What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

with coffee...got up late this morning...ahh retired life is good!

my new creation...extra large (man size)bun,1/2 pound premium ground beef,lettuce,tomatoe,pickel,relish,red onion,swisscheese,mild cheddar and of course lotsa secret sauce...when they resurect the Wooly Mammoth I will ad this to the menu!...numa numa.... ;)

"Chuck Norris" super burger...1lb lean beef...super large bun,1/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese,Italian tomatoe slices,4 jalopeno chiles,red onion slices,lettuce(Ice berg) and of course secret sauce! Wash it down with a Corona beer!

archangel said:
"Chuck Norris" super burger...1lb lean beef...super large bun,1/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese,Italian tomatoe slices,4 jalopeno chiles,red onion slices,lettuce(Ice berg) and of course secret sauce! Wash it down with a Corona beer!
Good Heavens! Can your body truly digest 1 POUND of beef at one sitting? :shocked: I can't even handle a Quarter Pounder or a Wendy's Single. Gotta go to the Jr. menu.

But it sounds delish. What's in the secret sauce?

mom4 said:
Good Heavens! Can your body truly digest 1 POUND of beef at one sitting? :shocked: I can't even handle a Quarter Pounder or a Wendy's Single. Gotta go to the Jr. menu.

when ya share with someone special...and the secret sauce is mild salsa! ;)

A chocolate-covered cherry, dripping in the gooey stuff that surounds the cherry inside. Dark chocolate outside.

Oh, and it's sugar-free, but tastes just like the real stuff. Yum.

marachoc.jpg

Abbey Normal said:
A chocolate-covered cherry, dripping in the gooey stuff that surounds the cherry inside. Dark chocolate outside.

Oh, and it's sugar-free, but tastes just like the real stuff. Yum.

marachoc.jpg

No I'm not gonna do it...it's Christmas...so have a very 'Cherry Christmas' Abbey!

with German potato salad and German Green bean salad..washed down with Coca Cola (santa bottles)..cause it's Christmas!

mom4 said:

True men can easily digest such measily portions of meat. :salute:

The ClayTaurus said:
True men can easily digest such measily portions of meat. :salute:

Sure they can.. They just spend the next 36 hours making everyone around them miserable with their belly-aching.

Shattered said:
Sure they can.. They just spend the next 36 hours making everyone around them miserable with their belly-aching.
Non-sense. I laugh at the challenge of eating a pound of meat, and I certainly need not moan about it afterwards. Who are all these GUHRLY men in your life? ;)

Shrimp Cocktail, petite spinach & crab quiches, smoke salmon in petite fillo cups. If I'm still hungry, Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake has my name on it!

yeah, I had Christmas here.

Jalopeno cheese burger the 'Chuck Norris' special...with a beer and fries...and being a country guy I work off the calories the old fashioned way...Hard work! :mm:

Forum List

Back