What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

Shattered said:
Not necessarily.. See, I have this thing with sharing various...things.

Perhaps you would be willing to specify on exactly what "things" you are unwilling to share

7/8ths of a steak and cheese quesadilla.

The eighth piece had that crappy sour cream stuff on it and someone else took it.

GotZoom said:
7/8ths of a steak and cheese quesadilla.

The eighth piece had that crappy sour cream stuff on it and someone else took it.

The other 7/8 has that crappy salsa crap on it, which is why you still have it.

Trying to convince myself to go eat, ANYTHING right about now. I think I have an eating disorder - every time I think about eating i get sorta down and think "why should I eat? I have plenty of 'reserves'" :(

but - I'll probably eat a granola/fruit bar in a few minutes...hopefully that and water will keep me till dinner :)

GotZoom said:
But there was some of the salsa on your piece....HA!!!!

I flicked it off..What do you think all that stuff on your head is?

Shattered said:
I flicked it off..What do you think all that stuff on your head is?

Oh.....I thought it was salsa...hang on..

crystal-yacht-arch.jpg

Ewwwww....a seagull must have flown over.

dmp said:
Trying to convince myself to go eat, ANYTHING right about now. I think I have an eating disorder - every time I think about eating i get sorta down and think "why should I eat? I have plenty of 'reserves'" :(

but - I'll probably eat a granola/fruit bar in a few minutes...hopefully that and water will keep me till dinner :)

Dude.

Protein and fat.

Granola and sugar is just going to send your system into overdrive, and you'll want *more* food.. (You remember all this...)

dmp said:

eating less will slow your metabolism and result in you burning fewer calories than if you ate a little bit every couple hours or so.

The ClayTaurus said:
eating less will slow your metabolism and result in you burning fewer calories than if you ate a little bit every couple hours or so.

What he said, too.

Forum List

Back