What Are the Key Questions to be Answered in the Hillary Clinton E-Mail Saga?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
The Hillary Clinton e-mail issue is rapidly spinning out of control. These are some of the key questions that will need to be answered.

1. Who forwarded Clinton the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings?

2. Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her?

3. Did the Colorado Internet Company she contracted to manage her server have security clearance?

4. Did Clinton's instruction to "wipe" her server destroy Government Property?

5. Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Was this thumb drive secured? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?

6. Did she transmit classified material to others via her unsecured server?

7. Will she provide a list of all the people who had access to her private server? Did all of these people have security clearance?

I could go on...but you get the idea. All of these questions and more will need to be answered. Any slip up in the transmission of handling of classified material would end Hillary's Presidential bid.

These are some of the unanswered questions. Can you think of any more? How does this effect Hillary's Presidential bid?

The Hillary Clinton e-mail issue is rapidly spinning out of control. These are some of the key questions that will need to be answered.

1. Who forwarded Clinton the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings?

2. Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her?

3. Did the Colorado Internet Company she contracted to manage her server have security clearance?

5. Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Was this thumb drive secured? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?

7. Will she provide a list of all the people who had access to her private server? Did all of these people have security clearance?

I could go on...but you get the idea. All of these questions and more will need to be answered. Any slip up in the transmission of handling of classified material would end Hillary's Presidential bid.

These are some of the unanswered questions. Can you think of any more? How does this effect Hillary's Presidential bid?

She will have to answer the questions or plead the fifth. Either way, I think the FBI is compelled to get answers and will.

I guess we'll all see soon enough. :)

She will have to answer the questions or plead the fifth. Either way, I think the FBI is compelled to get answers and will.

Obama will probably sign another EO to protect her like he did with Holder and F&F. Of that happens, or she pleads the fifth, in my opinion it would prove she's guilty as hell. I already believe she is anyway. God I'd love to see that woman brought down...she thinks she's invinsible.

Obama will probably sign another EO to protect her like he did with Holder and F&F. Of that happens, or she pleads the fifth, in my opinion it would prove she's guilty as hell. I already believe she is anyway. God I'd love to see that woman brought down...she thinks she's invinsible.

The questions asked in the OP will be have to be answered eventually. If she chooses to plead the fifth to avoid self-incrimination I believe that would also end her Presidential bid.

Folks can assume every security precaution was taken. If so....maybe she survives this. But all it takes is one slip up. Just one.....

Another question to answer; how absolutely little does the average American care about some e-mails, that were probably legal, being passed around by the higher ups that contained information about... uh... something?

Another question to answer; how absolutely little does the average American care about some e-mails, that were probably legal, being passed around by the higher ups that contained information about... uh... something?

Based on Hillary's rapidly declining polling numbers it is obvious many, many people care. You obviously do, or you would not have posted. :)

The left will fall back on the 'all politicians lie' excuse. That's the thing about the left they have an excuse for everything.

Based on Hillary's rapidly declining polling numbers it is obvious many, many people care. You obviously do, or you would not have posted. :)
The GOP won't be able to carry this out until the election like they did wih ebola last time.

The left will fall back on the 'all politicians lie' excuse. That's the thing about the left they have an excuse for everything.

Lying and committing criminal acts are two different things. :) Maybe there were no slip ups. Maybe every loop hole was closed.

I do think we will all eventually find out....well before to 2016 election.

The GOP won't be able to carry this out until the election like they did wih ebola last time.

Two different situations. :) The FBI is handling this. So is Congress. The facts will come out. Again....maybe Hillary and her team kept all the classified material secured as they are required to do by law.

We'll all find out soon enough. :thup:

Why is she on a first name basis with ISIS guy who raped and killed our hostage?

Two different situations. :) The FBI is handling this. So is Congress. The facts will come out. Again....maybe Hillary and her team kept all the classified material secured as they are required to do by law.

Yeah. I wonder what dramatic thing the right will invent up next after that.

Why is she on a first name basis with ISIS guy who raped and killed our hostage?

Lots of questions. I think most will eventually be answered. They'll have to be if she intends to continue running for President. :)

Schoolio.....this is not a right wing invention. The FBI inquiry was prompted by two non-partisan Inspectors General for the Federal Government. Both Inspectors General are Obama appointees.

You do understand the basic facts....don't you? :)

Schoolio.....this is not a right wing invention. The FBI inquiry was prompted by two non-partisan Inspectors General for the Federal Government. Both Inspectors General are Obama appointees.

You do understand the basic facts....don't you? :)
The hysteria is a right wing invention. Lust like with ebola.

Lying and committing criminal acts are two different things. :) Maybe there were no slip ups. Maybe every loop hole was closed.

It doesn't matter if the left breaks the law, in their minds.

It doesn't matter if the left breaks the law, in their minds.

Mishandling classified materials is a serious issue. Democrats can pretend it's all partisan demagoguery but they are only bullshitting themselves.

hiLIARy is weak. She is untrustworthy. If she is the nominee, she will lose.

Time for "Plan B".....here he is!

images

Forum List

Back