What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

archangel said:
countless un-registered members took the time to chastize my lack of humor...whats wrong with this picture? :rotflmao:

No chastisement, but you are the antithesis of humorous and witty. However, you rate a B+ in entertaining. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
MissileMan said:
No chastisement, but you are the antithesis of humorous and witty. However, you rate a B+ in entertaining. :laugh:

So far a simple check on math puts me at approximately a 99% approval rate way above GW...so S&K had better get busy they only need approximately 1304 disapproval raters to put me at the 49% rating...but still way above GW&Dick... :mm:

Ps: And you my friend are the antithesis of Einstein...but I also give you a B+ for effort...albeit it is misplaced!

Mr. P said:
Hard boil eggs with HOT sauce, and salt of course!

a slice of Green Ham with that if ya don't mind...it's almost St.Patties day...don't ya know!

archangel said:
So far a simple check on math puts me at approximately a 99% approval rate

Dude - from one man to another...there are NOT very many people here who seem to 'get' your humour or wit. No offense, but a lot of people simply have no idea wtf you're saying sometimes.

Might wanna consider re-evaluating the source of your approval rating. ;)

:D

:slap:

:poke: :poke:

archangel said:
So far a simple check on math puts me at approximately a 99% approval rate way above GW...so S&K had better get busy they only need approximately 1304 disapproval raters to put me at the 49% rating...but still way above GW&Dick... :mm:

Ps: And you my friend are the antithesis of Einstein...but I also give you a B+ for effort...albeit it is misplaced!

WTH are you talking about, dumbass?

dmp said:
Dude - from one man to another...there are NOT very many people here who seem to 'get' your humour or wit. No offense, but a lot of people simply have no idea wtf you're saying sometimes.

Might wanna consider re-evaluating the source of your approval rating. ;)

:D

:slap:

:poke: :poke:

Damn now that makes three...gotta redo the math...oh oh i'm down to 98.99% :eek:

archangel said:
Damn now that makes three...gotta redo the math...oh oh i'm down to 98.99% :eek:

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

is.php

**chokes on own laughter - can't even breathe**

That last one rocks!! :thup:

but dude if that was a pic of you...ya really need a hair cut...maybe a little floss...and I can't redue the math cause ya three already gave me your disapproval :thanks:

Missed breakfast...so I am having Ham and eggs with hash brown potatos...and of course coffee..and am still waiting on more responses to validate shattered and dmps assessment of my sense of humor...still sitting at 98.99% approval...sure hope at least a few others will come to their aid...I don't want to see them humiliated... :bye1:

archangel said:
Missed breakfast...so I am having Ham and eggs with hash brown potatos...and of course coffee..and am still waiting on more responses to validate shattered and dmps assessment of my sense of humor...still sitting at 98.99% approval...sure hope at least a few others will come to their aid...I don't want to see them humiliated... :bye1:

Dude. You. Are. Not. Funny.

If you're the only one that gets your sense of humor, it's not humor. It's asinine prattling.

Shattered said:
Dude. You. Are. Not. Funny.

If you're the only one that gets your sense of humor, it's not humor. It's asinine prattling.

and more from the "Desparate Housewife" ahh miss your coffee this morning...or is that chocolate? ( still waiting for all your supporters!)
:funnyface

archangel said:
and more from the "Desparate Housewife" ahh miss your coffee this morning...or is that chocolate? ( still waiting for all your supporters!)
:funnyface

I mailed the chocolate to my oh-so-loveable minion.

I've had my coffee today.

When all is said and done, you're still not funny, tho.

Come to think of it.. 4 people in this thread alone have indicated that you're not funny. Not one has stepped forward in your defense.

:dev3:

Shattered said:
I mailed the chocolate to my oh-so-loveable minion.

I've had my coffee today.

When all is said and done, you're still not funny, tho.

resorting to bribary now...and #4 will speak soon after indulging in the chocolate you mailed...LOL...nice try....as for others not comming to my defense...well some things are best left unsaid...you seem to be the only one so concerned as to my sense of humor(and the other three out of 1610 registered members) :rolleyes:

archangel said:
resorting to bribary now...and #4 will speak soon after indulging in the chocolate you mailed...LOL...nice try....as for others not comming to my defense...well some things are best left unsaid...you seem to be the only one so concerned as to my sense of humor(and the other three out of 1610 registered members) :rolleyes:

If you could count, that would be #5.. However, I don't need to bribe people to make you look like an idiot.. You do fine on your own. :)

Shattered said:
If you could count, that would be #5.. However, I don't need to bribe people to make you look like an idiot.. You do fine on your own. :)

so far you,dmp,kathy and maybe missleman have expressed this...zoom is still quite on the issue still pending the chocolate consumption...this would make five...and still leaves me at 98.97% approval...lol :mm:

Forum List

Back