🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are you listening to?

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Jethro Tull "Mother Goose" from the album "Aqualung" released in 1971 on Island Records.

From 1969, Delft Holland's Tee-Set performing their only US hit, Ma Belle Amie on a rare promo video. Had this one stuck in my head for a couple of days now, pass it on to the rest of you lot:

I heard this song on Better Call Saul season 3 opener. It's supposed to the dumbest song ever. Never really paid attention to the lyrics that much ha ha.

Forum List

Back