🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?

Probably to avoid shedding American blood in a war we can't win.

Mission (almost) accomplished if so.

You are a Lo-Lo. We all know that.

But perhaps even you, on your knees constantly to Obama's large Negro penis, can articulate what the adminsitration's stated objectives are in this matter.
This isn't a thread to bash the administration, necessarily. It is a request for info. I have not seen the administration lay out its goals in these negotiations. Maybe someone else following it more closely has. So what are they?

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.
Do you have a source? My question was the stated goals of the administration. I realize English is not your best language but that means someone in the administration, preferably Obama, had to enunciate what the goals were.
And if Obama stated our goal was to avoid war then he's lost all leverage. But that's another topic.

The US goals for the Ukraine should be to put a half a million boots on the ground, kick some Rooskie ass, hump some Ukrainian babes, drink a lot of vodka, and smoke some cigarettes. It's the American dream, baby! It's what we do best!

Last edited:
Of course, if the guy who put even a single boot on the ground in Ukraine happened to be named Obama, the Right would go all hippie pacifist on his ass. "Warmonger!"

I say we send in Pat Schroeder with an M-16.

A rep to the first person who gets the reference, even if I hate your guts. :badgrin:

I say we send in Pat Schroeder with an M-16.

A rep to the first person who gets the reference, even if I hate your guts. :badgrin:

I say you shut the fuck up since you obviously can't answer the question and are spewing your usual ignorant bawk.

Although it was first reported that Russian troops had surrounded Ukranian military installations, later reports said it was pro Russian Ukranians who entered the installations and took them without either side firing a shot.

This is not a situation that benefits the United States at all. The Ukranians feel themselves Russian. Not European and absolutely not American. obama really needs to find his way out of this even if it means eating a little crow.

And what the hell. Let's put that anti-missle shield in Poland back on track. FUCK YOU, VLAD!!

To this point no far left poster has been able to articulate their messiahs foreign policy, much less his domestic policy.

There's a good reason for that.
Obama has failed to articulate publicly his goals. Which means he won't achieve anything. Of course even when he does articulate goals, like getting rid of Assad, he shifts them the next day like they never happened. But here he's covered his bases so insure no one can accuse him of shifting goals, since he doesnt have any. OTher than to get all sides to talk. And he's failed at that.

Although it was first reported that Russian troops had surrounded Ukranian military installations, later reports said it was pro Russian Ukranians who entered the installations and took them without either side firing a shot.

This is not a situation that benefits the United States at all. The Ukranians feel themselves Russian. Not European and absolutely not American. obama really needs to find his way out of this even if it means eating a little crow.

I disagree. The Russians are intent on taking over Ukraine. Now piece by piece. If they are not stopped then they will march on other former republics, and eventually otehr Warsaw satellites. This was the lesson of Munich and we forget it to our detriment.

Putin wants the OIL in the Ukraine, that is why this happening.

Then again it is the only reason (told by the far left) that anyone goes to war.

Of course, if the guy who put even a single boot on the ground in Ukraine happened to be named Obama, the Right would go all hippie pacifist on his ass. "Warmonger!"

If we put a single boot on Ukranian ground the Ukranians would tear him to bits. They just threw out our envoy. After hiding out in a coffee shop he was put on a plane out of the country.

Probably to avoid shedding American blood in a war we can't win.

Mission (almost) accomplished if so.

You are a Lo-Lo. We all know that.

But perhaps even you, on your knees constantly to Obama's large Negro penis, can articulate what the adminsitration's stated objectives are in this matter.
This isn't a thread to bash the administration, necessarily. It is a request for info. I have not seen the administration lay out its goals in these negotiations. Maybe someone else following it more closely has. So what are they?

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.
rw political hacks like him STILL don't understand that foreign forays, especially on Pootie Poots doorstep are quite expensive. What do the FoxRushSeanDrudge bots hope to accomplish by fixating on this minor-issue anyway. Whatever happened to "jobs, jobs, jobs" :dunno:

I disagree. The Russians are intent on taking over Ukraine. Now piece by piece. If they are not stopped then they will march on other former republics, and eventually otehr Warsaw satellites. This was the lesson of Munich and we forget it to our detriment.

Russia is intent on taking over Ukraine and Ukranians are intent on them doing so. The exception being a few neo nazi pro europeans. Trying to force these people into something that they clearly don't want to do will be our undoing.

This is the liberal way. It's for their own good as America determines is in their best interests.

US goals in Ukraine:

1- To diminsh Russia's power by restricting the spread of it's sphere of influence which Russia is trying to achieve in the former USSR Republic.

2- In his own naive, stupid way, Obama realizes that it is important for the US to maintain it's status as the world super power (and at the same time leading from behind! huh?????? total moron ) unfortunately .... the US is not what it was and Obama is the laughing stock of the world ..... and that is where we stand right now regarding Ukraine.

This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

Same as it was under Bush, which was the same as it was under Clinton: to extend American influence in the country to make Ukraine an ally of the United States.

Whatever George Bush did about Russia invading Georgia in 2008 and slaughtering a bunch of people, that's what Obama should do about the Ukraine. Bush had balls, man!

This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

Good question............................. I think that we should let Russia and Ukraine handle their own business. I would encourage diplomacy, I wouldn't give Ukraine any money to pay off their debt to Russia, they should work that out themselves. We have Our own house to clean up, we have Our own financial house to clean up, we still have our military deployed and we need to bring them home to rest for a while. All of that "cowboy diplomacy" shit is for the birds and I don't think that the current Administration should be acting that way as well.

Forum List

Back