What Are the Key Questions to be Answered in the Hillary Clinton E-Mail Saga?

There is only one key question to be answered. Were Clinton's emails classified at the time they were sent to her?

That is all that matters from a criminal prosecution standpoint.

This is one I asked the dipshit who started this topic countless times yesterday. A question he has been dodging and now is trying to evade by piling on a whole new layer of bullshit.

Nope. Every question asked in the OP is valid and will need to be answered. Ignorance in the case of classification is not a legal defense.

Understand?
Wow. This is a kind of density exceeded only by black holes.

What is known is the FBI is investigating Hillary. These are the key questions that need to be answered.

1. Who forwarded Clinton the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings?

2. Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her?

3. Did the Colorado Internet Company she contracted to manage her server have security clearance?

4. Did Clinton's instruction to "wipe" her server destroy Government Property?

5. Did her lawyer have security clearance while he held classified documents on a thumb drive? Was this thumb drive secured? Did anyone else at his firm have access to the thumb drive? Did they have security clearance?

6. Did she transmit classified material to others via her unsecured server?

7. Will she provide a list of all the people who had access to her private server? Did all of these people have security clearance?

here are the real questions to be answered

1) Why would anyone outside the Right Wing, Hate Radio Fever Swamps care?

2) Do you guys really think anyone believes you after you all came up empty on FileGate, TravelGate, Vince Fosters suicide and Benghazi that yet another hysterical "Hillary did something bad somehow" scandal is going to resonate with anyone outside said Fever Swamps.

3) Does the GOP really think that they can beat Hillary with a bad hairpiece they can't control?
General Petraus is the benchmark. He had only one State dept document in his posesion at home. You fuckers gleefully crucified him. Start contributing to Joe Biden's campaign fund.
You left out the fact Petraeus also gave his floozie mistress access to confidential material.

So there's your benchmark. Nice try.

a243fp.jpg

Sometimes you gotta suck a brass dick to get the juicy intel.
Hillary gave the Chinese communists access to secret documents. The mistress was on our side at least.

1. Who forwarded Clinton the classified e-mails? Did that person or persons remove the classification markings?

2. Did Hillary instruct the markings to be removed before the info was sent to her?

Wow! Assume much?

Pathetic.

Your OP is built on the premise, with no facts in evidence, the emails were marked as classified at some point before being sent to Clinton.

Pure, unadulterated manufactured bullshit.

This train is really off the rails now, kids!

Nope. Read again. Slowly this time. :D

"Did that person or persons remove the classification markings?"

Assumes there were classification markings, dipshit.

So provide proof there were, or try again.
The sender tags the emails as classified, not the receiver.

Here's a question.

At what point in time will Welfare Queen provide proof the emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton?

A) When hell freezes over.

B) Just as soon as Sarah Palin releases her sex tape.

C) The day after Donald Trump is elected.

D) When Fox News goes 24 hours without lying.

Hun...the questions asked in the OP are what the FBI is trying to figure out.

Manufactured bullshit.

They are attempting to figure out if the emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. You have already assumed they were, dipshit.

I told you in the other topic, you tards are in a circle jerk and should STFU until the facts are known.

But have you STFU? Noooooo. You start another topic not only assuming the emails were classified, now you have gone one step further and manufactured some bullshit that someone criminally removed the classifications for which you have no proof even existed in the first place!

Deep fried manufactured bullshit with a manufactured bullshit filling in a manufactured bullshit crust.

Goddam. The willful retardation you are exposing to the world is positively stupefying.
Why don't you libs admit she did the crime? You're going to vote for her even if she's in jail anyway. She can give herself a pardon. You guys would love that. Admit it.

"What Are the Key Questions to be Answered in the Hillary Clinton E-Mail Saga?"

Will conservatives continue to contrive and propagate lies about the issue.

This again. :(

The FBI investigation was prompted by a request by two non-partisan Inspectors General for the Federal Government. Both Inspectors General were appointed by Obama.

If it makes you feel better to believe it is a vast right wing conspiracy go for it. Both we both know it's a lie.

If they were not marked....were the classified markings removed? Got it?

If they were not classified at the time they were sent to her, how could any markings have been removed that did not exist? Your question assumes they were marked at some point, and you have no evidence they were. It is very possible they were never marked as classified. This is what your retarded brain cannot process, apparently.

Jesus H. Christ, I can't argue with this kind of idiocy.
The sender classifies. If anyone knows it's a secret or sensitive document, the sender knows. That's how business works.

It's fucking amazing that a democrat has never done anything wrong while in office, but a republican can't fart withou violating some environmental law liberals cook up.

Here's a question.

At what point in time will Welfare Queen provide proof the emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton?

Manufactured bullshit.

They are attempting to figure out if the emails were classified at the time they were sent to Clinton. You have already assumed they were, dipshit.

I told you in the other topic, you tards are in a circle jerk and should STFU until the facts are known.

But have you STFU? Noooooo. You start another topic not only assuming the emails were classified, now you have gone one step further and manufactured some bullshit that someone criminally removed the classifications for which you have no proof even existed in the first place!

Deep fried manufactured bullshit with a manufactured bullshit filling in a manufactured bullshit crust.

Goddam. The willful retardation you are exposing to the world is positively stupefying.

Bwahaha...Cranky Pants is having a meltdown.:lol:

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Here's a question.

Manufactured bullshit.

Bwahaha...Cranky Pants is having a meltdown.:lol:

Hillary-Clinton.jpg

God love you. :)

9izxdL9iE.jpeg

She failed in protecting the consulate in Benghazi on 9-11 and helped her boss obfuscate that failure with a coverup and deflection.

Except you had 7 congressional investigations that couldn't prove that.

She used the name of her impeached husband (whose indiscretions were at the expense of her own reputation) in order to launch a gerrymandered political career. Her supporters are as dishonest as she is.
She is a psychopathic criminal.

I think the only one who comes off psychopathic here is you.

She failed in protecting the consulate in Benghazi on 9-11 and helped her boss obfuscate that failure with a coverup and deflection.

Except you had 7 congressional investigations that couldn't prove that.

She used the name of her impeached husband (whose indiscretions were at the expense of her own reputation) in order to launch a gerrymandered political career. Her supporters are as dishonest as she is.
She is a psychopathic criminal.

I think the only one who comes off psychopathic here is you.
No need for any investigation. It wasn't about willful negligence. It was about abject failure of duty. The decent thing would have been to apologize for that. Instead, they created a coverup so as not to hurt reelection chances.
She's a psychopath and so is her former boss.
What does that say about her supporters?

No need for any investigation. It wasn't about willful negligence. It was about abject failure of duty. The decent thing would have been to apologize for that. Instead, they created a coverup so as not to hurt reelection chances.

It says we aren't paranoid loons like you guys are?

You see, the thing was, Stevens chose to go to Benghazi, knowing it wasn't a secure city. He went anyway, and he didn't take an adequate security detail with him. Then the riots broke out. Just not seeing how this is Hillary's fault any more than Vince Foster shooting himself was.

How this for a crazy idea. Instead of telling me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary over a fake scandal that has no effect on my life, tell me why I should vote for one of your 16 clowns.

That would be a crazy idea, I know.

It says we aren't paranoid loons like you guys are?

You see, the thing was, Stevens chose to go to Benghazi, knowing it wasn't a secure city. He went anyway, and he didn't take an adequate security detail with him. Then the riots broke out. Just not seeing how this is Hillary's fault any more than Vince Foster shooting himself was.

How this for a crazy idea. Instead of telling me why I shouldn't vote for Hillary over a fake scandal that has no effect on my life, tell me why I should vote for one of your 16 clowns.

That would be a crazy idea, I know.
Making more excuses for a corrupt administration. Their job was to secure that compound and especially on that date. Instead they tried to cover up their failure.
They are liars and obstructionists of justice. Right up the left alley.

Forum List

Back