What are You All Doing ?

There's not much going on since all "nonessential" business are shutting down around my state but hey thank god "essential" businesses like liquor stores are still open.

I'm having an old fashioned breakfast or rather an Old Fashioned for breakfast. I lined up all my guitars and fired up the amps that are too loud to play in the house and I'm gonna jam all day
closing the liquor stores would be a loss of revenue for the government
Plus you can make medicinal medicine from liquor if you need to.
Still not "essential"
I was being sarcastic with exception for the medicinal use for liquor

closing the liquor stores would be a loss of revenue for the government
Plus you can make medicinal medicine from liquor if you need to.

What do you make? Tinctures? Along the what are you doing thread topic. I am doing up another batch rosemary, vodka for a tincture. Internal or external a very good one. Also getting low on my vanilla. Grade B anilla beans and vodka. Going to make an oregano tincture also. Might try a sage one, small batch. Supposed to be great for the gums.

I just ordered a couple slides. I think it's about time to work on my slide guitar techniques.

I can finally play more than barre chords now that the cut on my fingertip is healed up

There's not much going on since all "nonessential" business are shutting down around my state but hey thank god "essential" businesses like liquor stores are still open.

I'm having an old fashioned breakfast or rather an Old Fashioned for breakfast. I lined up all my guitars and fired up the amps that are too loud to play in the house and I'm gonna jam all day

I rode to El Paso with my brother on our Harley's. Then I came home and the family and I have been playing an epic game of monopoly. Now I need to find me some work for folding money. School looks like it's going to be cancelled until next summer and they ain't said shit about when we get to come back. Today I will now grass. Then smoke some.

Drinkin beer. Not too many just enough to wet the whistle.

Got my old laptop and kindle out to charge and check out.

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg

Nice can on that Ruger. What did you have to pay for it and how long did the BATF take to process it?

Thank you. It's a Tactical innovations can. Think Tac 62 which is 5.5 inches. I have the Tac 65 on a ruger 10-22 it's 6 inch. They are alum, M baffles, very good cans. I was a 07ffl class2 sot so it was dealer pricing, about mid $200's I'd buy an assortment they had. Also have a Tac 16, 223 can all steel, rated full auto. They were about 450. Use it on wifes AR and my Howa bolt 223. In Maine we had a great NFA rep, turn arounds were about 6-8 weeks even for people buying cans from me.

Nice! I have an older Ruger Standard that I bought at a garage sale 6 years go. I asked the lady if she had any guns and she said she has a pistol she'd take $20 for. She went into the house and came out with a paper sack, and this was what was in it. I added the mount and the Burris reflex sight to it last Fall.

range%20day%2010-15-19_2.jpg

Score! Those are awesome guns. I think I wore the barrel out in my dads.

Forum List

Back