What Are They, If Not A Mob?

I don't agree with needing a permit to exercise your right to assemble.

Freedom to assemble and to seek redress are constitutionally guaranteed rights.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Your rights end where mine begin.

Republicans stoke fear of Democratic 'angry mobs' ahead of midterms
Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.
Mob.

Antifa Protesters Block Portland Traffic, Nearly Start Riot During Patrick Kimmons Vigil
I saw eight people in that pic. Scary mob. ALMOST blocked traffic.
WOW. That's something to lose sleep over, for sure.

When such actions interfere with the rights of others, it ceases to be mere protest and loses constitutional protection.

Pretty simple trick, turning "protest" into "mob." Gives it a whole different spin, doesn't it? You want scary, listen to a Trump rally some time when they boo Clinton or the press or whatever beef of the day the President has. Loud mob is exactly what it is.

Yeah, calling people wailing while pounding on and prying at the doors of a government building a "mob" instead of a "protest" is just a trick of semantics and spin. Not reality. And if you REALLY want scary, never mind 70 people being arrested in a Senate hearing; gotta look at campaign rallies where no one was arrested, but someone said words the left didn't like. Oooooohhh!!! *shudder* Now THAT'S a mob. No spin involved in THAT analysis.

mob huh -

just saw a news clip about "mob" being the new buzzword for rw's

an attempt to discredit dems before the election.

sad little mfr's aint they.

The Democrats have perfected a time machine. They've got their 1960s back.
In the 60’s there was a legitimate goal. End the war. Now the object is just to root to create chaos and violence against people just as the world watched in 1930’s Germany.

Yes, in the 60's, end the war.

Now the goal is to end America.

While I tend to agree that the Dems were redundantly unhinged during the Kavanaugh hearings, I also remember the House recent "investigations" and how blatantly unhinged Republicans behaved.
That said, neither the Dems or Repugs, own the patent of extreme "mob" actions/reactions.
Oh please. List the assasination attempts and calls for more by Republicans. Hell, you’ve got a Leftard riot going on in Portland this very second.
Filthy ass little hipsters. Offsprings of hippies.

Yeah, calling people wailing while pounding on and prying at the doors of a government building a "mob" instead of a "protest" is just a trick of semantics and spin. Not reality. And if you REALLY want scary, never mind 70 people being arrested in a Senate hearing; gotta look at campaign rallies where no one was arrested, but someone said words the left didn't like. Oooooohhh!!! *shudder* Now THAT'S a mob. No spin involved in THAT analysis.
We all know what a mob really is, and the protesters aren't it.

Radicalized zombies. Most reasonable logical Americans look at the Pussy Hatter mobs, and are appalled. They know those folks ain't right. Hopefully that'll be expressed at the Ballot Box in the future. Stay tuned.

mob huh -

Yup, who the heck needs to discredit them, they're doing just fine on their own.

mob huh -

Too funny. The Democrats have become exponentially discredited since the 2000 election.

Well I'm a woman and I don't feel marginalized at all.
But the Dems have told you, you’re marginalised!
And the Hildabeast told you - you voted how your husband ordered you to!

Yeah and I'm a deplorable to.

How will I ever survive.
exercise1.gif

I don't agree with needing a permit to exercise your right to assemble.

Considering that it inevitably involves interfering with the rights of others to peacefully go about their own daily business, and often requires security on-scene to keep everything orderly, seems like a perfectly reasonable compromise to allow everyone to exercise their freedoms and co-exist. And one of the rare legitimate uses of government.

mob huh -

You didn't really need a news clip to realize that, did you?
This morning I put up a thread about the NYT article informing us that Rick Gates, working for the Trump campaign, sought out an Israeli firm that promised online manipulation of social media --- fake identities and fake news articles to influence delegates using psychological profiles and to create further divides in the electorate.
The crew here insisted on taking it off topic so badly that I requested it be removed.
Actual news is no longer tolerated by a big bunch of folks; Trump supporters no longer believe any news critical of the President or anyone he supports, and they are steadily moving into vilifying and turning Democrats into the "other" and an "enemy." I sometimes wonder where this will end.

The Democrats have perfected a time machine. They've got their 1960s back.
In the 60’s there was a legitimate goal. End the war. Now the object is just to root to create chaos and violence against people just as the world watched in 1930’s Germany.

"""Now the object is just to root to create chaos and violence against people just as the world watched in 1930’s Germany."""

For once we agree. But one group used signs, the other (below) used tiki torches and killed a woman the next day.

And Donald said there "...were good people on both sides".

6.0.jpg

images
AP_17224722192256.jpg

YOu stupid assholes are getting upset about a bunch of women shouting on the steps of the Capitol?
And you let McConnell and Duhnald get away with calling THEM a mob?
Fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back