🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?

The US goals in Ukraine are to expel the Russian Navy by flipping the Ukraine into the EU. Once the Russian Navy is gone, the United States military industrial complex (and Turkey) can commence it's invasion of Syria and Iran.

Invasion??

Are you talking under this Obama Administration??? is that what you are saying???

Hard to believe.:(

What Are the US Goals In Ukraine?
This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.
This can NOT be a serious question, this is like asking what is a whales goal on the moon, or what is Kim Jong Un's goal in America?

I don't even see how the administration can move goal posts around to save face at this point. The left was so worried about the world not liking us under Bush...they still don't like us, and now they don't respect us either.

not to mention a continuing deterioration of trust in government by the American people.

This is actually a serious question. Based on statements by the administration, what are our stated goals in dealing with the Russians on the Ukraine issue?

I ask because I havent heard one yet. And if the administration cannot articulate its goals, it cannot achieve them.

To weaken Russia and put in some anti-ballistic missiles so the brass at the Pentagram can have a first strike option in which the U.S. wins! It's all hideously insane.

You tell me dear heart .

Why are you spending money and trust me I am going kamikaze up here on this. WHY freaking WHY are we giving them money so they can join the EU?

They overthrew a duly elected president so they could join the EU correct.

A coup.

Ok thats freaking special. Ok. Our governments are rocking with it. Ok Get your rocks of Kerry and Baird.

They wanted to join the EU. Swell you uber right wing crazies that overthrew a duly elected president over.

But why do we as taxpayers have to pay for their decision .

LET THE EU PAY FOR HER NEW PAL.

Not sure how you landed in left field on this topic. But you're way off base.
Russia sent unmarked troops wearing uniforms on to Ukrainian territory. Uniformed troops have now surrounded Ukrainian military installations and are making threats. If that isn't an invasion, I am not sure what is.
The Ukrainians had enough of their president, who was going against the vote of a referendum specifically to arrange closer ties with the EU. He was knuckling under to Putin, who wanted closer ties, against the will of the Ukrainian people. And the president was no democrat either, jailing his predecessor on a trumped up charge.

I hate to tell you this but you've been fed a pant load on a steaming hot plate.

This President was duly elected and yes there were monitors in place that actually were amazed how well this election went in 2010.

Don't hand me this shit that this was a move by "all of Ukraine". This coup was led by a small minority in western Ukraine.

This referendum you speak of? Never happened. How's that for you? What had been agreed to in mid February with the EU helping this was a new set of elections to let the people decide.

Oh and btw, the Russians had really offered a sweet deal to the Ukraine a far better one economically than the EU.

No one was knuckling under to anything.

Now on to the Crimea. Putin invaded nothing. Under a treaty from 1997 Russia has been allowed to keep up to 25,000 troops at their naval base. Currently there are 16,000.

This treaty was extended to 2042.

This port in Crimea is home to Russia's Black Sea Fleet. This is no different than your bases in Okinawa or Qatar.

And Russia has a right to protect them.

Obama per say doesn't have or didn't have any idea about Ukraine until this mess happened.

Ukraine has been trying to join the EU and NATO for years but Putin has blocked it by paying off people in Ukraine.

Our end state should be Ukraine retains Crimea but that is probably not going to happen, the next end state is to keep the rest of their country then integrate them into the EU and NATO in the next 5 years.

Oh look a Russian nutjob has been posting here undercover....

You tell me dear heart .

Why are you spending money and trust me I am going kamikaze up here on this. WHY freaking WHY are we giving them money so they can join the EU?

A coup.

Ok thats freaking special. Ok. Our governments are rocking with it. Ok Get your rocks of Kerry and Baird.

They wanted to join the EU. Swell you uber right wing crazies that overthrew a duly elected president over.

Russia sent unmarked troops wearing uniforms on to Ukrainian territory. Uniformed troops have now surrounded Ukrainian military installations and are making threats. If that isn't an invasion, I am not sure what is.
The Ukrainians had enough of their president, who was going against the vote of a referendum specifically to arrange closer ties with the EU. He was knuckling under to Putin, who wanted closer ties, against the will of the Ukrainian people. And the president was no democrat either, jailing his predecessor on a trumped up charge.

I hate to tell you this but you've been fed a pant load on a steaming hot plate.

This President was duly elected and yes there were monitors in place that actually were amazed how well this election went in 2010.

Don't hand me this shit that this was a move by "all of Ukraine". This coup was led by a small minority in western Ukraine.

This referendum you speak of? Never happened. How's that for you? What had been agreed to in mid February with the EU helping this was a new set of elections to let the people decide.

Oh and btw, the Russians had really offered a sweet deal to the Ukraine a far better one economically than the EU.

Now on to the Crimea. Putin invaded nothing. Under a treaty from 1997 Russia has been allowed to keep up to 25,000 troops at their naval base. Currently there are 16,000.

This port in Crimea is home to Russia's Black Sea Fleet. This is no different than your bases in Okinawa or Qatar.

You are a Lo-Lo. We all know that.

But perhaps even you, on your knees constantly to Obama's large Negro penis, can articulate what the adminsitration's stated objectives are in this matter.
This isn't a thread to bash the administration, necessarily. It is a request for info. I have not seen the administration lay out its goals in these negotiations. Maybe someone else following it more closely has. So what are they?

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.
rw political hacks like him STILL don't understand that foreign forays, especially on Pootie Poots doorstep are quite expensive. What do the FoxRushSeanDrudge bots hope to accomplish by fixating on this minor-issue anyway. Whatever happened to "jobs, jobs, jobs" :dunno:

It's probably why the conservative and republican posters here are so angry all the time. We're going on 6 years of sustained attacks on Obama's birthplace, religion, character, his wife's looks, attempting to give full blame for some outcomes while no credit for others.... only seldom have they laid a glove on him. That's gotta be frustrating. Some of the attacks were warranted but there were so many that were just not only unwarranted but cheap, goofy, and usually mean, the public has tuned them out.

How can they when they have sent mixed signals all along...(and bear in mind it's ALL political for domestic AND international consumption...based upon whom they're addressing). Basic M.O. for Obama and his merry band of morons.

The US goals in Ukraine are to expel the Russian Navy by flipping the Ukraine into the EU. Once the Russian Navy is gone, the United States military industrial complex (and Turkey) can commence it's invasion of Syria and Iran.

Invasion??

Are you talking under this Obama Administration??? is that what you are saying???

Hard to believe.:(
You are trying to persuade us that there are differences between US administrations?
EPIC FAIL:

straus-kan-trio.png

obama-meets-israel.jpg

US-saudi.png

Actually shitbag....scum like you caused this mess by being weak on the world stage, even telling Putin we would work with them once Obama stole the next election. Obama made a joke out of Romney warning about Putin and Russia on the campaign trail.

Stupid fucks like you act like Russia and Putin weren't paying attention. :eusa_whistle:

Fixated again on another man's penis...you've got problems.

I told you; the goals are not to get embroiled into a war we cannot win. No matter how much bitches like you whine and moan.
rw political hacks like him STILL don't understand that foreign forays, especially on Pootie Poots doorstep are quite expensive. What do the FoxRushSeanDrudge bots hope to accomplish by fixating on this minor-issue anyway. Whatever happened to "jobs, jobs, jobs" :dunno:

It's probably why the conservative and republican posters here are so angry all the time. We're going on 6 years of sustained attacks on Obama's birthplace, religion, character, his wife's looks, attempting to give full blame for some outcomes while no credit for others.... only seldom have they laid a glove on him. That's gotta be frustrating. Some of the attacks were warranted but there were so many that were just not only unwarranted but cheap, goofy, and usually mean, the public has tuned them out.

You tell me dear heart .

A coup.

"Ukraine's parliament voted on Saturday to remove President Viktor Yanukovych from office, hours after he abandoned his Kiev office to protesters and denounced what he described as a coup."

Ukrainian parliament votes to oust President Yanukovych, sets May election - World Israel News | Haaretz

Why do you think that the democratically elected parliament voted to remove Yanukovych? Given that you used Haaretz as a source I thought you'd like this.

"In his address Mr Yanukovych also called a raft of votes in Ukraine's parliament on Friday "illegitimate", claiming that MPs had been "beaten, pelted with stones and intimidated"."

"However, he did admit that that some had left his Party of the Regions, calling them "traitors"."

BBC News - Ukrainian MPs vote to oust President Yanukovych

Too funny.

Tinydancer is a Russian posting here, it all makes sense that she hates Obama like a Russia but loves Putin like a Russian.

I on the otherhand realize they both suck....because I am an American.

"Ukraine's parliament voted on Saturday to remove President Viktor Yanukovych from office, hours after he abandoned his Kiev office to protesters and denounced what he described as a coup."

Ukrainian parliament votes to oust President Yanukovych, sets May election - World Israel News | Haaretz

Why do you think that the democratically elected parliament voted to remove Yanukovych? Given that you used Haaretz as a source I thought you'd like this.

"In his address Mr Yanukovych also called a raft of votes in Ukraine's parliament on Friday "illegitimate", claiming that MPs had been "beaten, pelted with stones and intimidated"."

"However, he did admit that that some had left his Party of the Regions, calling them "traitors"."

BBC News - Ukrainian MPs vote to oust President Yanukovych

Too funny.

Hey he and others had been threatened with death. Of course he bailed and others caved.

And this was all after an agreement had been reached.

21 February: President Yanukovych signs compromise deal with opposition leaders, brokered by French, Polish and German foreign ministers. New national unity government to be formed with constitutional changes handing powers back to parliament and early elections, held by December.

Protesters take up new positions in Kiev, 20 February 2014 Independence Square resembled a battlefield after the 20 February clashes

20 February: As truce breaks down, Kiev sees worst day of violence for almost 70 years. At least 88 people killed in 48 hours of bloodshed. Video shows uniformed snipers firing at protesters holding makeshift shields. Three European Union foreign ministers fly in to try to broker a deal; Russia announces it is sending an envoy.

18 February: Clashes erupt with reasons unclear: 18 dead, including seven police, and hundreds more wounded..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8741006

Last edited:

You give fools a bad name. :lol: Like I've sat here for years posting away waiting for Crimea to want to join Russia.

Propaganda aside, how many billions did Yanukovych steal?

I don't know. I do know his wealthy statues being investigated. And by all means he could and should be charged.

Which would be one giant step ahead of us in the west. Have you ever witnessed one politician that went to Ottawa or Washington or London and left without a fortune and a plumb new career?

You give fools a bad name. :lol: Like I've sat here for years posting away waiting for Crimea to want to join Russia.

Do you know where the Tartars came from? Do you know what Russia did to them?

Given that Crimea rightfully belongs to the Tartars do you think they want to become part of Russia?

Propaganda aside, how many billions did Yanukovych steal?

I don't know. I do know his wealthy statues being investigated. And by all means he could and should be charged.

Which would be one giant step ahead of us in the west. Have you ever witnessed one politician that went to Ottawa or Washington or London and left without a fortune and a plumb new career?

I agree that many US politicians abuse their office but none has yet to achieve the level of theft Yanukovych managed to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back