🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are they teaching teachers in college nowadays?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I never even considered becoming a teacher, but IMHO, the kind of behavior that the teachers in Fairfield Ohio government schools are showing is unacceptable.

Maybe a new dress code for teachers, where they are compelled to wear cassocks instead of pants that can be unzipped can stem the tide of self abuse among them.

When I was in high school, the teachers wore cassocks, and we didn't have this shit coming down.

Police: Ohio substitute teacher arrested after masturbating in front of students

I never even considered becoming a teacher, but IMHO, the kind of behavior that the teachers in Fairfield Ohio government schools are showing is unacceptable.

Maybe a new dress code for teachers, where they are compelled to wear cassocks instead of pants that can be unzipped can stem the tide of self abuse among them.

When I was in high school, the teachers wore cassocks, and we didn't have this shit coming down.

Police: Ohio substitute teacher arrested after masturbating in front of students

Well, it is easy to see that reading for comprehension was lacking in your education.

Do you know the difference in a teacher and a substitute teacher? For me it was about $150.00 a day.

I once had a Sunday School teacher that was masturbating through his pants. We send the word down the line for all the kids. I had my pocketknife ready..around 9 years old and ready to cut 'im.

After class a couple of us told somebody, that guy never came back.

Well, it is easy to see that reading for comprehension was lacking in your education.

Do you know the difference in a teacher and a substitute teacher? For me it was about $150.00 a day.

The teachers at my high school - whether substitutes or not- didn't get paid cash at all. Yet the men still knew that self-abuse was not proper behavior in a classroom. I don't think money has anything to do with it.

Apparently it's not just the students that find Algebra boring.

My Daughter was studying to be a teacher at George Mason U. Everyday she would come home telling me about many bullshit classes they taught, for the teaching curriculum. I kept enforcing the family principles and economics on her, and she came out very much a libertarian/conservative. She is now working at a private preschool, where the liberal propaganda cant be forced upon her to teach....Also she is a concealed carry permit holder...Cant get a better teacher than that...

The teachers at my high school - whether substitutes or not- didn't get paid cash at all. Yet the men still knew that self-abuse was not proper behavior in a classroom. I don't think money has anything to do with it.

Don't get paid cash? WTF are you talking about?

Of course it is not proper behavior. Who said it was?

The teachers at my alma mater were religious brothers who took vows of poverty.

The teachers at my alma mater were religious brothers who took vows of poverty.

What does any of that have to with the topic? It sounds like a personal problem to me.

Forum List

Back