meat and poultry, dirty labor services that no American wants.

Yet you have a president kissing Putin ass a country that can annihilate US.

^^^ Ignorance on the illegals issue, they KILL American citizens do you deny this?

No I don't deny it but I'm more scared with with races that commits more crimes than illegals.

Compared to Russians pointed ICBM to US? Nah!

Contrary to Trump’s Claims, Immigrants Are Less Likely to Commit Crimes

Dumb ass you better look up who's in our prisons for crimes.

As fa as I know it's mostly blacks and whites.

The NY Times says YOU ARE FAKE POSTS, also Latino convicts now represent the largest ethnic population in the federal prison system, accounting for 40 percent of those convicted of federal crimes

How many American citizens need to be killed by illegals before you people stop defending them?

Really?

Despite Trump's speech, immigrants commit far fewer crimes than native-born Americans

Not 1 American citizen should be killed by illegals because they should not be in our country in the first place, idiot.

If you live here in US ----- whether you like it or not you are a supporter of illegals. The same time we should not have ALL foreigners at all.
Like America should be solid whites?

Blow it out your ass race baiter, its not about race. We have standards and a lawful process if someone of any race wishes to immigrate to the USA. We don't take broke ass uneducated losers who want to jump on welfare and whore themselves out to Dem's.

Illegals have jobs and not all on welfare. I strongly suggest you read this link to update yourself instead of running around ignorant.

5 immigration myths debunked

You are colossally ignorant on this subject, over 70% of illegals are on some form of public assistance. Goddamn there's dumb and then there's koolaid drinking fake news dumb,

Really? They help bring down the cost of your groceries, meat and poultry, dirty labor services that no American wants.

^^^ Ignorance on the illegals issue, they KILL American citizens do you deny this?

No I don't deny it but I'm more scared with with races that commits more crimes than illegals.

The NY Times says YOU ARE FAKE POSTS, also Latino convicts now represent the largest ethnic population in the federal prison system, accounting for 40 percent of those convicted of federal crimes

Not 1 American citizen should be killed by illegals because they should not be in our country in the first place, idiot.

If you live here in US ----- whether you like it or not you are a supporter of illegals. The same time we should not have ALL foreigners at all.

Blow it out your ass race baiter, its not about race. We have standards and a lawful process if someone of any race wishes to immigrate to the USA. We don't take broke ass uneducated losers who want to jump on welfare and whore themselves out to Dem's.

Illegals have jobs and not all on welfare. I strongly suggest you read this link to update yourself instead of running around ignorant.

You are colossally ignorant on this subject, over 70% of illegals are on some form of public assistance. Goddamn there's dumb and then there's koolaid drinking fake news dumb,

Gee, what a surprise...haha
"But, but, but they're such hard working, great quality humans."
"But, but, but they're just looking for a better way of life."
"But, but, but....something must be wrong with your data."

But nothing you bleeding heart little bitches...STFU and see things for what they really are.

I wish to know all the possible benefits of the wall.

Oh boy, this is such a confusing, complex question.
Let me make this simple...think what are the benefits of the property lines, fences and walls that define properties all over this nation?
TA-DA! simple shit!

Did it hurts your feelings? 70% link?

That is your opinion but do you have something credible to prove your ignorance?

Stem the flow of meth and heroin trafficking into our country, build the wall! These illegals are not friends of the USA.

Very few illegals, idiot. How the phyuck do you know who is in our prisons?

Have you seen the documentaries on our illegal war on drugs, that creates more "refugees"?

How many American citizens need to be killed by illegals before you people stop defending them?
Our illegal drug war is the Cause of refugee-ism. Only the right wing, never gets it. Must be, their "hate on the poor".

You deflect because you are ashamed of defending illegals who kill, rape, rob, assault, and steal from American citizens.
Just your red herring, right winger. Not much of work ethic, if you ask me.

Americans in 30 states disagree with you, tissue?
All States agree with me, or they would raise taxes and establish their own customs and border patrols.

What are the benefits of the wall Trump wishes to build?
If it keeps out a second or third wave of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens, that will be benefit enough.

Trouble is, it's not sustainable - we need a virtual wall, composed of statute and enforcement and draconian economic measures to chastise long-tenured Illegals and to discourage new Illegals to the extent where they no longer see any point in even trying to sneak-in illegally or to overstay their visas illegally.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics, politics, or morals.

Tourism in the US is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Over 1/3 of illegals participate in a $5 billion a year tax refund scam, they don't seem to be very honest people should we deport them?
The right wing is just clueless and Causeless.

The economy of the United States is the world's largest national economy in nominal terms and second largest according to purchasing power parity (PPP), representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of gross world product (GWP).

Capitalism works regardless of right wing, skepticism.

Over 1/3 of illegals participate in a $5 billion a year tax refund scam, they don't seem to be very honest people should we deport them?

Link?

You want a link to an issue that's been reports since Bush was president, on NBC News, and debated on congress?
Seems like special pleading. Everybody is into tax avoidance, even our President.

Suffices to say you are woefully uninformed on the impact of illegals in our country, hopefully you are getting your shit together.

Link?

You want a link to an issue that's been reports since Bush was president, on NBC News, and debated on congress?
Seems like special pleading. Everybody is into tax avoidance, even our President.

Suffices to say you are woefully uninformed on the impact of illegals in our country, hopefully you are getting your shit together.
Projecting much, right winger? We have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration. Y'all are simply, clueless and Causeless.

Link?

Right wing nuts plugged in a lot of lies.
Where's your Link?

Do you need a link to find your way to your front door? Search the forum I have provided links both news and video before. Or choose to live in your ignorance it makes no difference to me.

All you be been posting is your own opinion.
Why don't you attached something to prove your fake post? Is that too much to ask?

Why don't you attached something to prove your fake post? Is that too much to ask?

Dumb ass its the NY Times opinion, goddamn you are thick. I get that I destroyed your liberal world view, you can thank me later.

Dumb ass its the NY Times opinion, goddamn you are thick. I get that I destroyed your liberal world view, you can thank me later.

LOL. So far you have not posted any link to support your lies.
THEN you double down ------ It's NY Times ------ OPINION.

An opinion without any collaboration or discussion or debate such as here is just pure ludicrous. That is why they marked it OPINION.

Since when that is acceptable? He/she could be an anti or pro----illegals, guns, abortion, Trump etc etc etc.

Keep trying.

LOL. So far you have not posted any link to support your lies.
THEN you double down ------ It's NY Times ------ OPINION.

An opinion without any collaboration or discussion or debate such as here is just pure ludicrous. That is why they marked it OPINION.

Since when that is acceptable? He/she could be an anti or pro----illegals, guns, abortion, Trump etc etc etc.

Keep trying.

Some of you liberal snowflakes require a link to find your sock drawer.

Forum List

Back